[B] Small Surprises

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She hadn't planned this. She hadn't planned this at all. Her plan had been to travel to the plains and find her father, though she wasn't quite sure how she was going to do that anyway. But she'd met a buck, and he'd been quite attractive. One thing lead to another. Did her father feel this way when his own homesickness pulled him back to the plains? Did he even know, back then?

Sudden Storm scowled down at the peach she was eating. She was not terribly enthusiastic about the idea of traveling across the swamp and gallivanting all over the plains while she was pregnant, and she didn't think newborns would handle such a journey well. There was nothing to it but to wait. Perhaps it was better this way. Maybe when they were grown up, the children would want to come too. And, if she was being honest, being a mother didn't seem too terrible.

((ooc note for any legendary who jumps in here: her dad is in fact in the swamp, teehee))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well met and congratulations!" A voice calls out from above. And then, suddenly, a cheetah with a wide smile and brightly glowing eyes drops down.

Tastes Like Summer knows the journey to the Plains though she was born in the Swamp, but has never taken her children there despite the abundance of kiokote offspring she has had (including her grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren).

Tiarana
Here you go! I figure we can make this short and sweet!

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:11 pm
Sudden Storm startled at the sudden appearance of a talking cheetah, but she was raised in the swamp, and no stranger to the tales of legendaries. She recovered quickly enough and politely stood up, pushing a peach in the cheetah's direction. "I'd barely realized it myself," Storm said awkwardly. "You've come to me before I even thought to seek you out. My thoughts were on other searches, I admit."

Amorpheous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:05 pm
"Let us make a deal then," the cheetah smiled. "Tell me about your other searches in exchange for a blessing."

Tiarana

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:04 pm
Storm suspected she might be getting the better end of this deal. "Well, I'd...like to meet my father someday. He was gone before I was born. He was a kiokote too, so I thought I'd look for him on the plains, but I can't well do that with little ones in tow, can I?"

Amorpheous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:14 pm
"It would not be an impossible journey, but it might be much more comfortable after you have given birth. If you are worried about raising them, you can bring them to the Mother's Club. Just ask around and I'm sure you'll find someone who can lead you there." Starburst nodded and smiled. "And now for a blessing."

She considered her blessing carefully before saying, "May your children find their journeys in life both pleasant and fulfilling and let them find it in themselves to follow their hearts."

Tiarana
And there we go!

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Sudden Storm nodded. It seemed an appropriate blessing. "Thank you. I'd rather raise them myself, but I'll keep that in mind."

Amorpheous
hooray, thanks <3

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces