Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:35 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Lin, and Jeeves, spent the majority of their time back in the trees where they were happiest, but, still with an urge to see places, and people, he knew, and having learned some of the benefits of discount shops in the big city, the boy and his grass starter (plus a sleeping Loro the Chikorita serving as a lazy hat) strolled along the shopping district, keeping an eye out for the alleyway he remembered.

It had been a little while since he'd been in Camphoreon, though, and he wasn't even sure what side of the street the alleyway had been on.
Plus, he was starting to get hungry; his stomach rumbled. Well, surely there was either, one, food to steal, or two, less risky, cheap food he could buy, somewhere.

He could always resume his search after finding -something- to eat.

"You see a vendor or anything, Jeeves? All I've got left are those berries we don't like..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:58 pm
Naomi walked out of the Pokemon Center after checking up on the Pokemon she had in there, Oberon her little Eevee at her feet. After stepping back out into the streets of Camphoreon, she smiled and ran out to a railing over looking the water. No matter how many times she's been to this city, she could never get enough. The sights, the sounds, but especially, the water was just so captivating to her.

She could stay and watch the water for hours, the Eevee could not. The small brown Pokemon pawed at her boot, 'Vee'ing' at her in a whine. Looking down to him, she frowned. "What's wrong?" She asked, though she always wondered why... Oberon always had a upset/worried look on his face, even when he was happy. "Let me guess, you're hungry." Being answered with a more enthusiastic, 'Vee!', she chuckled and moved away from the railing and back onto the street. "Fine... let's fine something to eat."

Gwennythe

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:10 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

"Are you -sure- you don't have anything... vegetarian?" Lin had found a vendor- a cheap one- but recent friendships, of pokémon varieties, had turned his tastes a little away from meat...
Oh sure, it was fine in the forest- berries and meat were among what you could get and both were necessary to survival, but here, in the city, he didn't -have- to hunt at all...
He wanted to take advantage of that luxury, and yet, so far, the cheapest food he'd come across was simply too 'meaty'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:27 pm
Naomi and Oberon made it to a street with quite the number of vendors on it and ventured from one to another, looking over the wares for anything that caught her eye. Ever since coming to this region, she hasn't had enough to buy ingredients to make her Pokemon their food, so she's been relying on cheap vendors or picking berries when she found them and rationing them out. In fact, she rationed them out so much, her bag was more full of berries than it was Pokeballs.

Coming up to one vendor, she stopped behind a boy talking to the owner of the stand. As she waited in line, she couldn't help but overhear his dilemma. She looked to her bag, then to Oberon, then back to the boy. After a few moments or so, she flipped open the messenger bag and pulled out a handful of berries as she stepped over and tapped the boy on his shoulder. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I couldn't help but hear you don't want any meat. Well... I happen to have a lot of berries, you're free to have some." She offered, showing him the handful of berries, though most seem to be orans.

Gwennythe

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:07 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Lin sighed, about to give up, and the commotion having awoken the Chikorita on his head, who squeaked a little dazedly- this prompted Jeeves to climb to the boy's shoulder, intent on soothing the other grass starter.

All three of them seemed to jump a little as someone behind them spoke up, though Lin quickly turned his shock to a smile upon seeing the stranger.
Well, wasn't she striking?
"Ah! Oh, kind lady, thank you; how incredibly kind! We might have starved without such hospitality- please, allow us the name of our beauteous savior?"

Jeeves looked unimpressed, and shrugged apologetically to the girl, while Loro just looked confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:21 pm
Naomi jumped a little as well when the boy seemed to jump. She hadn't meant to startle him, but she guessed it couldn't be helped. When he finally smiled, she smiled back to him, quite happy to help.

It was hearing his words that she seemed to grow pale, yet a bright red at the same time as she froze. Beautiful? She questioned to herself, as she stood there silently, blinking. It wasn't until she felt Oberon pawing at her boot that she came to. "Oh... um... sorry. My name? My name is Naomi.

Gwennythe

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:20 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Um... Had she zoned out?
Wait! The sudden transition to pale.. and, then confusingly bright red, couple with the lack of speech or motion for those few seconds had him... a little worried.
"Um. Are you o- Oh!" He waited for her to finish "Beg pardon, Miss Naomi, I didn't mean to interrupt, but your countenance, lovely as it is, had me worried for that moment. That is a lovely name though."

Jeeves resisted face-palming into his leaves.
Loro continued to look confused until she noticed Oberon, and then squeaked happily, waving her little red leaf at the Eevee.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:13 pm
Zoned out? No, not really, she just was never good at reacting well to being flirted with. It threw her for a loop and it either left her acting like a goof or just clueless. So when he continued to throw compliments her way, her brain fizzled a little... well, not seriously, but it did pause at how to react. "Hmm? Oh... worried? Wait.. why? No, nothing's wrong." She stammered out before clearing her throat and starting again, "anyways, please take your pick of as much berries as you would like. I have plenty."

Oberon watched his trainer for awhile, wondering what had seemed to gotten into her and wondering if all humans were like this when they talked. The Eevee looked up to the boy, wondering if it was him that was causing his trainer to behave as such, and blinked when he noticed the Chikorita waving at him. With small 'pout' still on his face, he lifted a paw and waved back.

Gwennythe

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:09 am
"Well that is a relief; I should hate to think I had caused such a charming visage any distress." Lin smiled, it what he hoped was a charming way, and received a sharp poke in the shoulder, discretely, from one of Jeeves' vines.

This was just going to go on unless he stepped in, Jeeves had decided, and so, next, he sent his vines toward the berries upon Naomi's invitation, with a polite nod of his head and a pleased "Snii!"

"Oh, well thank you so much, but we could not entirely accept unless, perhaps, you should like to join us in a picnic upon them?" Lin spoke, halting Jeeves' vines with the words, before the Snivy could even take any.

Emboldened by the response, but confused by the gloomy expression, the Chikorita on Lin's head just smiled even more brightly, hoping a smile would cheer the Eevee up, and waved her leaf even harder.

Meanwhile, the vendor coughed impatiently; they were rather in the way of any line.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:46 pm
He just kept laying on the compliments. She squeaked lightly, shrinking back some. At first, she figured that he was just saying it to be nice, but now she wasn't so sure as he kept going. Naomi knew it wasn't a bad thing, but it was hard for her to respond to.

The Snivy reaching for one of the berries was a happy distraction, smiling warmly at the grass Pokemon. She was going to lift her hand closer to the small snake so it could reach them better, when its trainer spoke up about a picnic. "Excuse me?"

Oberon tilted his head at the more enthusiastic wave of the leaf from the Chikorita. With that, he sat onto his hind legs and waved both front paws, but ever downward his mouth pointed.

Hearing the vendor cough, Naomi realized they were holding up the line. "Oh... I'm sorry." Her cheeks grew even pinker as she put the berries back into her bag, scooped up her Eevee and looked to the boy as she backed out of the way of the line. "We should probably move to an area less in the way."

Gwennythe

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:46 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

"Well no, pleasant food should be eaten in pleasant company, wouldn't you agree?" Lin smiled, while Jeeves sighed and shrugged apologetically to Naomi.
"Jeeves, Loro, and I, my name is Lin, by the way, would be very honoured to share your berries in the form of a picnic with you and your Eevee?"

"Oh, excuse us!" He said, in aside to the vendor, moving with Naomi as they were bid to.
"So, to a picnic?"

Loro was now, frankly, concerned. Why was Oberon so -sad-? She fluttered her leaf at Jeeves to get his attention, requesting to be placed on the ground next to the little mammal pokémon.
Once on the ground, she aimed her leaf tip, gently, to try and poke at his nose, with a tickle.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games