Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:55 am
This is going to be the place where any arcades are being played within The Bogard Summer Mansion.

Construction is underway, so please enjoy the read for the time being. Look for the bracketed open sign for when it is done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon could hardly believe his fortune when he was asked by Prince Vegeta to help Dee and Terry in their quest to repair the arcades at the summer mansion.

The first thing he got to work on was the Candy crush game. With the help of Trunks Briefs Honshura Bogard, all Simon had to do was play and inform Trunks on what was needed.

For the initial set up, Simon told Trunks that this was going to be like a virtual reality game so, they were going to need special gear and weapons. Gear included bags that could hold a lot of candy, dental floss, and a mining pick.

Once played through round 1, Simon noted that the goal would be to reach 300 points within 3 moves, but since this was going to be the most competitive level because of it being so easy, he made sure to install a real candy machine so that if you beat the last person's high score, the candy was yours.

He figured that the high score candy machine was worth while.

Then he told Trunks to write down somewhere that the goals for the further levels up to 10 were these:

2. 1900 points in 15 moves
3. 4000 points in 18 moves
4. 4500 points in 15 moves
5. 5000 points in 20 moves - receive your dental floss tool.

6. Clear the jelly (using the floss) and reach 9000 points in 16 moves.
7. Clear the jelly and reach 60, 000 points in 50 moves
8. Clear the jelly and reach 20,000 points in 20 moves
9. Clear the jelly and reach 22, 000 points in 25 moves
10. Clear the jelly and reach 40, 000 points in 40 moves.

Then Simon thought about something special for completing episodes. Since on the game, you'd be heading to the candy factory next, perhaps a badge of some sort with the best score out of all the games printed on it.

Trunks liked the idea, but they were going to have to make an actual virtual reality room for it where a certain amount of people can go in at one time. This also meant that they were going to have to hire some outside help to keep track of progress within the players.

Simon then thought that they should add an "Are you done?" button to let the guards outside of the game know to print out the current progress. A copy of that progress would be typed out on a little card for the guards while the player gets to keep the other half.

To get extra help with this project, they had asked Yumi or someone who Yumi knew to come to the mansion for this fixer upper idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:54 pm
Lily wondered into the Lounge. The pink haired demon thought she was through with this galaxy but she wasn't. She had received a message from Yumi asking to come test out some game or something for Dee. Yumi never stated why she couldn't do it. Just that she need Lily to take her place and that she would explain why at a later date. The only good thing about this she didn't have to deal with her former boss, Iori.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:15 pm
Simon smiled as soon as he saw Lily. "Hi! I take it you're here because Yumi had sent you my message? I need someone to test this Candy Crusher game out so that we can judge on how well it works. See, Empress Dee , Terry, and Vegeta all want to revamp this arcade and they left Trunks Briefs and I to take care of it. So...I hired you so to test the games."

Trunks added, "To put it simply, we need a rating on performance, level of enjoyment, and any new ideas that you might have to increase its potential for customers."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:09 pm
Lily nodded " Yes, she did. Just point me in the direction of the games and we can get this party started" She followed Simon and Trunks to the arcade. They took her to the virtual reality room where the game was being tested. Lily stepped in and closed the door behind her. She pressed the start button and followed the directions on the character creation screen. Then the real game began.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:10 pm
Now looking at the other games, Simon noticed that the Dragon Ball Z one was activated. Trunks scratched his head and asked, "Any idea who might have snuck in here, Simon when we weren't looking?"

Simon giggled, "I sure do, check out the player stats."

Trunks nearly fell over when he saw that it was his father inside. Then he smiled, "Well, at least we know one other person testing out the games. You think he will give us a rating, Simon?"

Simon shrugged, "I doubt it, but we can always hope. So, I wonder what other games we should be working on?"

Trunks sighed, " I don't know. What we really need to do is somehow get a survey going and find out what games others want in the arcade."

Simon grinned, "And I know just how we can do that!"  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff