Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ SPECIAL PLOTS PLEASE HELP <3 ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:50 am
pm'd you two cuties as well O v O/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:20 am
still looking for help n v n <3  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:21 am
Hey Chii!

Nkosazana is somewhere between staying because she was asked to and leaving because she dislikes Medea ... but for now, she definitely has information! She won't bash stray ponies at all and would be perfectly willing to tell them whatever they want to know, if you're interested!

Serafina and Ignatius are aware of Hunters and might be useful for Chel's thing! Ignatius currently thinks everyone's a little mad and Serafina was formerly pro-horseman, a bit uncertain after the Medea incident ~

(If you think any of my characters might be useful for anything else too, let me know haha.)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:08 pm
chimarii
endejester
I'm at work but I have ideas and wanting ~<3 shall return soon!!!

:'OOO !! i look forward to it!!

I'm late but I'm back!
I have Pachua to offer up <3 He's a year one monster who took a LONG hiatus from the school but just recently came back. He briefly burned out his Merlin Seed because of his desire to protect people but he's currently in an RP with Moon trying to beat one back into his thick head.

He's now at least a little more suspicious of hunters after Ever accidentally stabbed him and another person actually took a more deliberate cut.

He's only met one other Pony played by Vamps so meeting one who wasn't trying to consume the fear from his friends could be good XD

Basically…open to all the things except not a demon so not useful there - though I did hand that off to a friend so <3  

endejester

Feral Cat

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:08 am
pm'd you both as well!!

just making a note to everyone cause a few people have asked/commented- ami's "demon" plot is open to ALL types of creatures. i primarily needed demons to perform the contracts, but if anyone wants to come along for the fun/suffering/plots/etc, you are more than welcome!! i am super willing to accommodate anything you guys have in mind thanks!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:50 pm
*pokes head in*
Heya!
Alex (Harpy Y1) is down for adventures and especially if it's to help someone out who could become a FRANDO. So if Danny / Memory plot still needs players, I'm interested.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers