Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[EventRP] Tipsy's Taste-Testing (Contest Entrants Only)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy had claimed a lovely, flat area in the middle of the tribe encampments, and had rolled out several logs of wine and spirits for trade. Two of her offspring, Bleeds Daylight and Dance in the Desert, were hanging about, taking orders and watching out for kin sneaking sips. Tipsy herself was a jovial host, chatting and flirting, teasing and driving good bargains.

Pride of place in the center of her space was a very large log with her latest brew waiting. It was slightly fruity, the taste of berries coming through, and maybe plum, but it differed from the rest with a strong oat scent and a thick taste overall. She'd been experimenting with fermented grains.

All those participating in the Crane and Wolf Event had been told that taste-testing the new drink was one of the quests, and Tipsy waited eagerly for their honest feed-back.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:23 pm
(This RP is for Wolf and Crane entrants only. Please only make one post, no smaller than 150 words and no greater than 800 words. Then link back to your post with the proper form in the Wolf and Crane event thread.)

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:08 pm
The colorful totoma from the Vale flicked his ears uncertainly as he was introduced to the once hollow, now sloshingly full logs spaced around the clearing, and particularly to the guest of honor in the center. He'd sampled a few of the astringent liquids before, and was not overly fond of their effects when imbibed in any quantity. However, to earn the judge's consideration, he would willingly sample the brew.

After an intent sniff, the totoma took a polite sip, and stood to consider the flavor and mouthfeel of the strange liquid. After swallowing, he ran his tongue thoughtfully along the roof of his mouth, considering the aftertaste.

"Not bad, I suppose," he said eventually. "Feels thick and smooth. The taste is bitter and... starchy, but has a hidden barb of sharp sweetness. Not sure I like it," he concluded with a shake of his head.

"I don't much enjoy fermented drinks in general," he added, obliquely apologizing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:36 pm
Watch looked around curiously, seeing if any other entrants were milling around. He saw the Totoma who had managed such a great throw in the rock toss, as well as a few others. Nodding to himself, the red-eyed buck made his way over to the log and, hesitating, sniffed at the strange drink hiding within. It was sharp, acidic. Almost rotting, but yet, not unpleasant. It was strange, but Watch was never one to turn up his nose at something new. And so, with that in mind, he dipped his head and took a mouthful of the strange liquid. He sloshed it around for a moment before swallowing it. It burned his throat the entire way down. He coughed a bit as he went to answer her prodding stare.

"W-Well then. That was definitely interesting. Thicker than I expected, and very strong. I was surprised by the little touch of fruit, however." He coughed agian, and offered a aged laugh, "I wish it didn't burn going down, though! Ha!"  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items