Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
WW: a few different jobs( ticket collector, graphics/code)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dream violas

8,975 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:15 am
How employment works:
To apply for employment quote this post. The wage will be 300 gold per ticket to start. I will supply an amount of tokens which I expect to receive that number of tickets back within 1 week. For every every 5 correct trades you will receive a raise of 100 gold per ticket. For every week( ending on Saturday) that a trade has less tickets than the minimum you will lose 100per
Job 1 ( see link in siggy)
ticket. If the delinquent behavior continues to the point where you receive 100 gold per ticket you will be fired and blacklisted.If you have read these instructions pm me the word banana so that I can hire you. You will not receive any tokens/ payments until I receive that pm. New employees will recieve 100 buffer tokens that do not need to be returned. The first trade will contain 200 tokens but you will only need to supply 100 tickets for that trade.

Should you need a gaia vacation send a trade with as many tickets as you have currently earned as well as the remainder of the tokens and I will send payment for those tickets.

Employee names
*** you are allowed to keep any extra tickets you earn over the token amount***
Job 2: graphic artist for thread layout.
Payment recieved on completion wage negotiable

job 3: coder

post in the thread in my signiture if you are applying for any of the positions.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:49 am
Do you need someone to ONLY collect tickets from games? I would love to do that, but not trade for token/ticket etc. Seems complicated.

dream violas
How employment works:
To apply for employment quote this post. The wage will be 300 gold per ticket to start. I will supply an amount of tokens which I expect to receive that number of tickets back within 1 week. For every every 5 correct trades you will receive a raise of 100 gold per ticket. For every week( ending on Saturday) that a trade has less tickets than the minimum you will lose 100per
ticket. If the delinquent behavior continues to the point where you receive 100 gold per ticket you will be fired and blacklisted.If you have read these instructions pm me the word banana so that I can hire you. You will not receive any tokens/ payments until I receive that pm. New employees will recieve 100 buffer tokens that do not need to be returned. The first trade will contain 200 tokens but you will only need to supply 100 tickets for that trade.

Should you need a gaia vacation send a trade with as many tickets as you have currently earned as well as the remainder of the tokens and I will send payment for those tickets.

Employee names

post in the thread in my signiture if you are applying for any of the positions.

esphyr

OG Capitalist

dream violas

8,975 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:22 pm
esphyr
Do you need someone to ONLY collect tickets from games? I would love to do that, but not trade for token/ticket etc. Seems complicated.
If you would like I'm not on very often any more though

dream violas
How employment works:

Employee names

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:25 am
I noticed lol

dream violas
esphyr
If you would like I'm not on very often any more though

dream violas
How employment works:

Employee names

esphyr

OG Capitalist

The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces