Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:25 pm
User Image

Hi there! A few characters that I've thought up will be posted here. If you'd like to rp with one of these characters, or would like me to make a character for your character, or just want to rp, feel free to send me a message. I don't mind how much you like to write as long as you don't give me one-liners all the time. I prefer to rp in Thread or PM, nothing offsite really but we can negotiate that. I do have an AIM so I'd be willing to rp on that as well! Okay, thanks for reading all this. o u ob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image

Hello. My name is: Jason "Jay" Locke
      When I first arrived: September 25th
      Years with life: 21
      If you couldn't tell I'm: Male
      It isn't a secrect that I'm: Homosexual
      Position: Shy Uke
      Please be careful: --
      Occupation: Going to college to pursue his career in Education, works as a bartender most nights
      Theme song(s): Taeyeon - Bye
      If my I'm not on my tiptoes I'm: 5' 8"
      Hair: Orange/Red
      Look closer: Green
      Body Modifications: Back of Neck & Left Wrist
      Ask me about this and I won't shut up: Different languages, music, writing, teaching, kids, his niece.
      Please don't: ask about his family too much.

Get to know me: Jason is always happy-go-lucky and always has a smile on his face. He's talkative and will talk with anyone. The only time he is down is when he thinks about his family and when he has to furiously study for an exam.

The Past: Jason was born to a mother in her early teens and grew without any siblings. With his mother being the youngest and his aunts and uncles already in college, he grew quietly without any interaction with children. Even at family reunions, there was almost no kids around his age only those who were older. So the child would stay seated with his mother and grandparents, much more likely to fall asleep than to play.

Then school came along and Jason was nothing but excited. He went to school happily from that year on. He made friends easily although his contact with other children had been almost nonexistent. Since his first day of school, Jason has made an endless amount of friends in school but once high school ended and everyone went to where they could actively pursue their careers and although Jason hoped to get into a university nearby, he got into a university across the country even had a scholarship to go there for all his four years. He took the chance, leaving his mother, step-father, and little brother and sister behind. And now he resides in a city on the other side of the country, rarely getting to see his parents and siblings. And also working as a bartender most nights, meeting many different people every night.

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces