Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:36 am
She blinked, but nodded somewhat grimly at his explanation.
"It crossed my mind a lot in the last couple of months." Rosie admitted "Without the terrible things you would have to live with, maybe you were better off not remembering, you know? Because you weren't in so much pain anymore. Not that... I didn't want you to remember, just that... it seemed kinder."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:32 pm
"Kind in some ways," he said, "but cruel in others. I'm not the only person my not remembering would affect, after all." He leaned his head lightly against her chest, "For instance, there was a certain important date in May that got all messed up..."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:07 pm
Well, if there was any doubt that he didn't remember, then it was proven now at least.
She hadn't spoken to Luke about May, and what it meant.

But in her response she just shook her head, folding her arms around him as he leaned against her.
"A little, maybe." she said with a light chuckle, hugging him tighter "I'm just glad that you're okay." still smiling she put her forehead against the top of his head
"Because you know- for as much as I would love to be your wife, your heath and happiness means a lot more to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:16 pm
"Both is also an option," he offered quietly.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:59 pm
A few seconds passed as she let herself think about what he said, bringing a more gentle smile to her face.
"It is."
her fingers idly ran through Luke's hair, lifting her head back up to look at him.
"Its just that, it might have not been very reasonable to expect that these last few months. Though, it didn't even begin to change how I feel, It just started to feel kind of... selfish of me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:22 pm
He shook his head slightly, raising his head to meet her gaze, "I know what you mean. I'm sorry for worrying you for so long." He wore a smile, faint but encouraging. "But now it's already something we can look forward from. It's not something you have to worry about from here on."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 1!

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:39 pm
His words brought a brighter smile to her face, and she leaned toward him to gently brush her lips to his before smiling all over again, "Don't be sorry. I'm just happy you're okay, and I'm excited~ about a future with you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:03 pm
He leaned to reciprocate the gesture, returning a smile that didn't quite match her brightness for how tired the whole experience had left him. Nonetheless, he replied sincerely, "Me too."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:37 pm
Giggling lightly at his response, she pulled herself back up a little, though keeping her arms around him.
It wasn't hard to see how tired he looked, and with good reason, he had just barely come back from an emotional downpour in his head.

Rosie pulled her arms away, enough to be able to rub his shoulders "Do you think maybe you should call out of work tomorrow?" she asked "You look like you could use the sleep in tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:56 pm
He closed his eyes reflexively, relaxing with a quietly exhaled breath. "I don't know," he replied thoughtfully. "I think I'd rather not call out on such short notice right after finishing training... Maybe I should just skip working with Tartarus in the morning." It wasn't as pressing to reestablish their relationship now, after all.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:18 pm
"I'm sure he'll understand." And probably be very relived too.
Pushing herself up a little, and putting her leg under her as she scooted closer to Luke, leaning down over him to kiss his forehead. "Maybe see how you feel in the morning." she told him "Are you going to tell Petra anyway?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:46 pm
He moved his hands around one of hers, clasping it gently between them with a soft hum, "I guess I should. I don't think it makes a whole lot of difference to my job, but she'd probably like to know..." She'd been generous enough to allow him to continue training despite his condition, after all, and she was always in general kind and tolerant. It seemed like the sort of thing the commander might appreciate hearing about.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:15 am
She would have felt a lot better if Luke stayed home, and they contact the doctor or something... at least just to talk to someone and see if Luke needed to be looked at or something.
Then again she was probably just overreacting that bit... But getting some rest to give him time to sort things out.

"Alright... don't push yourself, okay?" she told him, looking down at his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:33 am
He nodded lightly, pulling her hand to his lips. "I won't," he said. "Don't worry." Not that he reasonably expected her not to worry - he would worry for her all the same were their roles reversed - but the sentiment felt incomplete without the assurance.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out