[PRP] It's a Start [Wandering Wit/Night Vale]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wit shuffled about, careful to not disturb the delicate flowers in the meadow. It had been a number of moons since heavy rains had fallen in this area, so any plant life beyond prickly shrubs was rare. She especially savored these particular plants, as they reminded so much of her mother, who she had not seen for even longer. Well, both of her parents actually. And with their somewhat haphazard way of traveling, who knew where either one was at the present moment. But, what could one do, she supposed. At least she saw her siblings from time to time.

Jynx
yeeey, I did the thing!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was another in the area also with the thoughts of family and siblings on the mind. Though, Night Vale's thoughts were more of avoidance. He wanted nothing to do with the creature that claimed to be his brother and had wandered far to seek solace from him. Stepping out from the darkness of the swamps to the meadow, the buck picked his way through the flowers, not for a mindfulness of their delicate nature, but just unsure of his footing on unfamiliar ground.

Looking ahead, his glowing eyes spotted a shade of purple similar to his own, though accented much brighter. Always curious about the ways of the world, he shrugged and walked toward the smear of color in the distance.

Phoenix Songbird

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:16 pm
Wit started suddenly, noticing a buck approaching through the field. He was a rich shade of purple, darker than her own coat, with a formidable set of black horns. "Hello there," she called out, unsure of what to make of this new creature. "Who are you?"

Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:05 am
The buck stopped, tilting his head at being hailed. This doe was rather friendly, and Night Vale found that refreshing. He stepped closer, taking her in-- her lighter purple coat and brilliant markings. "I am called Night Vale. And you are?"

Phoenix Songbird

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:44 pm
"Wandering Wit," she replied, bobbing her head slightly. He seemed to be friendly enough.

Night Vale, an interesting name, she thought. As he approached slowly but steadily, she began to take in the intricate patterns across coat and shoulder. He is a rather gorgeous creature... but Wit squashed the thought, hoping her mouth hadn't taken off on its on and said that aloud. She shook her head a little, realizing it was still her turn in the conversation and she had been staring perhaps a little longer than socially normal...

"And what brings you out here?" she inquired, hoping he wasn't too deterred by her scatter-brain moment.

Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 pm
"Curiosity," the buck answered simply. "Staying in one place does not see the world." He moved as if to walk past, but turned his head to look at her. "What brings you here? Or is this your home?"

Phoenix Songbird

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:35 pm
"Just wandering about myself," she replied. "My mother was quite the vagabond her self, and take after her. Well. My father too, I suppose..." The doe shuffled around, unsure of where to go with this next. "I'm probably going to head further south, though. I've been in the area for a couple of days and it's time to move on. Maybe find my siblings if I can."

Jynk
Want to wrap it up soon?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:54 pm
Night Vale was quiet a moment, then smiled his usual mysterious smile. "South? I have not been there yet. Perhaps I shall go. With you, or alone and in your general presence." He began to walk in the direction, not expecting or surprised if the doe chose to accompany him.

Phoenix Songbird
I'll let you wrap on your post if you think this is a good stopping place for now.

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:26 pm
Wit snorted in amusement. Presumptuous buck. But she seemed to have taken a liking to him, even after their short meeting. Ah, well, it would be an interesting journey regardless, she decided, and trotted along to catch up with her new traveling companion.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games