Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
We Made a Temporary Guild for Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join the Temp Guild?
  Sure, i'd like to help
  No, i'll let you guys do your thing
  WHERE IS AWKWARD ANARCHY??? >n<
View Results

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:00 am
A dream is a wish your heart makes

Ok, so as you know, us members can't send out announcements, we made a Temp Guild to send out Announcements.

Also on this thread, us helping to organize the guild while Awkward is away will discuss things like new games on here, to keep you guys active in Coin Catchers.

We will let you Join the Guild only if you're Interested in helping CC, and of course if you're dedicated to Coin Catchers heart

Once I make an announcement via the Temp Guild, I will make a post about it here, with the Link to it. So watch for this thread Periodically.

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:11 am
WTF are you doing? People are allowed to take vacation. This is mutiny! Any of you involved in this should be a shame  

lorio 1

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:32 pm
lorio 1
WTF are you doing? People are allowed to take vacation. This is mutiny! Any of you involved in this should be a shame

Seriously, I don't think you know what a mutiny is! and it is not our intention!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:47 pm
lorio 1

Did awkward tell you he was taking a vacation? cause awkward ran this thread so well it's alittle scary that he has just gone missing without saying anything to any of his members....... I think we are all concerned and just want to help out
in anycase. Why are you so angry? let's stay calm and hope for the best.
Awkward won BEST thread "Coin Catchers"lets see if we can keep that going for him?  

PoisonedPixel

Powerful Witch

PoisonedPixel

Powerful Witch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:21 pm
Queen-tintin
lorio 1

Seriously, I don't think you know what a mutiny is! and it is not our intention!

Ignore the little beasty!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:23 pm
PoisonedPixel
Queen-tintin
lorio 1

thanks Pixel! emotion_hug  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 pm
PoisonedPixel
Queen-tintin
lorio 1

You are a die hard Coin Catcher member. I so agree with you! wink  
Random topics for members

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces