Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [For Roleplay]
Storyline

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:09 pm
Dii de Mer

Had0u

Death is not serene

Panthers7

bb3000ae

Throw them ideas out there my minions!!

So far, I have the idea of probably making 3 prisoners, buried under the depths of each village (that we're beginning with) sealed up tight in a world-wide seal.
I'm thinking every year, the Kages must reinforce this seal to make sure these super badass mofos don't get out. This seal balances their chakra levels and sucks chakra out of each prisoner, and works as a way to keep each person sealed up. So they're weak under the seal..

These seals are buried way.. way.. wayy underground of the villages. So they're usually booby trapped, and heavily guarded. And none other than the main Kages know of this.

They've been completely wiped clean from all records, only, the affects of the damage they've done to the world still remains. So it leaves several people questioning what's going on.

What's more.. is that there's a person who wants to unleash these guys, but we don't know for what purpose.

This is what I have so far! Hahah this is my own idea, feel free to work with it, around it, or just throw up something new. 8]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:00 pm
I like the idea but admittedly I'm a bit nervous about "Herald" rps. The past as shown that most chars. are so powerful that even Kage's don't stand a chance. And though I think everyone would love a "Madara vs Kages" type battle, there has to be a chance given to defeat as well as an adequate rper who is able to enact a powerful char. without going over board.

I actually had an idea though, that could work with yours or at least fill out on of our problems in adjusting to the replacement of Angels. It will fit the Narutoverse perfectly I think.

How about the utilization, of the actual Demons? Like Hachibi, is or was actally a eight tailed snake. It is completely original, follows the traditional demons and is a perfect replacement in terms of power for the removal of the Angels. If I can find my class notes I can probably look up the other demons but... it's just a thought.  

Panthers7

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:05 pm
Your idea is awesome, like seriously. Like I'm definitely for it. Both of you! biggrin

My two cents, the conflict would be that the nations are being driven to war, this starts by the death of the daimyo and the planting of evidence that leads to opposing villages being the cause of the assassinations. The villages are distraught and the five great nations and led to the brink of annihilation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:07 pm
Panthers7
I like the idea but admittedly I'm a bit nervous about "Herald" rps. The past as shown that most chars. are so powerful that even Kage's don't stand a chance. And though I think everyone would love a "Madara vs Kages" type battle, there has to be a chance given to defeat as well as an adequate rper who is able to enact a powerful char. without going over board.

I actually had an idea though, that could work with yours or at least fill out on of our problems in adjusting to the replacement of Angels. It will fit the Narutoverse perfectly I think.

How about the utilization, of the actual Demons? Like Hachibi, is or was actally a eight tailed snake. It is completely original, follows the traditional demons and is a perfect replacement in terms of power for the removal of the Angels. If I can find my class notes I can probably look up the other demons but... it's just a thought.

Yeah, the plan is to once we create these villains (since this usually includes autoranking and whatnot), these villains will die after the "good guys" defeat them.
Hahah I'm going a lot by shounen influence, so it'll be wise to usually have the bad guys win the battle but the good guys win the war (at a cost, of course).

The plan was never to remove them to begin with.
I was going to remove Angels, but the Demons are definitely coming back.
I'm thinking about other ideas that might let them utilize the same type of powers the Demons and Angels had, but it'll be more Naruto contexted.
If Angels were to come back, I'd base them a lot on Shinto beliefs (yes, I have looked it up, Angels do exist in these beliefs) than the original concept that was introduced.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:08 pm
Had0u
Your idea is awesome, like seriously. Like I'm definitely for it. Both of you! biggrin

My two cents, the conflict would be that the nations are being driven to war, this starts by the death of the daimyo and the planting of evidence that leads to opposing villages being the cause of the assassinations. The villages are distraught and the five great nations and led to the brink of annihilation.

Ooo~ That's a good idea! Hahah I might just take that into consideration.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:15 pm
The Lady of Nirvana
Panthers7

Yeah, the plan is to once we create these villains (since this usually includes autoranking and whatnot), these villains will die after the "good guys" defeat them.
Hahah I'm going a lot by shounen influence, so it'll be wise to usually have the bad guys win the battle but the good guys win the war (at a cost, of course).

The plan was never to remove them to begin with.
I was going to remove Angels, but the Demons are definitely coming back.
I'm thinking about other ideas that might let them utilize the same type of powers the Demons and Angels had, but it'll be more Naruto contexted.
If Angels were to come back, I'd base them a lot on Shinto beliefs (yes, I have looked it up, Angels do exist in these beliefs) than the original concept that was introduced.
Ah alright. And good. I had thought we were removing them entirely, in which, the original demons would make for an interesting utilization. But if we are to go Shinto, that can work also.  

Panthers7

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:40 pm
I have an idea that builds on yours. It's about the identities of the three prisoners.

The three prisoners would be the original practitioners of the five elements, after humanity learned to harness and control chakra. They would be Kaiyoon, Rio, and Meling-Ma.

Back in the ancient times they were the most powerful shinobi who lived, and they were also wise and spiritual men and women with a strong dedication to nature and life. Meling-Ma dedicated herself to the Sea, protecting the creatures of the ocean and shepherding a tribe that eventually formed the Mist village. She was deeply connected to the ocean and was known to be able to swim exceptionally well, even for a shinobi, communicate with the creatures and utilize water and ice beyond the capabilities of others.

Kaiyoon dedicated himself to the Sky, mastering the elements of air and lightning. He would live high at the top of a mountain and would study the migration of the birds, speak to his tribe about the movement of tradewinds and he taught many people a great deal about agriculture, sunlight, et cetera. He was more of a scholar than anything. His tribe founded the cloud village.

Rio dedicated himself to the Earth, mastering the elements of earth, fire, and lava. He was the strongest of the three, and he was a worldly man. A realist. He believed in the future, and that anything was permitted if for the betterment of humankind. Eventually, because of his ambitions to strengthen humanity, he intersected with the other two great shinobi.

They at first tried for diplomacy, but Rio was adamantine and would not be swayed. His tribe was stronger than the other two combined, and he was almost the same story as compared to them. However they quickly unified against the aggressor, fearing that his actions could destroy the world, disrupt nature and cause chaos. The three of these great shinobi fought for tens of years, their tribes slowly growing, stretching out and forming nations. Thousands of citizens became millions through time, and they all began to grow resentful of their masters, who had them fight from the beginning of their lives to the end in this nonstop war for conquest.

Eventually their armies betrayed them. The first overlord to be betrayed was Meling-Ma, her citizens burning down her home and slaughtering her children. She fled alone, across the sea, and found her dear friend Kaiyoon. The two of them together remained in Kumogakure to enforce order, and watched as Rio's people eventually betrayed him as well.

He came to Kumogakure and confronted the other two Lords. There, the three of them fought until a horde of soldiers from every nation came to claim them. They were ripped apart from each other one by one, until eventually the people sealed them in a cell deep beneath some of their cities for all time afterwards.

These three all possessed a particular kekkei tota that made them so powerful, and so talented. It supplied them with their immortality and their elemental skills. They were known as the the Xang-Sa, after the kekkei genkai that ran through their veins.  
Crew and V.C sub [For Roleplay]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games