Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply The Land of Waiting [CLOSED]
The Forest of Patience

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:05 pm

An area that seems familiar to many shinobi, it resembles the look and feel of forestry from all of the great nations combined. Its an area to reminisce of battles and great tests that took place. Wildlife is usually found roaming around with the species respective to the time of day.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:19 pm

User Image
                                                                      We both stared x We both stared x We both stared x We both stared
                                                            User Image

We both staredxxx
                                                            into the depthsxx
                                                            of the abyss, xxx

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                        LARS HEILAND

xxxxxLars walks into the Forest of Patience, leaning against a tree for support as he sighs. The Heiland was plagued with a memory...or lack there of. "...I must be going crazy or something. " Lars rubs the side of his head as he gathered himself and stood up all, trying to recall everything that happened.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:14 pm
xxxxx • • • x K x A x G I R I N A R I x • •
MEMORIES UNCONSCIOUSLY BOUND
TEARS THAT FALL WITHOUT REASON
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

xxx xxIxxxAxMxxXBxUxTxxxAxxxLxOxNxExSxOxMxExxxSxOxUxLxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxTxHxExxxSxPxExCxTxExRxxxoxfxxxDxExAxTxH
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Rank | Bloodline | Clan | Specialty | Chakra | Current Theme: Peaceful: The Blitzers -Tide-
[Out of Character: Hi, Had0u!]

"Think too hard about it, and you'll force a headache." Tsun hung down from a tree, Spiderman-Mary Jane style, in front of Lars the moment he leaned against the thing. She noticed he seemed to be plauged with worry, and although it didn't concern her, Lars seemed very concerned with what he assumed was an oncoming break of sanity. How did she do such a thing without the use of chakra? It was quite simple, and her tricks could all be yours for 99.99 plus tax! The chains binding her legs together were wrapped around a branch, unintentionally of course, and she couldn't get down a normal way...but she made a great bat, apparently.

She stared blankly at Lars for a time, shrugging despite the fact that her arms were also wrapped in chains. Let her tell the story and she was trying to do a magic trick, but it spanned for way too many years to be any good. That was, naturally, a lie. "...You don't look crazy, so let's assume you're not." She was starting to feel sick, so she was going to fix that. With a couple of back and forth swings she was able to generate enough momentum to start sliding off the branch that caught her. Despite being wrapped in chains, she was quite graceful...landing with the skill and grace of a sack of potatos being dropped on concrete.

That's not to say that she fell, but rather, that she wouldn't take first place in any competitions involving aerodynamics. She actually landed on her feet, but stumbled for a second without the ability to position her feet very far apart from each other. She bowed her head once, and quickly resumed staring directly in to Lars' eyes. "Are you lost?" She asked simply. It was a simple enough question, and it was understandable that a flawed human would make a wrong turn, but it wasn't her place to offer a hand. Well...if she could move her hands, she wouldn't have offered them anyway. "Or just now finding your way?" Meaning she wasn't speaking solely about directional sense.

B I T T E R S W E E T ∽ INSANITY ▼ M A D N E S S xx AND HATE.

Had0u

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 am
Valentine Valtieri

User Image
                                                            User Image

We both staredxxx
                                                            into the depthsxx
                                                            of the abyss, xxx

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                        LARS HEILAND

xxxxxHe already knew he wasn't alone, the elder Heiland chuckled as he released his grip to his head. Noticing the girl that stared deep into a blue eyes, "Well, no, for some reason, I feel as if I'm forgetting something. Something important. But perhaps you're right, I may just be thinking about it too hard." He rubs the back of his head and laughs. "Oh. I haven't introduced myself, my name is Lars Alexandersson Heiland. Whats your name?"

( HIIIIIII!!!!! biggrin )

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
The Land of Waiting [CLOSED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items