Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The people in her office would see a slightly annoyed kage drop in from the windo and close it with a bit of angst. She sat down without acknowledging anyone at first, and breathed deeply, allowing her gourd of iron sand to break down from the far corner of the room and begin gathering around her. She looked through her normal eye at the table and began writing something down, somewhat of a business document. It moved along quickly, but it took long enough that most people would be curious not only as to what she was writing but also be annoyed with her general lack of interest in what was going on. The woman's mood was shown in her body language. She was sitting straight up, her eye set still, her movements planned and precise. It had been two years since her last true actions as kage, and with a lack of influence from Arrekkusu she had began to be more publicly known. However, her patience for the universe had worn out. It was time for her to move against Konoha and the Demon country.

As she finished writing, a bit of lightning cackled to life around her, just enough to be noticeable but nowhere near any dangerous level. She sealed the letter and whistled a specific tone. A hawk fell from the sky and landed at her desk. She tied the letter to it's ankle, and a ball of iron sand, which had captured a mouse, rose head level. She presented the mouse, which the hawk took in it's talons carefully, delicately, before taking to the skies. She finally, after about ten minutes of pause, looked to those present. What is it that you require? she asked openly to whoever decided to speak first.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:54 pm
User Image

Nana ♞

It was an interesting way to enter the room, and Nana watched her kage with almost dead eyes. It wasn't as if anyone could tell her emotions through the ripples, the anatomy of it was something she couldn't explain. The writing took a minute, but she wasn't in a hurry to interrupt; the bird was adorable the way it depended on Kya for food. Adorable? Her mind chuckled. It's the first time you've used such a word... Klyne would be surprised about this, delighted. She ignored him however. "My lord, Kya. It's a pleasure meeting you for the first time... I'm a kunoichi at the rank of jounin. I want to offer my services to the best of my abilities, is there anything you need done?" The screwed up girl was asking for a mission, not sure what else to do.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:16 pm
The Legacy of Mesopatamia

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Entering the Office, the ninja had looked at the kage of the village. Before he could speak he noticed another ninja an looked back at the kusakage. "Lady kya I need to speak to you. I need to know What happened to testial's body, what happened to his eyes?" he paused for 5 seconds. "If you can't at least tell me that.." He removed his crow mask and set it on her desk, After which he removed his Headband and set it on her Desk. "Y-yami? This is a big choice, I hope your sure about this." Said shukaku.
((Exit))⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
i will rule the skies
I am the lightning beast Get ready to face the king of lightning.
I won't let you down, After all if I die? whose gonna reserve my sage spot.
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:315
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:49 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riri Hoshigaki

Kusagakure

Genin

Clan:Hoshigaki

Bloodline:Elemntals

Clan and Bloodline ability:+2 rank on all water jutsu

Chakra:315/315

Speed:4 / Strength:6

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Underwater Breath Technique
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.

• Advanced Swimming Technique
Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)

• Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.

• The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.

• Destiny
Depending on your element, your fighting style as well as your mobility will change. All of these abilities are freestyle, and cost no chakra, and are thus like free taijutsu/weapon styles that you can always activate. The strength of the following abilities is equal to your current Rank, but cannot be higher than A-rank in strength maximum (even with Bloodlines passive technique strength increase)
WATER: The Unstoppable - This type of manipulation is extremely versatile, and infinitely potent. They can pull water from the air moisture around them, creating waves from what could only be considered a drop. They can also harden the water up to corundum level of hardness, meaning improvised defenses can come at a whim. While this may not hold well against high-powered jutsu, massive amounts of it at once can easily secure a dodge. Similarly, they can slightly feel movements within the air moisture around, which is basically everywhere, even underground. However, this perception is far less sensitive than the Terracotta and Windmill.

• Nature Provides
Due to the nature of their powers, an elemental will regenerate 5% of their chakra (boosts not included) every post, up until they have 50% of their maximum chakra (boosts included).

• Elemental Body
You can lace your body entirely with your element at almost any time. The rank is a default C (powered to B), but you can expend chakra to increase the rank of the defense. You will look entirely like a physical silhouette of your element; an ice sculpture, a sort of living lava lamp, etc, depending on your element. While in this state. you can use your own body as a source for your techniques, and will reduce the strength of techniques used against you by 1 rank. This lasts for up to 10 posts, but can be deactivated with but a Thought.

"I'll hold you to that." Riri said as Kya then came in. His attention was now on her. She was the only other one he had met that wasn't prey in his eyes. "It's been to long Kya." In truth he didn't see her as much as he wanted to. He remembered joining the village two years ago meeting Kya and the anbu out in the plains. He had taken a liking to Kya since then. She was the one who helped him plan how to get to the Grass village without making it look like he went rouge.

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kya first looked to Nana first and looked her over. She knew of the girl's face, it was on a dossier. She knew little besides what she was told but the fact that her intelligence agency had passed along the information was good enough in itself that Kya knew she was an exceptional kunoichi. When asked if she would be requiring the girls help on something Kya took a few seconds before answering her.

When she did, at first all she would say was a very precise Yes. She would, wait however, to explain further as Yami entered next. When he began pressing her with questions Kya simply sighed and rolled her covered eye without moving the other. When he placed his mask on the table she laced together her fingers and set her hands on the table with a look of impasse. After his unnecessarily irritating speech she pondered weather or not she should lie. She could make up some fanciful story about how Testial was eaten by a dragon, and that she found the eye in a dumpster, but somehow she figured he would know.

She moved the eyepatch aside and looked him dead in his, her expression wholly unchanged throughout the movement, and then placed her hand back on the table. She decided telling him the truth would be a better course to go with and spoke to him flatly. Raven, you really need to get out of the habit of making everything so dramatic. That said, if you don't put that mask back on right now I'll set off an explosion in this room and erase you from existence. She waited for him to either put it on or not, which would be stupid as her eye actually began to glow, which was a tell tale sign that she was about to fire off her Bakuhatsu. As you know, Testial attempted to, essentially, defect to kumo, and went there seeking asylum. He did not receive it and was subsequently killed by one of our then enemies. The boy is lucky he was considered a kusagakure shinobi and buried with military honors in the burial grounds. As for his eyes, one of them is in his head, and I took the other one for myself. Finally, she said with her tone turning grim and the glow in her eye returning. Do not ever, in the rest of the time you walk this earth, think that I owe you anything. That you draw breath still is because I allow you to do so. You are an ANBU, not some child with a mission of petty vengeance. I have a very short level of tolerance for menial wastes of my time such as these. Now that we've cleared the air on that, I am ordering you to drop whatever vendetta you still may have against Firo. Kumo and Kiri are our allies, and the time for bitterness has past. Why don't you go patrol the gates and cool off. That'd be an order as well. Dismissed.

As she turned her attention away she covered the eye and nodded to Cecil with the same impassive face she had worn through her little monologue. Eons pass like seconds for me, boy. What is it you require of me? I do hope it will not take long, for Nana and I have important, non roguish, business to attend to. Her tone was softer and slightly humourous but still held an air of seriousness to it. She had been helpful for him, and he had repaid her kindness by being a shinobi. Whatever he needed, she knew he'd be good for it. She respected that about Riri. He was reliable and strong enough to one day perhaps be at even her own level of strength. Maybe.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:23 am

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"He sought help to control His beast! Testial was as loyal to this village as you are. You really think it's that easy to control something so Blood thirsty and keep from killing others." He had a moment of silence. "It's funny, You couldn't tell me any of this two years ago, nor during the two years." He grabbed his head band and put it back As an anbu, those will be my last orders. Effective after that I am only a jounin." He said grabbing his mask and leaving for the gates to patrol. ((Exit/ edited the wrong post))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
i will rule the skies
I am the lightning beast Get ready to face the king of lightning.
I won't let you down, After all if I die? whose gonna reserve my sage spot.
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:315
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:01 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riri Hoshigaki

Kusagakure

Genin

Clan:Hoshigaki

Bloodline:Elemntals

Clan and Bloodline ability:+2 rank on all water jutsu

Chakra:315/315

Speed:4 / Strength:6

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Underwater Breath Technique
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.

• Advanced Swimming Technique
Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)

• Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.

• The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.

• Destiny
Depending on your element, your fighting style as well as your mobility will change. All of these abilities are freestyle, and cost no chakra, and are thus like free taijutsu/weapon styles that you can always activate. The strength of the following abilities is equal to your current Rank, but cannot be higher than A-rank in strength maximum (even with Bloodlines passive technique strength increase)
WATER: The Unstoppable - This type of manipulation is extremely versatile, and infinitely potent. They can pull water from the air moisture around them, creating waves from what could only be considered a drop. They can also harden the water up to corundum level of hardness, meaning improvised defenses can come at a whim. While this may not hold well against high-powered jutsu, massive amounts of it at once can easily secure a dodge. Similarly, they can slightly feel movements within the air moisture around, which is basically everywhere, even underground. However, this perception is far less sensitive than the Terracotta and Windmill.

• Nature Provides
Due to the nature of their powers, an elemental will regenerate 5% of their chakra (boosts not included) every post, up until they have 50% of their maximum chakra (boosts included).

• Elemental Body
You can lace your body entirely with your element at almost any time. The rank is a default C (powered to B), but you can expend chakra to increase the rank of the defense. You will look entirely like a physical silhouette of your element; an ice sculpture, a sort of living lava lamp, etc, depending on your element. While in this state. you can use your own body as a source for your techniques, and will reduce the strength of techniques used against you by 1 rank. This lasts for up to 10 posts, but can be deactivated with but a Thought.

Riri chuckled after Yami left, the boy was certainly a fool. "That boy is very loud and annoying. He's going to get himself killed. Anyways he turned to Kya, the boy part irritated him. He was young for an elemental only 22, However he was no boy but Riri would say nothing about it. In the end it wasn't a big deal, when someone stronger then you calls you boy you deal with it. "As for what I want, well I want a great deal of things." He said as he looked Kya over, this of course was being quite blunt. He did not care and assumed Kya already knew what he desired. "But for now a mission or a squad placement shall suffice."

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff