Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Furushiya [Kusagakure Springs] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:41 am

User Image

Armand only shook his head again when Riri approached and tried to interrogate him on the real story. "There's not much else to the story that you can't find in the newspaper a couple months back. Quit your yammering about power, nobody is going to be impressed with philosophy around here~". He sorta sounded like Yami...although Yami was noticeably less aggressive with it.

"Not much to it. Lost control, went berserk, disobeyed orders, yada yada. Discharge. That's all there is to it~". He explained with his sing-songy voice. Still very flighty and light, but it seemed to feel weathered.

Finally, Vivian approached. Armand pushed himself to the edge of the pool and pulled himself up slightly, resting on crossed arms but remaining mostly in the water. "Hey Viv~" It was a fairly optimistic and light-hearted tone, but there was this new slight amount of pain to it. Armand felt like a caged bird now. "I know you gotta have some air of professionalism, but this is barely the place for that. Come jump in~" Vivian, despite being very introverted in the past, was apparently never shy about showing off her body as indicated by the black combat suit. For one reason or another, Armand never really noticed this. He'd grown used to working around her for so long, it became just another part of the group dynamic.

Very slightly in the back of his head...he wanted a fight. A good one. Seeing Vivian often brought back memories of his fight with Aomi. They never quite followed up with the end of all that...but he was always hoping to see the same adversaries again.

(Chakra): 157/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:06 am
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:35+17 reserves=52/120
Speed: Six+1[three dragons style]=7
Strength: Five
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzumaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:

User ImageEvery inch of her being fought the urge to cannon ball into the spring. She could do such things around her team mates. Finally giving into the hankering urge, Vivian began to tie the cascade of purple into a ponytail. Before the restraint could be finalized a voice began to blast through her head. One that not only she'd hear....but Armand and Yami. It was Aomi.

"Tell me what you want, what ya really what, I'll tell ya what you want whatcha really really want! Hey guys, I hope you didn't think you all were off the hook that easily. So what is big, purple, and kills? What has tails upon tails, and impales probably a male? I've decided I want you back 'V'. Come back home..I have the welcoming crew all prepared for you...", the voice cut off. Each word that swiveled through their head seemed perfectly on key and happily spoken. Earlier Aomi had established a link with their minds, they had no idea. Each word seemed to peel the blister from Vivian's open wound. With eyes wide....Vivian Uzumaki turned to leave. No words, no nothing. For the longest her personal goal to figure her identity was swept under the rug. Leave it to this great evil to rekindle this flame. Viv wondered why she was called,'V'. Sooner rather than later she'd find out. Little did she know, the speech wasn't only sent to her. The others were alarmed as well.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:21 pm
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami sighed, Those jounin put their money into this ticket...it'd be a shame for it to go to waste...but still, He hadn't seen Armand or viv for two years because of........Why am i thinking of this. With a quick shake of the head he entered the springs. Removing his clothes and showing his scar's from the two years, he set his mask down onto the neatly folded clothes of his. As he approached the door, he placed his hand on the handle and let out a brief sigh. "Well Yami....it's time." he opened the door immediatly seeing the two. Letting out another sigh, he entered and sat down across from the three. He couldn't start a conversation because well....he had no clue on what to talk about. "Sooo........" He had no clue on what to say. Hearing Aomi, He thought he banished her years ago after destroying the doll. He let out a sigh looked at the two, the bear and the owl. "So no ones going to ask were i've been for two years?"
((I didn't notice that Yami and Armand would hear so i had to edit, You don't have to edit Fire this is just what i needed to do.))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
i will rule the skies
I am the lightning beast Get ready to face the king of lightning.
I won't let you down, After all if I die? whose gonna reserve my sage spot.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 8(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:250
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:48 pm

User Image

Armand grinned wickedly as the message entered his head. He would only assume that Vivian received the same. What luck. As soon as he thought of it...it presented itself. How he longed to break free from the chains of civility and restraint. Armand wasn't all quite human, and there was no point trying to be all human. However his current position in Kusa's military was a little...complex.

With the telepathic seal on the back of his neck, he began speaking to Vivian. This was partly a Chimera matter. "I know you want to investigate this. But we're Chimera. All those undercover jobs over the past year or so were low-profile for a reason. We're not real people. You know how Kya would get if she knew we were acting high-profile as Chimera. Or even our usual un-undercover selves. If you feel the need to chase after Aomi, I'll come with you. But think about it first~"

Armand's expression went back to normal as he sunk into the water. All an act. And finally, Yami seemed to arrive. "Oh, guess you found us~" Armand had strongly hoped that Yami was keeping a low profile. There was Yami, and there was Raven...his Chimera persona. The two sides of him were never intended to intersect because of Kya's wishes. His voice, his real voice, spoke up again. "Well Viv, if you're planning on staying a while, hop in~"

(Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:14 pm
thefire158i
User Image

User Image
Chakra:35+17 reserves=52/120
Speed: Six+1[three dragons style]=7
Strength: Five
Techniques Used:

User ImageVivian just stood for a second. A little discombobulated of course. Then Yami entered which made her even more discombobulated with baffling sprinkles. Totally off kilter, Vivian felt her surrounds swirling about. Too any thoughts were occupying the once spacious conscious. "We should ask Kya. I think it's best. I can seal the demon...", her voice would be sealed into Armand's psyche. Vivian turned to Yami, he was such an odd character. It was so hard to read him, his random decisions and inconsistent persona led her to incompletely trust this man."That is a good question...where have you been?", the tiny voice asked. Because she wasn't quite sure Yami heard the mental announcement, it wasn't brought into the conversation.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:13 pm
lotosaki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riri Hoshigaki

Kusagakure

Genin

Clan:Hoshigaki

Bloodline:Elemntals

Clan and Bloodline ability:+2 rank on all water jutsu

Chakra:315/315

Speed:4 / Strength:6

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Underwater Breath Technique
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.

• Advanced Swimming Technique
Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)

• Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.

• The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.

• Destiny
Depending on your element, your fighting style as well as your mobility will change. All of these abilities are freestyle, and cost no chakra, and are thus like free taijutsu/weapon styles that you can always activate. The strength of the following abilities is equal to your current Rank, but cannot be higher than A-rank in strength maximum (even with Bloodlines passive technique strength increase)
WATER: The Unstoppable - This type of manipulation is extremely versatile, and infinitely potent. They can pull water from the air moisture around them, creating waves from what could only be considered a drop. They can also harden the water up to corundum level of hardness, meaning improvised defenses can come at a whim. While this may not hold well against high-powered jutsu, massive amounts of it at once can easily secure a dodge. Similarly, they can slightly feel movements within the air moisture around, which is basically everywhere, even underground. However, this perception is far less sensitive than the Terracotta and Windmill.

• Nature Provides
Due to the nature of their powers, an elemental will regenerate 5% of their chakra (boosts not included) every post, up until they have 50% of their maximum chakra (boosts included).

• Elemental Body
You can lace your body entirely with your element at almost any time. The rank is a default C (powered to B), but you can expend chakra to increase the rank of the defense. You will look entirely like a physical silhouette of your element; an ice sculpture, a sort of living lava lamp, etc, depending on your element. While in this state. you can use your own body as a source for your techniques, and will reduce the strength of techniques used against you by 1 rank. This lasts for up to 10 posts, but can be deactivated with but a Thought.

Riri laughed at Armand's comments. "Very well, I'll just take your word for it." After sitting there for a while Yami entered too. "It seems like you three are having a reunion. I think I'll just leave you three to it." With that Riri got out of the water and went to go change then he would leave.

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:04 pm
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I can't figure out whats wrong with me,, Instead of the sharingan like me father and cousin..i got these eyes.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
"It was a loyalty test, I had to leave the village once i achieve a major goal in life, thats why i left after the anbu initiation by lady kya. So what happens is i have to stay out for as long as i can which is a maximum of 2 years to prove my loyalty to Kusa. Me my father and my cousin testial were the only ones to make it to the full 2 years. There were many encounter's i had to face, but i survived them." He stood up revealing his scars and walked over and got out of the Hot spring. "If you are to set foot off towards that old bag, I'm with you too." He walked into the building and put back on his Anbu attire with his mask. As soon as the mask came on, his persona changed, After years of bloodshed by no killing, he has grown accustom to it. He stepped onto the front porch of the springs. A raven flew down and Yami lifted his arm to act as as a resting place for it to land on. After so, he exchanged glances with the bird and lift his arm a bit signaling it so that it would fly off. After which has exited the area No longer yami, But the raven.
i will rule the skies
Bakuton
Rinnegan
4,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:30 pm
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Returning , Yami was a bit shooken up about this newly announced chakra he felt at the gates. Rushing in he opened the door that led to the Hotsprings. "Guy's im going to need you to cancel your plans. I don't know whats going on but i think we need to hurry." He felt chills go down his spine. Theres a storm coming, and it could potentially destroy kusagakure. "We really have to go now." Yami darted off quickly after that. ((Exit))
i will rule the skies
Bakuton
Rinnegan
4,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:54 pm
thefire158i
User Image

User Image
Chakra:120/120
Speed: 7
Strength: 6
Techniques Used:

User ImageVivian didn't make such a fuss, seeing as they were supposed to he totally discreet about any and everything they did. "Army...c'mon....or Yami will give us a way anyway...", Viv left in a nonchalant manner. No one would think anything relevant was happening.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:08 pm

User Image

Armand lifted himself out of the pool of water, completely uncaring about himself being clothed or not. "Yeah...I suppose it would be worth checking out~" Briefly retiring to the inside building, he changed clothing quickly. A clone would walk out of the building, confusing civilians while Armand's actual form donned a black version of his usual loose-fitting white clothing. Instead of the usual red accents, a muted orange lay in its place. An emotionless bear mask, formed of his own bone, lay strapped and decorate across his face. With a thought telepathic to only Vivian, he thought: "I'll meet you there~". With a stealthy retreat, he exited the area.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:14 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

After hearing the talking that slightly startled her, Gin woke up from her flash back dream. The dream where she was becoming.. Close... To another human being. Gin felt her stomach growl. Her tendrils grabbed her new skin tight black and red suit. Two years has past and Gin is as cold as a person could be. Gin left to the café to get something to eat.

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers