Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Chiru Clan Compound

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:10 pm
██ ▌t h eC H I R U
xxxxxxxxxxxx◀◀◀xxxxWith our 『 bloss ¦oms』

xxxThe clan compound of the Chiru Clan is a series of buildings surrounding a well tended to garden. The compound is located beside the botanical gardens where many of the non-shinobi clan members tend to work. Every clan member is welcome to take up residence in the compound, so long as they live with their respective branch.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:55 am
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxA lot can happen in two years. A lot can happen in two months. A lot can happen in two minutes. It had taken two minutes for the friendship shared between Aki and Arekku to implode. That damage had yet to be repaired in those two years. Instead, Aki had fallen into her work. She worked to serve the village and the Kusakage. Focusing almost solely on her new career. Interrogation was a dirty job, but she was fit for it. Or rather, she had made herself fit for it. The woman had taken up a stoney demeanor. One that was hard to break once she was outside of her ‘office’. Even now, she sat in her childhood home hands wrapped around a steadily cooling cup of tea with an even face and emotionless eyes. She was on day two of her four day break. It was possibly her first true time off since nearly the beginning of her career a year and a half ago. The last time was four months into the new job. She had two days off and had come back to the Chiru Clan compound like she was now. Back then her mother had seemed to be skirting around an issue. Fidgeting slight towards a topic but not saying anything about it until Aki had finally become frustrated and outright asked her what was wrong.

xxxxx“Well,” Her mother had started, smoothing the lap of her dress as she came to sit by her youngest. “I want to retire and I want you to take my position as head of the Pear Ichida.” Tea sputtered from her lips as she made a noise of bewilderment. Aki coughed and looked at her mother whose smile was unwavering. “Why-why me? Why not Natsu or Fuyu?” She finally managed after wiping her face clean. Her mother sighed and looked over to the two siblings who were happily fawning over Natsu’s newborn son.

xxxxx“How should I put it…” Her mother searched for the words until Fuyu finally spoke up, “We don’t have the fortitude for it. Not like you do Aki-nee.”

xxxxxNatsu added in, “Nor are we as respected as you, Aki-ti.”

xxxxxAki scoffed and looked out the window with embarrassment. “That’s not true.”

xxxxxDespite her initial protest, Aki had slowly transitioned into her new place of power in the clan. Between her career and position she had little to no time to sit and relax. Now that she had made time for relaxation her mother was once more fluttering about an issue. After multiple obvious hints at something, Aki sat her tea down and turned to face her mother. “What is it this time, mom?”

xxxxxAt first the woman feigned shock, “What do you mean?” Aki frowned, realizing that she was forced to be direct. “What do you want to ask me now? You keep fidgeting. I know you want to bring up something. So, this is your invitation to do so.” Aki was certain she could handle anything thrown at her now. She was able manage so much now. She felt confidence though her expression did not deviate from the calm look. That was until her mother spoke, “Remember that boy you were such good friends with? Arekku? He’s the shogun now. Whatever happened to him? I haven’t heard you talk about him lately.” Her façade cracked. She had long buried the incident in the back of her mind, but the guilt remained. That guilt resurfacing caused her brow to furrow angrily. “Why are you asking about him?”

xxxxxHer mother shrugged with a knowing smile, “Oh no reason, I mean I did invite him over for tea today. Hopefully he’ll be here soon.” And that was the moment Aki shattered. “WHAT. YOU. DID. WHAT.” She looked about wildly, looking for a place to hide or escape. “There’s no use trying to run away, Aki-ti. It’s time you had friends again. Your mother knows best.” A chuckle from the woman forced Aki to her seat begrudgingly. “My mother is nosey” Aki spoke under her breath. “What, dear?” That all knowing smile still etched on her lips. “Nothing…” The Head of the Pear Ichida and Lead Interrogator for Kusa was still powerless against the manipulating hand of her mother. Her only hope was that Arekku was still bitter and would decided to not show up leaving her to wallow in tea and misery.

Naito_Arekkusu7

AKI CHIRU

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:13 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekkusu sat quietly in his carriage as it made it's way to the Chiru compound. He looked calmly out the window at the scenery. The last two years flew by in an instant and not much had changed.

His mind then went to Chiru Aki, his childhood friend, but in the last two years that seemed nothing more than an illusion. As the last time they 'spoke' it seemed they didn't leave in good terms at all. He'd heard that she became the head of the Pear Ishida and even an investigator since then. She didn't even come to his coronation as Shogun. Or at least as far as he knew she didn't.

His train of thought was interrupted as his carriage pulled up to the compound. As he was inside of Kusagakure he only brought with him his two advisors Lei Fang and Gen Fu.

"Did I really need to come like this?" Arekkusu said as he pointed at his royal robes that were specifically peeper for today. These days it didn't seem like he wore something more than once even when he liked something.

The twins simply nodes and giggled as they looked at Arekkusu. Then Len Fang cleared his throat, "Well my lord the Chiru are the one of the prominent clans in our village. As shogun it would only be proper that you come as such anything less may seem as I sign of disrespect my great lord." Len Fang said in a matter of fact tone.

"Len-nee is correct my lord. Though the present is in an interesting touch. They should be greatly honored by it. Usually it is the shogun that should be presented with gifts." Gen Fu continued as he was the one holding a package that Arekkusu had prepared. Inside of it was a bottle of sake and ornate cups.

As Gen Fu finished speaking the driver had opened the carriage door. His advisor went out first then turned and bowed as Arekkusu followed behind them. He attempted to walk calmly and gracefully. They made their way to the main gate.

Len Fang proceeded to knock and waited for someone to acknowledged them.

Dii of Babylon

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:33 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxAfter a moment of silence Aki heard the fluttering of fabric and turned to face the source. There her mother stood holding out a lovely kimono, new no doubt. Despite the beauty of the cloth Aki’s face paled. She knew the debate that was to come and felt she was about to lose another battle. Her mother shook the kimono expectantly. “Not happening.” Aki spoke sternly over her cup of tea. She tried to ignore the look of displeasure she earned, turning to look out the window. But those eyes were burning holes in the back of her skull. Finally she gave in and looked back to find the woman still there and waiting. “I said no.” There was a haughty laugh, “Do you really expect to meet with the Shogun looking like that?” Aki quirked a brow but looked down at herself taking note of her appearance. Loose fitting shirt and pants. Hair messily tied up. She had a point. Even if she regretted this meeting she still had appearances to keep up. And if this wasn’t going to turn out to be a reuniting of friends it was still a meeting between the Shogun of Kusagakure and the Head of the Pear Ichida of the Chiru Clan. “Anything but that.” She groaned. The kimono was gorgeous but it was too much. Too much of a statement. Her mother was silent but unmoving. “My mother, the master manipulator. Gets what she wants without saying a word.” Aki took the kimono and changed. It was truly a gorgeous piece of cloth. Patterned with hand stitched falling blossoms on a gradient. Accents of rich pinks and deep black lined the hems and the long trumpet sleeves. Her rosy blonde hair was taken down, one side pinned up while the other was left to its voluminous curly nature.

xxxxxThe knock upon the gate summoned the gate keeper. The man opened the gate wide and bowed deeply to the Shogun and his entourage. “You honor us deeply with your very presence. I’ll direct you personally to the Pear Branch.” Standing up the gate keeper lead them towards the area of the compound owned by the Pear Ichida. Upon their arrival the gatekeeper announced the Shogun’s arrival. Suddenly Aki’s mother was nowhere to be seen, leaving the young woman to welcome him alone. Truly her mother’s disappearance was somewhat magical. She seemingly vanished right at the sound of the knock on the door. The speed of it nearly gave Aki whiplash. Slowly she approached the doorway and halted just before answering. She took a deep breath and opened the large door instantly dipping into a deep bow.

xxxxx“Greetings, Lord Shogun your Excellency.” So long as she looked down, her voice held. As she slowly stood up she internally repeated to herself ‘hold it together’. Finally once she faced him she tried to force a look of neutral calmness, which instead came across as forced and awkward. The look caused the gatekeeper to fumble slightly at his words, “This, ah ahem, this is Lady Aki head of the Pear Ichida and your Excellency’s host.” He then smoothly slid to the side. Momentarily Aki gave the gatekeeper a stony look as the man made his escape. She looked back to Arekku and his entourage “Please, enter.” With a flutter of the cloth of her kimono and her lips steadily drying Aki turned about and lead them to the tea room. Surely the home was not unfamiliar to Arekku. He had come to visit Aki several times in the past. Once in the tea room, she silently waited for him to take his seat. She probably seemed cold, distant, and rather rude, but she didn’t know what else to do. Was she to fall to his feet and beg for his forgiveness? Certainly she didn’t wish for the rift to continue between them, but even Aki had her limits. Plus with his new title and entourage there was no way to skirt the formalities and fall back into friendship instantaneously.

Naito_Arekkusu7

AKI CHIRU

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:50 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekkusu calmly followed the gatekeeper. As he kept his composure. He found it somewhat amusing that he now came to his friends home like this.

They soon would meet with Aki who greeted his small entourage. It surprised him that she was alone, she was certain that her mother or other family members would of joined.

"Thank you, Lady Chiru. You look lovely today." Arekkusu said calmly as she directed him to enter. As he spoke he put his fist in his palm and gave a small bow along with his two advisors.

He walked into the room and took a seat opposite of Aki. As he did Gen Fu walked over to Aki with the package and set it in front of her in a nearby table before returning to his place. "Our Lord Shogun wish to present this gift as a thank you for your gracious invite my lady. Now please, if you'll excuse my brother and I we will be at the door." Len Fang said as she bowed along with Gen Fu. Then they exited the room quietly.

All the while Arekkusu kept a dignified look as he sat. He calmly rested his hands on his lap. By now he had been in many awkward situations and learned how to keep his composure. He looked over and Aki an smiled.

Dii of Babylon

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:39 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxHis compliment, though kind, had only stirred the anxiety in her gut. A small thank you had been returned and her hands clasped together. She now sat across from him her eyes locked on the gift presented to her. Aki took it in her hands and ran her fingers over the wrapped edges. She glanced up to find him smiling. He seemed so relaxed and at ease. And there she was clearer at the edge of shattering. The woman attempted to return the smile but it was too forced so she gave up and looked back at the gift. "Thank you for the gift. And for coming. I'm sorry I don't-" She was interrupted as her mother swept in a package under her arm. Fuyu was in tow with a tea tray between her hands. Her mother happily chimed, "Lord Arekku! It's been too long! Here this is from Aki. Sorry I can't stay. You two kiddos have a good time." And just as quick as they arrived the two women were gone. The gift now sat in front of the shogun and the tea sat between the pair. Aki's face was deep red. She coughed nervously then wordlessly set to undoing the wrapping of the package. She set the sake on the table and admired the cups. They were lovely. Incredibly beautiful. It was really such a thoughtful gift. "These are beautiful, thank you so much Arekku." She looked up to see what he had supposedly received from her. Once he opened the package he would find a large bottle of Pear Wine that was special to Aki's family. It had been her father's father's father's recipe which Natsu had taken on the responsibility of producing.

[[ meh... I may try to add more before you respond, but don't worry if I don't. ]]
                                                                        Naito_Arekkusu7

AKI CHIRU

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:25 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku gave a warm smile to Aki's mother and Fuku, but the women came and left like a storm. Before he realized it he had a package in front of him along with a tea as well. "I'm glad you think so Lady Chiru." Arekku said calmly as he reached for the package that Aki's mother had left for him. He opened it carefully, he saw that it was a bottle of Pear wine. He smiled as he looked at it, before placing it back down on the table. "Thank you for the present." Arekku sad as he grabbed the tea now and took a small sip. He put it back down and looked at Aki calmly as he sat in place.

"Well it's been a long time hasn't it?" Arekku broke the silence now as he rested his hands gently on his lap.

[lol it's a little meh I'm sorry, I'm a little sick and hangover today.... haha]

Dii of Babylon

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:18 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxIt has been a long time. A very very long time. The last time they had gone for so long without seeing each other had been when he left the village to train then fell into a spell of amnesia in some far away land. But no one had been to blame at that time. Now, there was clear cut guilty party. And she sat there with the pain of guilt clearly creeping across her face. The more he sat there, calmly, collected, and unperturbed by the situation, the more her guilt ate away at her. It chewed and tore like stomach acid brought up to heartburn. And yet, something was starting to bother her even more. Was his calm evenness due to being past what happened or did a raging storm of anger blow inside him only masked by years of putting up a front. She knew him well enough to be aware that he could hide turmoil rather well. Cover it with a smile and not once portray the fire inside. Of course, in the past with her he never once hid anything. She had always been the one to hide and feign happiness.

xxxxx"It's been too long, my Lord." She tried to hold the formalities. He did it so well, but she struggled like an unruly child. Already she had slipped and simply called him by his first name. His lack of reaction as he held up his end of tradition was underhandedly biting to her. Maybe she was looking to much into the situation. Reading the room wrong and getting the social cues mixed. No matter what, she knew she could not continue. "I would be remiss if I did not explain that your invitation today was not my plan. Nor did I know of it till just moments before your arrival. It was orchestrated by my mother, who seems to be preoccupied with other matters than playing host to our exalted Shogun. That said, I am happy you came and that we have this moment now to ourselves... Our last meeting... did not end in anyway that I had hoped for..." She started to struggle to find the words. Her lips pressed thing for a moment as she faltered before they parted again. Hair began to cascade about her like a waterfall as the pins that held back the torrent of curls began to fail while she bowed from her seat. She'd just have to power through this and hope he'd forgive, "I hope you can excuse as I drop formalities for a moment to say that I am truly sorry, Arekku. I've regretted every word I said that day for two years now... I should have spoken to you early. Should have turned on heel that day and gone right back to you to take back everything I said. But I was afraid. Fearful as I am now, and late as it is, I hope my apology still holds some meaning. I wasted two years of a great friendship because of pride and fear... Forgive me" She laid it all out. Bare and raw. Aki wanted her friend back and it was time to stop licking her wounds and take a chance on that friendship.

[[ S'okay! Now let's get this convo rolling! ]]
                                                                        Naito_Arekkusu7

AKI CHIRU

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:49 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku calmly hold his tea as she spoke to him. He was surprised how much she had to say, though he kept his composure. Before he could say anything Aki suddenly dropped the formalities and was now speaking of the incident from two years ago.

His mind flash back as he remembered her cuts and bruises and the conversation that follow. Though he listen calmly as he held his tea. He looked at her as she bowed from her seat. As she finished he simply took a sip, before he put his cup down on the table. He stayed silent for a moment as he tried to keep his composure as he wasn't expecting anything like this to be laid bare. Resting his hand on his head he wondered what to say to Aki or where to even start. Clearing his throat he finally let out a small sigh.

"What's done is done. After all I don't believe I handle the situation well either. So I don't really know if I should be accepting an apology or asking forgiveness." Arekku as he finished talking he stood up and was walking over to Aki, he placed his hand gently on her shoulder. "However, it has been a lonely two years without you Lady Chiru. And I do hope you have been well, that much I feel comfortable to say. The other part I like to say." Arekku paused and silently looked at her his smile disappearing now as he thought on how to put what he wanted to say next. "After all is forgiven do you think we could back to being the same as before?" Arekku finally asked as he stood in front of her.

[[ YAY CONVO!!!! And such a fast respond from you =) ]]

Dii of Babylon

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:00 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxHis words left her feeling conflicted. It seemed like he bore now ill feelings. That he was willing to be close to her again. Yet, he held on to her honorific title 'Lady Chiru'. Even has he showed familiarity by placing his had on her shoulder. Aki touched his hand lightly, trying to discern the various meanings. Trying to determine if there was a hidden conversation occurring. In the end she decided she was indeed reading into every little word and movement way too much. Her nervousness was causing her to over analyze. She let go and smiled brightly at him, "I believe, no.. I know that with everything forgiven we can be close again, just as we were before." She rose up and closed the distance between them. Her hands wrapped about him in an embrace. She didn't worry if it would be awkward. She didn't want to worry anymore. Aki just wanted her friend back. "Also, call me Lady Chiru when it's just us again and I'll punch you in the face." Her voice was slightly muffled by his robes but the laughter was not lost.

[[ auuuuugh sorry for the weak post and wait ]]
                                                                        Naito_Arekkusu7

AKI CHIRU

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:37 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            To say he was shock would be an understatement. He didn't expect for Aki to suddenly embrace him the way she did. And even more he was at a loss of words from her statement. For the last few years he felt that he was a shell, a mannequin, or a corpse you could say made to wear the clothes of the shogun. He acted his part as best he could and didn't complain. Closing off the person he use to be in the past and focused on the part he was asked to play. With nothing, but his usual two advisers to speak with intimately from time to time.

It was safe to say that he was out off practice on how to act a little human. Yet instinctively he returned the embrace from his friend. And mustered up the following words, "Yeah I'll.... Try my best..... Just be a little patient with me please...."

He looked around the room feeling a little awkward unsure what to say or do next. So he clear his throat as he tried to think what to say. "Thanks for calling me Arekku." Arekku said calmly now.

[[ I'm so sorry for the late post ]]

Dii of Babylon

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas