Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Botanical Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:15 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars stared at the two new shinobi with a blank face of confusion, one interrupted a conversation he was having and another just waltz in and yells out the Sannin's name like he knew him his entire life. He didn't know who the loud one was or the ginger-freckly one was either. All of them looked delicious and smelled terrific, especially the loud one. He stares at them and blinks his confusion away, he couldn't recall names or faces. He remembers only Aki and Shinsei because they approached him after his change from gravity shifting deity to abomination.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BALANCE, HARMONY, XEQUILIBRIUMX I EMBODY ALL OF THESE.

XX♚ [be formless, shapeless - like water] ♚XX

Lennox went red from the tips of his ears right down to the tip of his noes. The curtains did match the drapes but it was always so weird to him that people had such a fascination of the color of his private bits. Was it so weird for a dark haired person to have a dark colored nether region? Maybe this guy who called him out on it was blond beneath and was subconscious about it. Whatever the reason Nox was definitely feeling awkward. He chuckled nervously and shifted his weight from foot to foot, searching for some sort of comeback. "What're ya some sort of mentalist? Ya must be great at parties." Lennox knew the joke was weak as hell but it was the best he could come up with. He wasn't totally sure how this guy knew his name but he had seen weirder things in his life. His hand subconsciously made the decision to touch his face, as if to check that his freckles were actually still there. Ginger jokes weren't new but that didn't stop Lennox from wondering where the hell they came from. "What would I like? I mean I didn't really come here fer anythin. I was just leavin and uh, saw ya two. I hope I didn't interrupt anythin...personal." The word he had wanted to say was intimate but if that WAS the case he felt it would have been even more weird. Lennox was about to beat a hasty retreat when another unsub made an appearance. He seemed to know Lars and aggressively addressed himself and the mentalist over there. Lennox pointed at himself in question and then decided to speak. Maybe then he could go before this little thing got out of hand. His face suddenly blanched as he looked at the three guys. What if he had just walked into a quarrel between three guys? A love triangle. Nox looked from Lars to Kleine and then from Lars to the new comer. "Lennox Shishigami, just a guy with terribly bad timin it seems to be..." The guy trailed off with another nervous chuckle.

______________________________________XXLENNOXXXXSHISHIGAMIXX________

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:17 pm
A faint smile

Kanno Shane

Haydoh

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hahaha! Yami asked me to help him bring vengeance, So I will, This is the story, One of a vengeful Tailed Jinchuuriki, Who was destined to Be an ultimate destroyer.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Something isn't right, Usually lars would have responded back with something funny, or something about tea..but now he's....*cough* I began walking away. Letting out a sigh while shukaku would stay silent. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Once we are done avenging his family, I shall be in charge of this body
I am the beast of sand, And yami is the beast of lightning, I can do both. Let us tear this area apart, Hm?
Hm? were has yami gone?, He is here, But he is not here.
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.
Chakra points:280
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items