Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
Abandoned City [Hidden Uchiha Grounds; Uchiha ONLY]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Elder Cat resides here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:38 pm

Tsar Shane

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Entering the city, Kurai pulled out the note and read it. Standing were he was told to meet he lifted his hand wanting to knock on the door. He then knocked on the door after pulling back all restraints.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:47 pm
Chaos_Wolf12

The lady heard the knock. She was sitting against the bed at first, but her legs sprung into action as she heard a man's fists against the door. She looked through a crevice in the wood paneling to see who it was. She saw long black hair, and a figure almost exactly the same as Kleine's. Same height, same weight. But the hair ... that was unlike him. She was made exceptionally uncomfortable by the appearance of the man at her door, but because it was possibly Kleine, she had to take risks and ask who it was. If it was an enemy, she doubted they would've knocked anyway. They would've barged in. "Uh, hello?" She inquired. "Who is this?" She tried to peak to see his face, but he seemed to have bandages all over him. Maybe he was hurt . . . ?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Tsar Shane

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
"I am a friend of you rnephew." He said. With that hopefully she would let him in. This was harder then it seems. If he was going to do this he had to make it quick.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:57 pm
Chaos_Wolf12

Friend of her nephew? Hysteria found that odd. Kleine sent him here, consciously giving him her location. Whenever Kleine came to Hysteria, it was usually under some strange spell of his where he couldn't properly think. He came there without the right mind to do anything but let her act as she dictated. So, this meant that he was becoming more aware of things. And if so, that meant that he was a danger to her. And his friend was even more of a danger -- he knew Kleine could probably not attack her on his own. He had too much psychological inhibition. The lady went to the back of her room, opened a chest and grabbed a large axe that could cut a man's head off in one strike. She then said, "I'm coming," and began to walk to the door. Her hands rested on the doorknob, beginning to turn it slowly. When it opened, it opened only slightly. From the small crevice -- the gap between the door frame and the door -- her axe swung forward and attempted to split Kurai's head in a single, quick, unpredictable blow. She knew this was the end, one way or another.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:01 am

Tsar Shane

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Kurai's hand began lighting up with raiton chakra. As the woman opened the door to split his head open, Kurai grabbed the axe and lodged his hand inside her. He didn't put it deep in, he put it in and curved his hand up to behind the chest ribs. Pulling his hand out it was up to fate,karma, or the mental univers or whatever to decide if she'd live or not. Walking away from the house, his hand was drenched in blood. He stood in front of the house awaiting klein.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:18 am
Chaos_Wolf12

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    The Heiland waited and waited. It took longer than anticipated. From the vibrations of the earth he could feel their movements, the slow dance between predator and prey. He waited eagerly to get it over with. However, when Kurai attacked her, he did so in almost a way that did not ensure her death. Her heart; he could still detect the beat. She might live -- or if anything, might live for at least a while longer. That meant that he could not resolve this. Even now, he did not feel proper. So, he decided to take the initiative himself. Tons of metal shards rose from the ground and pointed towards the small home Hysteria had herself pinned to. With a movement of his hand, Kleine directed them to the house, where they proceeded to bombard it indiscriminately until inevitably the life inside would fade. He closed his eyes and ears. He did not want to see or hear. He waited until she was dead for sure.

Then, he approached Kurai and said: "When the choice arrived between killing her and sparing her, you chose a half-way solution. Inevitably this left me to solve the dissonance myself. All of my pleasure immediately turned into a choking quiet that I felt suffocated by. Tell me, Kurai: who do you think your own greatest enemy is? Is it yourself, perhaps? Are you so tormented by your past that you can't make the hard decisions like you used to? Do you find you are indecisive? Do you not realize that a part of you wished to spare a woman that ruined a child's life? By stroke of hand or fate, she might've lived. And it would've begun again. And you would be at fault. But now, I just don't care." He sat down, and covered his forehead with his palm. He seemed to be very... overwhelmed. "I'm not going to be giving you that favor I promised. Only because you didn't do things the way you promised me. Instead, maybe you should go on with your life for now. Leave me to my devices. We can meet again soon."

xx███████████████████████████ ☪
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:39 am

Tsar Shane

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Kurai only shook his head. "At least you had a family. When I did that I risked my mind returning to that blood lust state. That's what I didn't wan't that's why I release my anger. So I didn't feel the urge to kill just for fun.
He began walking, allowing klein to be by himself. Kurai was something, but a murder, that's not what he wanted to become, not again. ((Exit))
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

The doors slid open, and the boy was back. The name Amon came to mind, but she didn't want to utter it. She didn't even want to think it- it felt so dirty. What was this being other than another darkness. She hadn't felt this way the last time they met. He concealed himself, appeared innocent. But this time he appeared as a wolf- a demonic being. "Well, seems things haven't changed much. I've been sleeping a lot- but don't worry I'll continue to give my chakra. For now I just want you know I am watching. To know who I am. Now say it..."

She refused. Art's tongue stuck to the top of her mouth, her body shaking. "I won't-" She flinched from the eyes she received. Her hand reached over to grasp on air- she was alone. He wasn't with her. In that moment of weakness it slipped out. "Amon." She had to continue. "Seventh Prince of Hell."

He giggled- like a girl. It was weird and made her feel unbelievably annoyed. And afraid. "Don't flatter me, this is just one of the many Shounetsujigoku subconscious. Basically I give you the power to be a demon, but I cannot give you anything else. Especially with those eyes and your bloodline- You might turn into one of the most important clan member one day." He said that as if it was her goal, and then disappeared.

Her heritage? When she woke she was a bit unsettled. Artemis knew who her parents were, but she made sure to not think of them usually. Her adopted parents had always exploited their flaws- they had abandoned them. Her father was a murderer. Her mother was one of the best, strayed because of love. Her mother caused suicide, one of the most unforgivable things... And she was the offspring. Since what happened with Kaida, her family barely looked at her. How was she supposed to feel...

She shook off those feelings and god dressed. She planned to search through their old home. The day was free- something she learned after becoming chuunin was the freedom was a lot more. The training ceased, but there were still the occasional mission. They depended a bit more on you and she appreciated that. She looked across the room to find Keida's bed empty.

Of course it was... After she did that to him. His entire face was burned badly- there was so much blood. Takashima was killed, her brother still in the hospital. She visited him everyday, she was desperate. That's how she activated her sharingan at first... but he was going to recover. The doctors promised her.

Artemis arrived at the old house, it looked broken down and torn. No one had been in the place for years... almost thirteen years to be exact. Murmuring about being scared and wanting Keida, she stepped in. The walls had moss on them, the doors creaked louder than anything before. The first room was the average living area, except the table was broken and the light switch didn't work. She hadn't expected it to...

The stairs trailed upstairs, and after she checked the rotting kitchen, she made her way up. Artemis didn't enjoy the smell, it was wreaking and terrible. Almost like rotten tomatoes mixed with dead cat- utterly nasty. Gagging all the way up the stairs, she noticed something interesting about the way the flooring was... dangerous. Her eyes skimmed over them, but she was muted to what was going on. Slowly she stepped forward, and was engulfed completely.

Present

She stood there, unable to move. Where was she? She remembered going out on a mission... Then nothing. Looking around, she recognized several monuments that she grew up with. She was home. Not the home she grew up with, but to all Uchihas it was a place she could easily recognize. The Homeland, they sometimes called it. The Elder Cat resided there... "Did you not notice you were tied up?" Artemis diverted her eyes to the voice, and froze out of fear.

Her brother was standing there. He appeared to look fine, but... But that wasn't the case. He wasn't completely there, in his right mind. "Kaida..." She gasped.

Jutsu:

Stats: ➜

Summons: ➢ None

Sharingan: ➭ Inactive

Passives: ➡

#FF9999
                                          User Image

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:12 pm
    User Image

Ⓚⓐⓘⓓⓐ ☠ Ⓡⓐⓘ

x
                                x
                                x
                                x

He remembered her eyes when it happened. Laying in that hospital bed, he expected to constantly think about his past and how much fun he had as a kid. Instead he was watching his twin sister do everything he couldn't. Walk around, talk, flirt with boys. Except the problem with her flirting was that she was dreadfully horrible at it. He also watched everything she did, he mimicked her in his mind and trained with her. He was always with her. But then again he wasn't, he was in the hospital bed. In a coma.

It was painfully boring at times, especially when Artemis was sleeping. Thats when his brain suddenly stopped, and sometimes he feared he was dead. Sometimes, during that period, he would think about his past and everything. Especially that day that got him to the hospital. He and Artemis were casually hanging around the training grounds, too young to be actually training but seeing everyone else waltz around.. Made them want to participate. "You try Dragon Fire Technique." Artemis was able to mimic it perfectly some days, she was gifted when it came to fire techniques. Kaida loved that about her.

Artemis's grin was adorable, and she started to jump slightly with excitement. "Okay- Okay- Here I go." She opened her mouth and breathed, a large dragon expressing from her mouth. It slithered around until snapping suddenly. Artemis went to close her mouth, but it burned her and she jerked back- The fiery dragon engulfed Kaida.

And that was how he got into the hospital. His sister put her there.

But now he was awake.

He smiled at his sister, who was tied up and helpless. The sight made him laugh," You almost killed me. I've been sitting in the hospital for years waiting for my revenge- I hate you so much, after all." With that, he opened his mouth to perform the very jutsu that put him there.

Jutsu:

Stats:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:46 pm
    User ImageUser Image

"How long have you been awake? I swear, I was supposed to be called the moment your eyes went open." Artemis was barely effected by the fact she was tied up or what he was saying. She was just desperate to get herself an explanation. "Can you just tell me that-" But he wouldn't let her finish. His attack was slow and out of practice, slithering across the ground before arching up and biting down. The dragon burned her, but the flames were weak and she was able to burn her bindings and roll away. Inside her mind, Amon came alive and willed her to fight back but she couldn't. Keida laughed, shaking off his failure but tried again. This time she was ready, and was able to block every move he made at her.

"Just accept your death, sister! Accept that I hate you! Accept that you deserve to die for ruining my life!" He screamed over the sizzling of fire. Everything was so bountiful, her own abilities made her cringe in a way that scared her. She didn't know what to do... Or to think. She just kept blocking because her life depended on it.

"Kill him! Get it over with!"

"No- I- I can't." She spoke allowed, mostly to herself. Her brother looked at her as if she was crazy, stopping for a brief moment before continuing the onslaught. She screamed, getting burned slightly from his last attack. He was pushing her into a corner, and she knew it. She would accept death, especially since it's from her brother. She deserved it.

"KILL HIM!"

And she did. She used the dragon technique, the one thing that started it all. At first she felt relief, as if it was finally over but then it settled in to what actually happened. She... murdered her brother. Artemis wasn't sure how long she sat there, but she couldn't move or think. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she... lost her mind completely.

The Elder Cat was prowling around when she found a young girl sitting above an unmoving body. The first thing she assumed was an uchiha fight- which happened a lot around the abandoned grounds- that ended up with one of them dead and the other shell shocked. How right on the mark she was. The dead one was easy to spot, and she made sure to salvage the eyes for later use. As for the girl, she had a few cats transport her to the shop. Whenever she woke up... The girl would need some help.

Jutsu:

#FF9999
                                            User Image

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Divorced 100
      PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:08 pm
      User ImageUser Image

She was standing there, rigid. Her body felt light and her mind felt clouded, but that wasn't the complete point. The point was she couldn't handle the fact that her brothers corpse lay lifeless in her arms, by her own doing. What exactly happened? It was... It was Amon. Somewhere in her head, she was being controlled by some force she couldn't control and the contradictions of the demon even being able to do it were... Too much. She had definitely done it. She did it on purpose. Artemis murdered her brother, and it was on purpose. Had she always hated him? Had she always had it out for him? After all, thats what she felt like. She felt as if the world was closing in on her and she was alone now, her entire family dead. Hades, from her mothers perspective, was a cold blooded demon except when it came to family. She was worse than her father. Even worse that the worthless crap Kirumi Raiken had become, killing herself over a guy and leaving her children. She had purposely killed her brother, injured him severely before. She was scum that deserved to fall into the depths of hell to never be awoken again. "Hell gets boring, beautiful." That damned voice again! She wanted to scream and tear it from her head, but nothing was working. She couldn't move her physical body. It was probably better she couldn't or she would have ripped her hair from her skull. You killed my brother, she challenged the voice, she could feel the tears on her face. When they were younger, she remembered Kaida being all she could rely on. She was scared of everything, of authority, of talking. She was bullied and Kaida put up with that, saving her all the time she relied on him with such force that at times she felt bad. He was always happy to be in front of her, taking her blows while carrying out his own. He was her savior and she turned him to hate her. "No darling... You're own hands destroyed his fragile life." The way he worded it was a spit in the face and she wasn't exactly sure how to react. There were several ways she could go about this, and she chose to wallow in her pain. However, the old lady wouldn't have it. It wasn't long before she was being violently shook into consciousness by a wrinkled hand and narrowed eyes. "Get your lazy a** up, killer."

The name calling made her just want to slip back into her own mind, but the old lady was tough. She shoved Artemis away from the body and out into the cold, where the wind blew ferociously. She was naked, and the cold bit her skin everywhere, even the uncomfortable places. "Have you lost your mind, you old bat?!" She demanded, trying to cover her breast with her hands, and shutting her thighs. The sight might have been hilarious to behold, however she was the one getting frost bite. This wasn't a laughing matter for her. The old woman shook her head and threw he a robe. "Come back when you're blind honey, and I'll give you something special." Not wanting to be there any longer, she scurried to get it on and get out of there. She was slightly scarred by how that played out, and was still wallowing to herself.

Jutsu:

#FF9999
                                              User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:21 am
        User ImageUser Image

The demon needed to regain her trust, so he made begun to talk. "You have it easy, unlike others with this gift. I will share memories with you, images that you might not enjoy seeing. You've met her before, you've been in her presence. Now it's your time to understand the real gist of who she was, and what she went through. How she prospered despite everything."

I stared into the house, unsure if I should enter or stay there. I could always leave, there was always a possibility. However, they would find me. They would hunt me down and stab me in the back. They would move mountains. They would drain oceans. Her family would go through such extent to make sure she was in their control. The grasp they had on me.. It made me weak. The door slowly started to close, the wind pushing but I pushed back as I entered. The minute both of my feet were in the main foyer the door slammed behind me.

The house was big, and cursed. It made me feel fear every time she entered, they told me it was to make me stronger. So that one day, I would grasp the world in my hands and never let go, leaving several bodies in my wake. The wake of destruction. Did I want that? No, it was the last thing I wanted. To be completely honest, if the day ever came where I can crush the world with my hands I'd rather die. To kill myself then and there.

My house was almost completely silent, but each step I took there was a creaking noise that let the enemy... My family... Know that I was there. Every day was like this, a constant battle between me and my father. Me and my brother. My mother was dead. Along with the child she would have carried. Now I was left in the hands of the sinners, never escaping. How could I leave? I was a caged bird.

I stared into the dark eyes, unable to form my lips to shape the words I needed to reply. His stare was intense, his white eye lashes glittering in the moonlit room. Her father, was what he called himself. His expression was forever stoned into a hateful scowl, something I would never see passed. I looked away from him, unable to hold his gaze any longer as I struggled against the knots. "Where were you." His voice boomed again, this time making me whimper softly. He was a demon when it came down to it, his icy blue eyes piercing through whatever he stared at. He was staring at me. I was a victim. "I was at.. at the cafe..." I was able to gasp out. "Please-" I begged but it reached deaf ears. My blurry vision focused on his face, his pale face. He was dying, not that he knew I knew. The sickness would soon make him succumb to eternal sleep. The wrinkles on his face looked more intense with each time he brought the whip down on my bare chest. A slow smile appeared on my pained expression. This surprised the old man, only making his movements faster. The smile soon wiped from my face, but I couldn't help but be happy on the inside. Only a little though. Once the dead beat was dead, all that was left to torture me was my older brother. He was already converted, but perhaps I could kill him one day.

I bumped into a large being, the skin exposed and made me feel icky inside. I knew this feeling, and who the body belonged to. Shinsui, my brother, towered over me with a blank expression. How long ago did the light in his eyes dim? I could almost remember how he used to be. The way he would pick me up when I came home from the academy. The way he teased me at how my hair color was so dull and boring. When I liked a boy, he would threaten me that I would never be able to bring him home. "Otherwise, you'd kill him." I murmured, looking up at him with sad and regretful eyes. Lately, it was always the same blank expression. It no longer twitched or moved, not even when I talked to him. He was tortured to the point where his mind was no longer there, a genjutsu that put him over the edge. I hated to think what nightmares father put him through, but curiosity caught the cat. "What did father show you?" The usual dead chilling voice turned climatic, taking over. It turned shaky, breathy, scratchy. "It was you!" His voice was higher than usual as he grabbed me out of no where, gripping his claws into my skin. "I saw you, watched you getting raped over and over by men. You screamed at first but then you enjoyed it!" He started to laugh slowly," I did too. I enjoyed it. It turned me on seeing your naked body dissected and destroyed!"

Below her was the bodies, the ones she wanted to kill and others she didn't. The first body was mansgled, almost crushed completely. The blood spilled gave her unimaginable power, not that she realized why. She bent over the first body and a slow sickening smile appeared on her face. The crumbled face of her father stared back at her- of course it was completely unrecognizable. But when you are of blood toomeone, you feel that someone. Next to him was the more recognizable brother, that she was a little sad that he died. He was an innocent, didn't do that much to her except mindlessly hitting. Everyone else there was innocent as well. That's what made it so beautiful, the way they laid across each other as one. Their blood running into the others, some would go as far to say it was the best art a woman could ask for. A low laugh erupted from the pit of her stomach, making her feel bubbly and nice inside. This much death, it shouldn't make her happy. She couldn't help it, however. After all those two family members put her through, she was finally free. She no longer had to be a ninja, or train, or kill. This new found freedom made her bend over in happiness. Ding-dong the bastards were dead! However, Nana wanted to continue the road to being a kunoichi. She wanted to learn control over her emotions and powers. There was only one way to do that, and that was to find a master. Or become one.

Her body moved in rhythm with the heat of the sun, the side of the mountain killing her. Nana was up high, with no shelter such as trees, so the sun took advantage of that and attacked her. She wished she could shove a foot up the sun's a**, making it dark forever but who ever got such a grand opportunity. No one, like ever. She slumped onto her side, a frown plastered onto her face. The girl was born a genjutsu specialist, but playing tricks were not a fun way to win a war. Nana had pride despite everything, and she hated to think that doing things like genjutsu would wound it. Kurama, was in her blood. However she heard of a name that could change that, an ever changing man that could cut into her and make her come out a whole different person with a whole different chakra type. He, however, was supposed to be in a cave. Which meant climbing. However, this disappointment no longer was disappointment, seeing as how her eyes finally landed on the opening to the cave. With a smirk on her face, she crawled against the side and moved on in, welcomed by dark figures. "Is Hashao Joukai here?" She wondered. The men, however didn't seem interested in that. One from the middle removed their hood and stared at Nana as if she was the first sunset of the first day, a beautiful trophy. "No, but we'll show you something even better than that peasant."

Shounetsujigoku, a clan that planned to convert her. She had heard about religious, cult like tribes and this was just one of them. None of the people in the tribe were full blooded Shounetsujigoku, and never acquired the power of the fire, however they could implant it in different shinobi that fit the criteria. Hashao Joukai had gone missing, despite promises to a handful of tribes, and in return for the gift she had to find out what happened to him... eventually. They gave no time limit and she was prepared to span it out for a few years, Nana hated dirty work and investigating things. She didn't know enough to investigate, other than he was the lover of another powerhouse named Kleine. The thought made her imagine Christian, standing over her and exploiting her fears for the worse possible way. She frowned, turning over on the cold table. They had situated her there until they planned to get started. As if they could feel her inpatients, they appeared next to her with their hoods still covering most of faces. "We are ready to start the implant... Our skilled doctors will take away your powers to perform genjutsu, and drain your blood of the power of Kurama. When you awake, you'll be a completely different person." A wrinkly hand was placed on her forehead, and before she knew it she was no longer conscious.

She was there to be transformed, and the doctor was glad of such. He reached into her body and pulled out all the unnecessary things, watching her die and become what the true potential she had. Her body was mutated by him, he cut into her back and spine. He cut into her tail bone and even her head. She definitely died, and was brought back by the sheer power of the demon they implanted into her. This demon would forever take over her mind, she would battle internally for years before controlling. It wasn't a legendary demon, more of a basic one that will help her body in the darkest time. The doctor laughed as he pulled at her blood and body, happy to mutate this little girl. Usually this was performed on more younger subjects, however that wasn't an option. Her eyes and the demon he would implant would deem to make the legend of the small cult. The doctor could remember vaguely that the main Shounetsujigoku Clan had turned away from the doctors vulgar practices. Stricken by pain and betrayal, the doctor was unable to pull away the beliefs of Shounetsujigoku, which he soon made this group. He was glad he did, he could now control such a powerful girl.

Nana didn't realize she was awake at first, the ceiling was as dark as the back of her eyes. She felt... different. In her slumber she had felt pain, but now all that was left was numbness. She felt so... unattached from the earth. There was a void where her heart was, she wasn't sure how she felt about this. She moved to get up, but her back felt heavier for some reason. It took a lot of energy to get past the restraints her body kept pulling at her, and when she sat up fully she realized what was wrong. There were... wings... and a tail. She let out a ragged gasp, jumping from the table. Almost immediately she sank to her knees, unable to hold herself. She felt.. so weak. You're mine now, spoke a voice. She was suddenly dragged out of reality and faced a terrifying creature, his dark eyes sparking with desire and pure hatred. "Who are you?" She spoke confidently, despite being so close to unconsciousness. The paradox of that, was she was in the midst of her consciousness. I guess I should go by a demon of this century... One of the most powerful shinobi. I take on many different names, and so far Klyne is my favorite. He spoke, collapsing onto his knees along with her. He wrapped his arms around the young girl, which he now lived in. Nana was confused at first, until she felt a tongue on her neck. Now Fly. Her eyes opened, and she was back in reality. Falling from a cliff that she couldn't see the ground from. She let out a frantic scream, her arms flailing around trying to grab onto the air. The ground came into view now, and she heard a scream echo throughout her entire mind. Flap your wings! And that is what happened. She didn't know how to start it, nor how to stop, but her wings were controlled to what her mind wished it to do. Save her.

Nana exhaled slowly, her eyes rolling over the point of the room. It would seem that she was almost the last to arrive, and was late. Klyne let out a small chuckle from inside her, whispering things about how she was the least likely to be apart of the exam. It was true, after all. She had only just ranked into being a chuunin, and now there she was- at the Jounin Exam. For doing this she held a lot of guts and even Klyne wanted to spit at her for having them. It's unattractive for a girl to just waltz up and demand respect. She ignored him, folding her wings from the long flight and smiling towards the proctor. She got the sheet of paper and sat down, looking deeply into the piece before getting flushed into a genjutsu. From there she stood and stared at her father- surprised that he would be in such a place. This was her exam? Facing the fear of her life? She had already disposed of him in real life, but being under his presence still was enough to get her trembling. Klyne's voice wasn't in her head anymore for an odd reason, she had no back up or person to talk to. Clenching her eyes shut, she waited patiently for it to disappear but it never did. He never did. How did she dispose of him? Nana couldn't remember, and constantly looked behind her- to see if Klyne was there. Her weakness was being without him. She needed to cope some how... Closing her eyes, she murmured a jutsu and fire erupted around her, twirling and dancing and engulfing her father completely. He was still there though, glaring down at her. "You want me to die, do you? How many years have I spent watching over a twig like you? I trained you to be the best Kurama and you turned around and forsaked the clan. You changed your whole D.N.A. to get away from me, correct? I'll still follow you though. As long as you have those eyes, I'll haunt you day and night- until you can no longer take it and you die tragically. I want to see that day, where you pathetically die. You want to know why? Because you needed me to live and now you no longer have me- consider yourself already in hell. You even have that demon inside of you an yet you believe your flying towards heaven? Don't make me sick you monster!" His voice, his judging voice cut through Nana. Die... die... she wanted him to and when she looked up she was back at the exam room.

Nana woke- the feeling of fear wasn't something she usually felt- let alone awoke with. So when it happened, she knew it was the worse. She could tell that it shook the foundations of her life, and even the demon inside of her felt stricken. Rolling out of bed, she was quick to dress. Her home was a few miles from the village, it wouldn't take but a few seconds to reach the place. But at the door, she froze. Why would she even defend such a place? Why did she feel anything for a place with such arrogance... It's the one place you belong, Klyne piped in. Your head is as large as anyone else in there. That was push she needed to get out of the door. At the village it was chaos, and things were on fire and the streets were littered with fighting shinobi. A pregnant lady was dying in the hands of her husband- the sight was definitely something to behold. Klyne giggled with glee from within her, praying for the deaths to be slow and painful. Nana could really care less, and started to fight all out. She was about to start the enticing jutsu, however then she remembered it was used for destroying instead of saving. She attempted the majority of her fire jutsu, but once again it ended up setting more civilian houses on fire instead of enemies. The opponents ran from her, weaker than her... Some faced her, and they were crushed effortlessly. But there was one... that injured her enough. When she retaliated she ended up taking several civilian houses with the poor soul. They kept coming, and she kept striking until eventually... she was almost out of chakra. With a scratch on her, she fled. Nana needed to return home but... it was burned down. It. Was. Gone. And so was the village. That was when the storm started. The storm she thought would never end.

By the end, Artemis was crying. Not for herself, pity was long out the door. But for the girl. "Is she still alive?" Her question was answered with a swift no from the demon inside of her. It's funny how things worked out like that. Everything was connected in a way. But now she just wished to speak to her dead uncle even more, demanding how he inserted that demon into Nana and how she had one.

Jutsu:

#FF9999
                                                User Image

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
          • Demonic Associate 100
          • Hellraiser 500