[PRP] Cookies Can Cure Anything Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:25 pm
"Heh, yeah. Camping was not the most pleasant after a week or so of it." It had gotten old but he had enjoyed it. "He was cuddly, specially as a Jumpluff," he sort of missed having the soft cuddly pokemon around. "She did. Ran was my powerhouse pokemon for ages."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:29 pm
She smiled. "I much to much love my 800 thread count sheets for that." She smiled. "Thats wonderful." She chewed her lip a moment. "Did you... um... Keep him? Or... did you let them go?" She didnt want to overstep and be imposingly nosey. She smiled to him. "So you are a big tough Gyarados trainer?" Her voice lilted with gentle teasing. She always thought of sun tanned... big burly men as the ones who could master that monster of a pokemon. But she wasnt closed minded enough to think that those were the only people who could. "Thats really cool."

caffeinecraving

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:45 pm
"Ooh, no. They're with my mom... well Ran likely dead or loose and destroying s**t." He sighed, shutting his eyes and rested for a moment, licking his lips. "Let a friend use her, and never going to get her back." Well perhaps not never. Howl had made her way back to him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff