Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:39 pm
He decided not to reply to the first thing, except with just a quick, searching, dubious, look.
It quickly changed into a less inquisitive, flat stare when she responded that she 'had an uncle Travis'.
"Are you doing that deliberately?"

Surprisingly (and it was somewhat surprising to Clancy anyway) it -seemed- to be going well.
He twisted the auger, felt a tug of resistance, and pulled back. It seemed like he'd caught the curtains, now it was just a matter of tugging them back and... she had an Emboar.
He wracked his brain to recall what exactly an Emboar is; an image of a large, strong, fire-breathing pig came to mind...
"You have a bloody Emboar, and you didn't ask it to try to pull the flaming curtains out?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:26 pm
She gave him the most innocent of looks. "Yes... i am." Well honesty was the best policy. She smiled and kicked her feet again.

She frowned when he seemed to exclaim that statement. "No... Why would I? He doesnt like water... " She shrugged. Plus she was told someone was coming to fix it. So she had tried to fix it herself with out her other pokemon... And when she couldnt well... Here he was.

She looked him over and then shrugged again. "Sorry... "

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:35 pm
"Okay, well, maybe don't." Clancy frowned; he wasn't sure he liked it much at all, at least, at the moment; in a better mood, it might have amused him.

Of course the Emboar didn't like water, so why would she call him? Except, that Clancy didn't consider pokémon's preferences to be all that important.
"It's not like you were going to ask the bloody pig to swim in the toilet!" He shook his head; well, he -was here- and things were going better... He might still get some sleep tonight...
"You haven't tried to teach it to use the bog have you?" He had to check... If she had, he suspected many more seriously broken toilets in his future....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:03 pm
She sighed. "What fun is that?"

She waited. "Well no... " She shrugged. "Just didnt think to ask him... So now what to do? You are already here... I could send you away and Have, Brimstone try to pull it out and then if it doesnt work then ill call you back?" Yep...Sarcasm.

She just gave him an unamused flat look. "No... He had no interest in learning... Just sissy... "

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:17 pm
Wait; Sissy had requested to learn about the toilet? Clancy, once again, found himself giving the pajama-clad woman a skeptical, searching, look. For some reason, the idea that the pink thing had 'shown an interest' in learning about the toilet really rather worried him almost as much as the idea of an Emboar sat atop the bog...

"Point bloomin' taken..." Clancy grumbled, and gave the auger another twist and pull. Something budged a little more, and the water began to flow, slowly, away in the bowl.
"We're almost home-free, anyhow; nowt point in getting your smoky bacon involved now..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:56 pm
She smiled at his look. "Well I was in here and my dex buzzed so she was bringing it to me... and she heard it flush... so i showed her... and then she wanted to try... and then... well... as i said... " She waved a hand over the situation.

She laughed softly and shook her head. "Im sorry you got sent to deal with this... She shouldnt have flushed them... but since she did i did think it best to call someone who knew what they were doing..."

She laughed again. "Smokey Bacon... Thats good..."

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:04 pm
"Careful," The man muttered, as he pulled the curtains just a little more free... It was hard work, but any moment, he felt sure, any moment he'd have them out...
"That was almost a compliment."

He hadn't been sure what to make of the pokémon showing interest in the way she described, so he'd simply settled for shaking his head, and thanking his lucky stars that he simply had a serious fish to deal with, for now.

"It is good; real good with some proper old brown sauce and a splash of baked beans in a proper old fry-up. Real, pucker, greasy spoon old English..." Now that was one thing he missed; as a trainee, the food certainly wasn't the most appetizing in edible material.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:56 am
She smiled watching him pull on the auger and curtains. At his statement she rolled her eyes. "I'm not all snot nosed spoiled rich girl... I have a pleasant side too... At least... I like to think i do."

She smiled talking about food was safe ground. "mmm bacon wrapped shrimp... thats the best... A nice dose of surf and turf..." She smirked and rubbed her stomach. "Mmm... I could go for some bacon... " She wondered if they would have any in the cafeteria.

She looked over what he was doing. "Are we almost done? Im hungry now..." Sissy nodded her head and Kailee laughed.

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 am
Pieces of wet fabric clung, wrapped around the auger, before Clancy plucked them off and sloshed them into the bucket, pulling a face at the squelchy noise.

A much happier toilet let out a small rumble as the last of the trapped water was freed, and any smaller curtain remnants that might have been left behind were on their way to chemical processing in the labyrinth of pipes and tanks around the base.

"Surf an turf, eh? Ever tried Magikarp with Oddish salad? 'S bloody marvelous with tartar sauce..." Clancy frowned, as he tried the flush; just to make sure the toilet didn't fill itself up again and the problem was truly solved.
"Yeah, yeah, we're done; do you want your sodding curtains back?" He gestured at the bucket.
He also noted that the water all around probably needed a mop taken to it... At least that wouldn't take long; he was kind of hungry too; finish this job, get a quick bite to eat, and 'hit the hay', whether his room mates were snoring or not... It was nearly in reach...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:38 am
She smiled. "Nope cant say that i have... although... Magikarp tends to be boney doesnt it?" She wrinkled her nose, used to the food here now but her pallet was much more attuned to the normal and softer fishes.

She shook her head. "No you can keep those... My gift to you." She stretched and looked to Sissy, "Dinner time." Sissy nodded. She looked back to Clancy. "Thank you... Im glad it could be fixed." She glanced to the door. "I'm sorry though I didnt catch your name though... Id love to send in a recommendation about your skills...."

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:51 am
Clancy shrugged; Magikarp tended to be cheap and plentiful- he'd never really minded that it was boney.
"Oh, thanks very much..." He said, with a roll of his eyes, and more than a hint of sarcasm. "Always did want bog-dipped drapery..."

He then grunted an acknowledgement of her thanks, before turning a wary eye, seeking any sign that that wasn't her true intention... Well, he supposed it didn't matter; it wasn't like he was hard to find or point out if someone really wanted to know...
He did decide to go with his codename though.
"Eel."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:42 pm
She grinned at his sarcasm. "Well wonderful then... Glad i could help you get what you always wanted." She was all for playing into his sarcasm.

She watched him contemplate with his wary look. And then he spoke so she forced herself not to laugh at him. "Nice to meet you Eel." There was a plumber... named eel... what more could you ask for then for him to walk into a bar with a Rabi.

She held out her hand. "Well thank you." She nodded. And he could shake her hand or not but she was gonna go get food. "Off to the cafeteria for me and sissy then..." She glanced down... "Oh... should get changed first though" She smiled and headed for the door.

caffeinecraving

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:02 pm
Clancy looked down at his hand as Kailee offered her own.
"No offense, luv, but gloves or not, I just had my hands in the bog..." He really doubted anything nasty had permeated his gloves, but he knew enough people were funny about that kind of thing.

"Enjoy your bloody dinner, and no more damned toilet dramas, please?" His eyes had flickered to Sissy... but quickly left her again; didn't want to give away that he might have been addressing her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:06 pm
Kailee's eyes glittered softly. "They wash." Maybe that wasnt the girly thing to say but it was true. She nodded and then brought her hand down though. He didnt have to shake her hand if he didnt want to.

"Thank you... I will... And So will she.... And we will try very hard not to play in the toilet... wont we sissy?" She glanced to the pink pokemon and Sissy nodded. "Good bye... eel." She headed off.

caffeinecraving

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces