Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Dream Cloud Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:31 pm
thefire158

User Image

User Image

۞ Editting/350 ۞ The Vision ۞ Shogun ۞ Eight-Tails ۞ Four/Four

[INDENTT]User ImageI did nothing, but it did.

[INDENTT]It was bubbling within me. The plethora of feelings. The anticipation. The anger. How dare he test me with his slithering lips. I stood, unflinching. Armand was positioned towards my backside. Then it happened. From absolutely no where, the long black cloak that hindered my movements sprouted a massive black hand from my backside. The hand extended towards Armand's skull with the intention to grip it tightly, then smash him into the ground below. Any ordinary human would be left unconscious from such an attack if unevaded. Oh yes, yes, I remember that sound. That stupid little bell that strung my neck. It rang. A tiny tingle of resonance that seemed minuscule. Perhaps it was the genjutsu that triggered this bell's sound? I remember now, it happened a fractioned second before my cloak grew character all its own.Though my mind continued, undrenched with genjutsu I couldn't say the same for my opponent. The second that it rang, Armand would react to the said hand five whole seconds after its actual happening. An ethereal white glyph seemed to fade into view only inches from the perks of my breasts, an oversized monument that foretold another happening. There was no need for this, this was only a secondary precaution in case God blessed Armand with consciousness. My closed eyes absorbed the surroundings, this area was somewhat abandoned. Few actually resided in this forsaken area. Good. Very good. No one to witness me spilling this blood. Nor glimpse upon the sight of me killing his ego, and diminishing his life. "You have made a dire mistake. May god be with you...Armand...", my whispering voice explained. Somehow I knew he'd hear these words, yet there barely audible nature spoke otherwise.
Initial Gate: Acubens
Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

✞Lёт мё ₴нош уоц ШHу Ї dїd✞

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:03 am
the boy closes his book and walks down the hall towards his room.  

TheRingMasterXX

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces