Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
Docks Shrouded in Mist (Entrance to Pathway of Kirigakure) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:23 am
User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 6 // Strength 7//xxxx

Prior to moving into the docks, Shikayumi had stopped briefly for some much needed food, and rest. Trail rations for a shinobi always seemed so stale, and dry as it fell apart in her mouth. As she ate her remaining rations, the young jonin pulled some documents about Mist//Leaf relations. She looked at photo copies of the drowned woman, most pictures emphasizing the acidic marks. Some documentation was paper-clipped to one of the photographs; explaining who, and what, the Temuri clan was all about. "Why didn't I hear about any of this in the Medical center?" she questioned as she continued to dig through the file.

Once her break was over, Shikayumi was quick to continue forth towards the Mist village. Time began to pass as the air around her grew thick with Mist. Slowly, it became thicker, and thicker, until finally she could only see a few feet in front of her. After reading that file, Shikayumi became suspicious as she pulled the front of her cloak over her mouth. Seeing how the Temuri clan was noted for acidic Mist, she didn't want to run the risk of internal damage.
Cautiously moving forward on the trail, she arrived at a dock that seemed inhabited by shinobi. Or, at least shinobi were here recently. Maintaining awareness, Shikayumi waited to seize someones attention.

(Word Count =257+223=480 words)

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[Come on out Mist Ninja ninja ]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

220/220

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:44 pm
User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Time started to pass as the docks quickly became a ghost town. It was like the place was suddenly, and abruptly abandoned. "Where is everyone?" she pondered as she heard a rustling to her right. Pulling out a tagged kunai, she took a defensive stance when she heard someone call out.

"Put that blade down, missy, if you plan on keeping your head." She lowered her blade ever so slightly as a mad came out of one of the buildings. "What business do you have here in the Mist?"

The man seemed fairly old; too old, and too worn out to carry a fight. "I'm here on a diplomatic manner with the Mizukage." Her right hand peaked out of her cloak to reveal her mission scroll.

The old man didn't seem very pleased; as if he couldn't trust her. "Alright...Ill take you across." He turned to the boats in preparation to the Mist as Shikayumi boarded promptly. Once on the open water, Shikayumi began to notice strange things about her surroundings. For one, the air had a peculiar taste to it; almost like copper...or blood. Secondly there seemed to be strange occurrences in the water below. Almost looked like, underwater bobbers as she took a mental note.

"You're a Nara...aren't you?" the ferryman asked in a tone of confidence. "What makes you say that?" Shikayumi responded in an open-ended answer. "That marking, the one on your wrist. It's the mark of the Nara is it not?" Shikayumi knew that the she had the Nara mark on her wrist guard, but she didn't think the ferryman was being that perceptive. "What of it?" She asked in an unpleasant tone. "Oh, nothing. As the bloody Mist entails, we see many marks come, but many never leave. I'm sure some of your elders blood still stain this village." The ferryman seemed sick in the head; clearly a veteran from ages ago. Shikayumi would ignore the ferryman for the duration of the ride across.

(Word Count =257+333=813 words)

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

220/220

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:59 am
User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Upon arrival, Shikayumi took little, to no, time as she bolted down the trail, and into the Mist. With a means to peace clutched in her hand, she would have to hurry back to the Hokage. Suddenly, the density of the Mist began to dissipate, and Shikayumi would once again have clear sight of her surroundings. Next stop...Konoha.

(Word Count: 1271)

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

220/220

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image
Namito Uchiha
I've grown over these past two years..
⋙ Big punk of kirigakure Full speed ahead
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
As namito ran he saw a departing boat. "WAIT!" he shouted as he ran and leaped from the docks into the boat. He continued to lay down. His village was taken over. Now he was alone but only until he reaches the hidden leaf. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
These fist's no longer look for death.
The suns shines on me I know I can end the curse plagued on my family.

Kirigakure nin
Chakra:160
Chunin - Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 7(+1/-2)
Bloodline: Senju
tailed beast: 8 Tailed beast

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:12 pm
There is a daemon in us all

A daemon that wants to be free.

The daemon you may fight, but it won't stay down

you can bruise it, hurt it and make it bleed..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rose Allamora Liang

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rose parted to the docks where his family's private boat awaited, "Bonjour monsieur Eadric. Ca va?" Rose coo'd out to the family friend who looked over his shoulder, "Ah tres bien monsieur St.Pierre. Ou allon-nous?" He said with a hearty smile as Rose boarded the large ship, "Le Pays du Vent." Rose said as the man nodded and would take to the helm of the ship were the anchor would be brought out of the water and they would begin their journey.

[ Exit ]

User Image

But it will get back up and kill you.

The daemon in us all, just waiting to be free.

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats

• Strength :: ■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□

UNTAPPED POWER
The puppeteer can, every five posts, unleash a massive lion head at the target with a sealing jutsu inside of it. This is essentially the only sealing jutsu puppeteers can use. It costs no chakra to release, as it's considered a tool. It can be released from the body of any A ranked (or higher) puppet, and if the lion's head manages to latch onto the target with its sharp teeth, their ability to use chakra will be sealed and they're at your mercy. This cannot be escaped with substitution, because it cancels the technique if it hits you. It is essentially Chiyo's ability.

Allows the user to interrupt all forms of Byakugan effects, stopping its abilities (Stage 1 Byakugan is fully blocked, Stage 2 is partially blocked, Stage 3 Byakugan is immune to Red Eyes). Allows real chakra clones to attack.

Ranmaru Eyes - Strength against genjutsu; allows you to detect it more easily.

Ranmaru Eyes -500m range (Partially covers current thread)

Ranmaru Eyes - The user can see ten times further than before (5km range for vision - Can disrupt byakugan no matter where it is in the thread)

Ranmaru Eyes - They can see through anything (walls, the floor... clothing, etc). This includes genjutsu. They can also see chakra, and can see the enemies chakra system, giving them a high level of perception equal to a three-tomoe sharingan.

Ranmaru Eyes - Their genjutsu is increased in strength, and the enemies can't Kai out of genjutsu cast by them. ( Genjutsu +1 )

Genjutsu Resistance (genjutsu used on you are -1 rank)

※※※※※※※※※※※
Summoned Puppet ( Underlined = Active ) Pierrot De Le Fou - Soldant De l'incube - Diable De l'incube ver. 2 - Anima

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Ryo: 74,350

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:46 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin found herself walking along a dock. It was misty and watery. It was something... different.

Chakra: 290
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

Rockgirl809

Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff