[FIN] Time Well Spent. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:03 am
Tortie huffed, nodding to Kailee's question.

Asgard said thoughtfully as the camera snapped, it would be wrong to disrespect his human's privacy like that even if he didn't see why it mattered. he continued after a thoughtful pause, He did like the human a lot but really, what a temper he had. Asgard concluded, filing away the tactful correction to eBay for future reference.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:11 am
Yep...There went this project. She couldnt give her photos to someone who could capture the beauty that he had.

She smiled. "He is worried about me throwing streamers and different types of things... Which i then promised not to do... And so instead im allowed to do that for Tortie's birthday..." She grinned at the Absol more than sure that the absol would hate it.

She shook her head. "Probably not... although i would love to give this to him on his birthday..." she frowned thoughtfully and then shrugged. "But yeah dont tell me... I dont want any of you to get in trouble for helping me... Afterall... As you said he is a touch grumpy. "

She smiled though and took a few more pictures. She scrolled through them finding one she liked. "Can you not tell him this gift is from me?" She turned the camera so the pokemon could see the picture she picked. "I... Just dont think im gonna tell him who its from."

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:24 am
Asgard was definitely mentally grinning now while Tortie looked annoyed and Char quizzical.

/Really? I think she'd look very fetching in a party hat,/ Asgard said with a deep chirp, /and we can all sing that birthday song to her.... Mmh, and I suppose there's no need to tell him if you'd rather we didn't. He'll pester me I'm sure - he will be deeply suspicious - but we can keep it between us, can't we everyone?/

To this Tortie merely glared; why should she make a promise to this girl to keep something from her friend if he wanted to know? she said firmly.

The Charizard frowned, turning the matter over in his mind.

Asgard sighed, giving a slightly lighter clack of his beak. /They'll tell him if he asks,/ he passed on to Kailee, /I don't think there's any persuading them not to. I don't see the harm in him finding out though... though it would probably make him just as suspicious as not knowing who it was from./ Suspicion seemed to be Aulus' default modus operandi when it came to most other humans.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:37 am
Kailee smiled softly. "Oh i do think you are quite right... but i happen to respect her just a bit too much to bring party hats... I quite value my face..." She had no doubts she would get bit or scratched or something of that like. "But we are most definitely singing happy birthday! Ill even have candles she can try to figure out how to blow out."

She flushed. "Oh! No... nobody is to lie to him... " She nodded. "If he asks you Asgard you may tell him and most promptly, even not a direct order.... But if he doesnt then there is no reason to tell him... I mean..." Damnit... She was just trying to be nice... and he was going to make this about her being deceitful instead. "He doesnt trust me... so the fact that i got into his room is going to out shadow all of this... im sure of it..." She rubbed her neck. "Anyway... I think i have the pictures i need. " She glanced to Char and tortie. "If you get in your ball ill make sure Tortie takes you back to him." She had promised. Gathering up the other balls she held out Asgards so he could return. She Glanced to Tortie. She would just send all his pokemon to him... she didnt need to go back into his room again. The microfiber lens cleaner for her camera is what she used to wrap the pokeballs in so Tortie would be able to carry them all. "Ill walk you back ok Tortie..." She glanced around returning all her pokemon but boo. That way she could get her dex back too.

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:43 am
Asgard thought about making a comment about how he never took orders from Aulus - well unless it was life or death critical anyway - but asserting himself at this point didn't seem all that important and so he let it slide with an amicable nod, returning to his pokeball without quibble.

Char gave a nod of understanding and passed his pokeball to Kailee. he said with a nod to the blonde's pokemon before vanishing back inside the luxury ball.

Tortie narrowed her eyes at Kailee; so far as she saw it not trusting people who hardly knew was smart - she'd just said that to Solar - but the girl was taking it all very personally... a lot of people did though, but that was their problem not hers. She didn't want Aulus to wake up and find her gone.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:53 am
Kailee had no clue about the relationship between Asgard and Aulus. That was their business and sticking her nose in there was not her idea of a good time. She Add Char and Asgard's pokeballs to the pile and tied them into the fabric.

And Kailee was taking it personal. Her idea on life is that people are generally trustworthy... People are not born evil... so she will trust first and learn from there. If she got hurt then she no longer trusted them. But in general... she liked most people she met and strangers just were friends she had yet to meet.

Thats why Aulus was driving her up walls. Because she had done nothing to show he couldnt trust her. And yet he refused to see she was trustworthy... And while she had to admit, her klutzy side liked to come out... When it was truly important... she had never failed someone. She turned and followed after Tortie, making sure the absol had his dex.

At the Infirmary she nudged the door open and Boo disappeared to get her dex. She held out her little bundle for Tortie to take. "Thank you.... I do hope you know how much your help means to me." Boo came back with her dex and dropped it in her hand.

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:59 am
Tortie took the bundle in her teeth, nodding curtly in acknowledgement to Kailee. As soon as the dex-switch was complete she turned her back on the blonde and headed back over to Aulus' bed where, mercifully, he was still sleeping. Setting the little parcel of pokeballs down on the dresser she climbed carefully back up onto the bed and snuggled down against the side of her trainer that still had an arm attached to it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff