Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
Sunagakure Hospital

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:59 am
User Image

ᴘᴇʀsɪsᴛᴇɴᴛ TO ENSURE A FUTURE
      _________ top notch hospital stuff

You should see them work. So kickass.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:37 pm
crying HO_zpskopdwn0k.gif" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />

Akuma would slowly walk into the hospital. He hated the shogun for this, He no longer cares for her for sending him on this second death mission. He pretty much just says two words in his mind "F**k it." He thought in his head, thats the second person who he hates with each and every dying breath in his chest. No longer will he just sit there and be forced to like some a** who loves to send him on death missions. He's already experienced death, He was brought back from what he was seeing and doesn't even remember where he even went after death. No longer will he care anymore of what she did, His very own Shogun wants him did, now he's basically just full of hate for her, He doesn't care anymore. His lung was collasped by the asswhipe who stabbed him, He wishes hate upon him and soon will have his vengence on the so called master of combat. He doesn't really even give a damn about what everyone's opinion is on what he can do, how strong he is. He no longer cares about the constant critics who call him getting this position a mistake. He was taken into a room where he would begin surgery. First they opened his torso and began the procedure as he was put into sleep. He would notice he was standing in front of another man with red glowing eyes. This is the same man who has been constantly appearing in his dreams. The man was wearing dragon armor, he stood in air, on nothing, this caused his heart to skip a beat He would then utter one word, "Pathetic." Akuma would stare at him in anger. That word ticked him off after his whole battle that took place an hour ago. The man then turned into the blue haired b*****d that hurt him. He would then yell at him with all his energy and dart at him. The blue haired man would send his fist at him to stop him but Akuma activated his sharingan, He twisted around the man's attack attempt. "No!" he would shout as he would push his fist into the mans back sending him into the ground. Hearing the impact, Akuma would then drop onto him with his feet. Shouting, he would begin punching him over and over again, blood would drip from his face as he begin punching faster and more aggressively. He constantly punched and punched. He would then push his hand into the mans side, exactly where he stabbed akuma at and pull out his lung. He would then push deeper and rip his heart from his chest. Shouting at him like a mad man, he would push both hands into his chest and pull out his Spine. Pulling out a kunai he would begin to stab him, over and over again, with no care, no emotion. Blood would spurt onto his face as he continued to stab, over and over again. The anger inside of him was too strong for Akuma to control. he begin punching at his face over and over again watching as it caved in, along with breaking the ground. He would stand up and pick the lifeless corpse from the ground and lift it into the air and shout again like a madman and rip him in half, roaring to the red sky. The body dissappeared as he was met with the face of a man who allowed his death to take place. The man was back into his male form. He would dart off and grab him by the throat and lift him into the air, squeezing tighter, His own eyes began to glow red as he stared into one of his killers eyes. The man looked at Akuma in terror, This is what testial was becoming, He was becoming his own psycho Demon. He would slam the Fimanine man into the ground. He would get on top of him and grab his head. "You b*****d, i will ensure your death is brutal and slow." He said as he began slamming the head into the ground, He began doing such over and over again. His head began bleeding as he was doing it, He stopped and stood up staring at him. "I will end your life here and now." He said, the now brain damaged man would try to raise his hand but Akuma would stomp his foot into the head causing it to burst all over the place. The blood would splash onto his shirt as a smile began to form over his face. He began to snicker, it slowly moved onto a laugh before it transitioned into a maniac's smile, and finally a maniacs laugh began to shout into the air. He began going off path from what he was. What was he? What has he become? He fell to the ground on his knees. He began slapping himself and screaming. "What the hell am i?! Why was it that my family was cursed?! Damn them, damn everyone who hates me to hell, DAMN THEM TO THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF WHICH THEY DESERVE." He shouted as he began punching the ground. He closed his eyes and opened them back up. He was in a dessert. He stood up and began walking, he took his shirt off and wrapped it around his head to absorb sweat and use it to help him cool down when the wind blows. He stopped and fell down onto the ground. He inhaled deeply and began talking. "My mental state is f***ing me up, what am i to do, Am i suppose to sit and let the mystical help of friends from the after to help, sounds like a damn poltergiest." He said as he would stand up. He would become angry and shout. "Damn it, if i'm suppose to trust ghost's guide me? Alright then, Show your self, Prove to me that i'm suppose to believe this. Show yourself and my anger is done, fact is i don't doubt this i know that this belief is the one. But i'm suppose to kneel in front of someone whose about to kill me and trust that my family's spirit is suppose to come and help me! Damn it, i admit that what i use to do was the result of my death, But give me something, Anything something to prove that my faith isn't in vein. Man, why is it that everything is a could have been this and that, Everything! I'M DONE, I'M FINISHED, Why? WHY WOULD I STOP WHAT I FIND PLEASURE TO GAIN SOMETHING I DON"T EVEN KNOW IF EXIST!" he shouted. "If your truly my family, Show up, Prove that you care for me! Prove that i need to live cautiously. Damnit i'm Frustrated, Humans lie, why, how would i believe what they say." He shouted, Akuma was going through revelations to find the answer in his life. Why does this have to happen to him now, he needs something to help him, Something to that will help him gain faith.If the spirits were suppose to guide him? Why have they not showed up to help him? he's been alone since he was revived.. He saw toshiko appear inside his dream. "What are you doing? Doubting yourself life the fool you are. The only way you are to stop this, is to do what is expected of you, now come on." she would say to him. She walked over to him and grabbed his wrist. Akuma would rip his hand from her grasp. "No!" he would shout as she turned towards him. A look of surprise on her face as new, she looked at him angrily and spoke. "What are you doing?!" she shouted as as she would turn and look at him. "I'm not doing what is expected of me, I'm doing what i need to do, I'm going my own path. I'm not ganna do what you want me to do. In other words, i'm my own man, your still my kage, but i'm not going to do what you believe is whats best. For gods sake you sent me on two missions where i almost died. What you believe is best, is sending a group or just a person who is not as strong or well experienced." he said to her. She began walking towards him and put her hand out towards him. Akuma stood firm and ready for what he believed was punishment for the. She attempted to push her fist into his face but turns into sand. This stage of his Revelation was complete. Now onto the final stage. He then shook his head and said to the sky which he was shouting too. "what you do is what you do, but i'll stay in my place." He said as he began walking, the sand began flowing away into a dark wasteland. The ground and sky began filling up with color, this time it was night, the moon was glowing in the sky. He was walking into the night, literally, he looked around and confusion. He then cracked his neck as he looked around. He would then see a figure in the background. He stopped only 19 inches away. It was his father, but he had died, 2 years ago. "d-dad?" he said looking at him, he still had the wrappings around his body to reveal the dark art of his families Bloodline. What was his father doing here? he had died years ago, was he here for something else. Was he here to say hello, was he here to kill me? The endless possibilities. "Yes." His father answered in his deep dark and scarce voice. It was as scary as it was years ago causing a shiver to go up the spine of Akuma. He shook it off and looked at his father who was walking, talking and showing human life. "Where you revived too? With the queen's drop that is?" He asked him, his father shook his head as he looked at Akuma. It sucked seeing as he had not been revived. His father looked at him and gave out a small chuckle. "You've grown testial." He said to him. they would sit down and begin to discuss important subjects. "So your the spirit that was sent talk to me?" Asked testial. "Yes, test, you are too hard on your self." said Kurai. "Say's the man who would whip my feet leaving scar's if i made a noise during the sound practices, but sure im beating myself up." Akuma would say to his father. "We're not going to point fingers at anyone, but still, don't be to hard on yourself, you'll spiral into a deep and dark depression. So trust me, if you want to continue being a little a**hole then be my guest, but you are a kage now, stop hurting yourself, you have a good enough chance so take it. Become what you sought out to be years ago when you were a child." He said to him. Akuma would look at him and smile these words of inspiration....but they were coming from his father, that was a surprise, all this from his father, the darkest person from years ago. First he had a retort to the a**hole comment. "Yeah, im the a**hole." his father would face palm himself. "But dad i understand what you are saying. I will try my best." He said, Kurai would smile and nod. "Alright, go ahead and take care of what you need." He said, with that he vanished and so did the world. Akuma woke up from the sleep he was in. The bandaged side of his body wasn't hurting. He stood up and got dressed. He began heading out as the doctors began to try and stop him. "W-what? No move i have to go." He said as he began pushing his way through the group of doctors. "Damn it move!"
                                                                    "."
                                                                    Mission complete
                                                                    2005 words
                                                                    ryo:100250

[Chakra:] 270
                                                                    [Speed/Strength:] 10/11
                                                                    [Technique(s) Used:]
                                                                    PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Sharingan Perception
                                                                    While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                                                    While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                                                    While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

• Genjutsu Identification
                                                                    Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• High Chakra (+50 Chakra)

• Class Upgrades (Natural Users Only -- No Implants):
                                                                    Since the Uchiha are considered genuises at most everything they do, it's inferred that they're slightly better at what they do than those around them. As such, depending on the class of the Uchiha member, they gain a specific bonus for their character:

--Weapon Master/Tajiutsu/Samurai
                                                                    +1/+1 to base stats, and the ability to create a custom weapon/tai style emphasized around the use of the Sharingan. May be slightly stronger than your typical physical style.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                    Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                    It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.
                                                                    Sage mode
                                                                    • Man of Steel True Sage Mode SS
                                                                    At this point the user's body takes on a full metallic appearance to signify his skins Hardness. In this stage for the bone Bl User's skin As hard as corundum, While though this doesn't slow down the user. ))+2 Speed/+2 strength)) When in this stage the user has the ability to draw bones from his body that's stronger than the rank that the person is before the sage mode transformation. The amount of chakra it cost to activate is 20, then 10 chakra points as its activated. The long range attacks it has is that the user can enhance the size and length of his bones. This makes it easier for distance ranged techniques.

• Pre steel mode A rank.
                                                                    When in this mode the user's physical ability focuses mostly on strength rather than speed. Meaning the person would be stronger than they are faster. +1 Speed/+1 strength. To access is 15 chakra the amount of chakra it takes is 5 each post.

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Although it was cruel, Mayu returned to the village only a few days later with children in hand. She returned with the two young boys, and she posed Kyon and Akuma a question: if you truly want them to be able to survive the world, then you may live out a long life within the confines of a capsule of time. Mayu had done this herself for the past nine months, though she kept with her a great deal of company and a large store of food. She offered Kyon a hug and told him to be healthy when he said he'd accept to live in this barrier. The terrifying thing was that it was for so long. Years, he'd only have himself, Akuma, and the twin boys. What did that mean for any of them? And how strange was it that in the real world, it would only be a few hours? How did such a thing make sense?

He accepted. They did this in a great field with a house and a barn, and in this field they learned how to farm and protect their livelihoods while the two boys grew into admirable young men. There was Raphael and Gabriel - Sengoku Oda, the product of Kyon, Mayu and Akuma, and their immense caregiving. The sacrifice of all three. The mundane and the struggle that came within sixteen years of always trying and always being the right parent. The longing that came with having no one at your side but a small select few.

When they all came out of it, though, Kyon was as closely knit to Akuma as the strings of a woven net - and the brothers arrived.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aleksandr was assigned the mission of finding a missing child by the name of Elennor Mumphry by his superiors. A mission unlike the previous where he actually had skills deemed necessary to get it done. Finding a child was something someone like a tracker should do. Not a samurai. "Are you guys high? How the hell am I gonna find a little brat? Get a sensor on this man or some smelly inuzuka. I'm out." He said adamantly before turning around to walk away. A hand caught his shoulder and he immediately looked at it. "This isn't a simple dissapearance Aleksandr. We're pretty sure this follows the pattern of an underground child sex slave traffic network. You're mission would not be only to save the little girl, but it would be to successfully infilitrate their operation and find a way to shut it down permanantly. This would go great on your report report to the Kazekage. Some of this scale would really boost you up." Aleksandr eyed his two superiors suspiciously. "You still haven't told me why you need ME for this now have you?" He asked knowing very well why they contacted him. His Samaran powers would prove very useful in infiltrating an organization with his power of persuasion. "Well, your pow-" Aleksandr cut off his superior with a grin and announced to the entire bar where they held their little meeting that "The reason you guys need me is because there ain't a guy badder than ME around these parts!" He gave out a loud woot as the people inside the bar wooted him back. "I'll get your girl and I'll show those panzies not to ******** with kids. No pun intended." Turning around the obnoxious samurai waved without looking back. "I'm on the case baby."

Now, Aleksandr was no sensor, but this was no ninja tracking operation. He was looking for things known only to those in the underground of Suna and by the sound of it the underground of other villages as well. For information like that he'd have to go to his friend Ricky. Tall, skinny, civilian gangster that liked to gamble a lot. He was no shinobi, but Aleksandr knew the guy could take on a trained ninja in a jutsuless fist fight if needed. Maybe even a taijutsuist although it really depended. The guy was insane when he lost his temper. Ricky knew everything there was to know about the underground rackets. Drugs, sex, slaves, forbidden scrolls, children and even more weird s**t that people purchased illegally. His expertise were the number fixing operations. He wasn't the best gambler, but some how made a killing off of it. Drugs he didn't mess with, because he didn't like dealing with junkies. Prostitution was too dangerous. Easy to get caught. Forbidden Scolls could get a man killed or worse banished into the ******** desert. He definately did not ******** with them. Other reasons included accidently opening one up the wrong way and being cursed to the 10th generation. Slaves fell into the same category as children to him even though children could be technically be bought for adoption purposes. Slaves, however had a much more obvious role in mind. Sometimes kids were in this slave category and sometimes they were in their own. Now Ricky seperated them due to the simple fact that the only thing he didn't ******** with other than Forbidden Scrolls on a definate no basis was children trafficing. Slaves he might have even considered, but not children. That was too much for him. He might have been a cold hard thug, but kids were not supposed to be in such situations. When Aleksandr came looking for him asking all these questions about children trafficing he became furious. "I'll help you. All the way through. These sick ******** think they can come into MY VILLAGE and take one of MY CHILDREN?!" He shouted pacing back in forth with a bloody knife in his hand. He was in the middle of torturing a man hanging upside down by hooks hanging from the skin on his feet with some other gang members present. "I'll tell you what man. You come back tomorrow at a better time and I'll see if I have the info you need on these pricks ok?" He asked politely almost as if embarrassed by his sudden outburst. "Alright." Aleksandr said looking at the bleeding man who only moaned in agony. His throat soar from screeching in pain. "you sure you don't want me to talk to him?" Aleksandr asked almost feeling sorry for the guy. "I mean I could just make him tell you where the money is." He said matter-of-factly. Ricky slicked his gelled hair backed with some of the blood that stained his hands and grinned. "No, no. This is the fun part Aleks. We'll end up getting the answers, but we like betting on how long it takes him to break. Also, he ******** my sister." Aleksandr chuckled at the madness of the situation and sometimes wondered if a shinobi should allow such a thing to happen. "You're not gonna report me are you Mr. Shinobi?" Ricky asked making puppy eyes at the man. Aleksandr simply laughed and turned around to walk away. "You know me Ricky. The only allegiance I have is with myself." He said walking away slowly.

Aleksandr went back just like Ricky told him to the next day. It was unsettling how serious the gangster was about the whole thing. Almost a little too upset...The place they would meet was an abandoned warehouse that seemed to have one day been responsible for keeping small boats for fishing purposes. It was ancient to say the least. It was Suna for God's Sake. Standing outside the entrance the young Samaran sighed. Something was off. Being a detective was rubbing off on him. For one, everything was quiet. Ricky was a loud and obnoxious guy like Aleksandr. That's why the two got along together. Yet everything was quiet today. "hmm" Aleksandr closed his eyes as veins began to spread from them like a spider web. The Samaran somehow was born with a extremely rare kekkei genkai that only stayed with the Hyuuga clan. The Byakugan. Suddenly, everything around him changed. He was able to see the chakra in every living being around himself. The warehouse no longer blocked his vision of who was inside. "Well isn't this a treat?" Aleksandr asked himself watching several bodies of chakra moving around inside as if expecting someone to come inside. More people than usual. Slowly, the ninja moved to the side of the warehouse without alarming anyone inside of his presence. Through one of the many slits that plagued the old withered structure, Aleksandr peeked through to see inside. The Byakugan could only help so much. Barely, just barely the shinobi could see Ricky sitting on a chair. It looked as if he was being restrained. "What the ********?" Aleksandr mumbled moving to the another slit to get a better angle. What he saw made him furious. His informant had been beaten and tied up. He had to do something. Leaving Ricky behind wouldn't be something a guy like Aleksandr would do. "It's go time."

"So I told her. ******** me or you're out the door and then-" An explosion would interrupt the conversation between one of the men who had tied up Ricky. Through the smoke would appear Aleksandr. Loud Mouthed Samurai of Suna. "Is there a party that I wasn't invited to?!" He asked dramatically before rushing the enemies with his enormous blade. "THERE AIN'T NO PARTY WITHOUT ALEKS BOY!" Slice and dice, down went two. Their reaction time was to slow for his enhanced vision and senses not to mention speed. There were six more of them. None of them seemed to pose any threat chakra-wise. Only one man who carried a katana in a kunai chest holster. Very strange, Aleksandr thought. The man didn't even move to help as his allies all fell. "Hey mister weird sheath. How 'bout not being rude and helping your pals? You're being ******** RUDE!" The man simply looked at Aleksandr with indifference. Waiting for the boy to strike. Arrogance really pissed him off. Especially when it didn't come from himself. "Oh, I'm gonna like messin' you up!" Aleksandr advanced on the final enemy with his blade. With one arm he swung the blade like a whip upward. The bladed enemy would unsheath his katana from it's holster and blocked the massive blade with a grunt while his indifference chainged into a scowl. The weight of the blade combined with the way Aleksandr swung it put too much pressure on his enemy. He receeded before sending a kick towards Aleksandr's stomach. The foot was like a slow moving snail. Aleksandr viewed everything at a slow pace due to his samurai training. With a grin, Aleksandr grabbed the leg. It was all over. "Now then. Let's talk about what you people think you're doing to my friend here. Ye?" He asked as the bladed thug looked at him in utter surprise.

Aleksandr was no longer at the warehouse. After the bladed thug told him everything he needed to know he set out to find the kid and shut down the underground operations. Apparently when word got out that someone was asking around about things they shouldn't be. They had been sent there to teach Ricky and whoever else he was helping a lesson. They weren't expecting a shinobi, however. Ricky would keep the men captive until they completed the mission.
"We were waitin' on your a** then these ******** came out of nowhere and invaded our place. There were more of 'em, but most left. They didn't think they'd need all that man power for one guy. They were wrong I guess. They ********' killed Lenny. Just got married last week poor guy. Mikey's in the hospital after the crazy sword dude piered his kidney or somethin'." Aleksandr remembered his conversation with Ricky before departing on his journey. He was on a small motor boat headed towards a poker event held on a massive River Boat. These party would have many important underground figures present. If Ricky's sources were right every main branch of the underground child traffic system's leader would be present. It seemed odd to him that they would all meet like that, but it wasn't just them. Other important figures would be there too maybe even a Daimyo. Aleksandr didn't believe that much though. A Daimyo was extremely important. It'd be too dangerous for one to be out and about without a handful of security. "You don't seem like the type to come to this kind of party, friend." The man maning the boat said while looking at the approaching River Boat. It alarmed Aleksandr slightly, but he understood that he indeed was out of place. He had bought a fancy suit for the occasion, but the way he held himself was uncommon for the kind of people he was attempting to emulate. "How'd you figure?" Aleksandr asked looking out at the full moon. It cast a reflection across the dark waters of the river. "Well for starters you haven't once mentioned what you do to me. Every rich douche that comes on my boat always feels the need to tell me how rich he is. You on the other hand are wearing a cheap knock off of a suit and haven't said a peep." Aleksandr turned his attention to the man this time. He had a look of complete sadness on his face. "Cheap knock off???"

The inside of the River Boat was glorious. The finest art decorated the walls and the furniture looked like they had been carved out from the trees of Eden. Music was playing from somewhere Aleks didn't know for sure, but it was quiet, smooth and relaxing. Waiters with odd looking plates rushed by him to meet their destination. "Would you like a drink?" A tall and skinny looking waiter asked with a tray that held several glasses of champagne. He held his eyes closed with his down awaiting a response from Aleksandr. "Sure, why not." Aleksandr took a glass and immediately the waiter went on to the next person. He'd throw the drink away into the dirt in a plant's vase. After what happened with Rick the Samaran was on edge. In any case he didn't want to get light headed. He had a poker game to win. "It's go time baby.

Technique :

Mission : Custom Mission: Devil's Hand Part One

Stats :

Desire Points :

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:57 pm
~Origami Shadow~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Chunnin]

Magnus walked into the hospital and flashed his badge marking him as a Sand ninja. He walked to a laboratory where he begun to work on the wasabi pills and the blue bonnet toxins. He emerged from the room an hour later with four sets of ten. Two for his stash and two for Raph. He then departed from the hospital.

Theme Song: Bullet Train
Forest Party: Lights Out
Battle Song: Angels Amongst Jinchuuriki
"I am Cerberus, from darkest I live supreme."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:12 pm

Mood: Normal
Thoughts: "Lab Coats...."
Chakra Pool: 175/175
Crush: NA

User ImageIntroduced Species < < Theme Music

.::. In a way we are all connected,
threaded together.
In a way we are all suspended,
bound going nowhere. .::.

User Image

[Medical] ▬▬▬▬ [Chunin] ▬▬▬▬ [Sunagakure]

N i n a W e i s s
Little Nini

The sound of rolling wheels and whispering voices filled the hospital as Nina moved around its halls in a very sneaky manner. Not able to look any more like a bandit if she wanted to. Tampered blonde hair followed over her shoulders in a free manner as she slid her backside against the white spotless walls in hopes of no one noticing her. It wasn't like Nina was just another face in the crowd. Just some girl that lived in the village. Nina was easily noticed by patrons within the village. They all knew her and they all knew her family. Mainly taking notice of her other sibling since they just stood out so much and try as she might Nina just faded into the background whenever around them or at least this was how it seemed to her. The Weiss family was notorious but it was only a matter of time before Nina would come into her own. Standing out and shining bright like the dazzling smile. At least she had that going for her. In short Nina just wasn't sure on who she wanted to be or what she wanted to be. Watching her brothers and sister pick their own paths and here she was trying to catch up. Sinking slowly. These thoughts caressed the back of her mind and even so here she was, goofing off.

Little Nina made her way further down the hallway as she come to the office of one of the head medical shinobi. Checking left and then right Nina quickly opened the door and made her way inside. Her back gently placed against the wooden door as she took a deep breath then released it into the room she was now in. Dark brown eyes looked around the office of Yamato Kurosawa. Not only was he gifted in medical jutsu but he was amazingly good looking and her current 'crush' but of course he didn't notice her. Nope. He took more notice of Nox then anything else. Dame you sister! Why don't the boys I like notice me? The very girlish thought crossed her mind. Stepping away from the now locked door and moving inside the office after all Nina was here for a reason. Stepping over to the file cabinet something caught her eye. It was the chair in which Yamato used at his desk and what was.. was that his lab coat!? Her legs moving on their own as Nina approached the chair and took his coat into her hands. Starring at the fabric for a moment only to slip it over her shoulders. Standing there in the middle of someone office wearing their personal coat and totally fan girling it up. Twisting, twirling and shaking it in to her hearts content. Nina didn't know what it was but she loved lab coats. They looked so professional. Made someone look important. In the middle of her little dance she once again remembered why she was there. Dancing back over to the cabinet as she needed to look at a certain file and of course it was, locked. A very unhappy look crossed her as that frowned turned into a pout. There as a easy solution to this as Nina raised her fist into the air and gave the cabinet a good smacking! Not bending the metal of course that would give away that someone was here but with her fist the doors flew open. Thin fingers scanned though the papers as she found the file she was looking for. Flipping open the vanilla folder and quickly reading the contents within once she was finished she put everything back the way she found it. Removing the lab coat from her shoulders with a sad whimper as she placed it back in its original spot and sneaking back out of the office.

Mission achieved! Nina got the information and wasn't caught. All in a good days work. Skipping back down the hallway like she didn't have a care in the world and just as she was leaving Yamato entered his office. Bouncing blonde hair caught his attention as Nina fled the scene. Unknown to her the smile that crossed the mans face at the sight of her. Guess we'll never know. [Mission Complete: Exit ]

.::. We speak in tongues
and we walk on the wires between,
we don't belong here. .::.

Fight Music > > Your going down!User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User Image

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash