Hime's Lovely Boys {Yaoi}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:50 pm
So hello everybody, you can call me Hime, or Yuki. I am a literate roleplayer and am quite open to many things, I'm not particularly picky when it comes to roleplaying, I just hope to have fun with anyone who wants to play with me! Guess I should say some things first before I make characters, um I can play in PM's and forums depending on which is more convenient, though I personally like PM's as it can be easier for me to keep track of things Oh also PLEASE PM me if you wish to roleplay, I'd rather keep my thread clean. So that's about it, hope to hear from people soon~! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:56 pm
Name: Artemis Spiros
Nickname: Doesn't have one yet.
Race: Dragon/Human Hybrid
Personality: Despite being part dragon Artemis is actually quite a shy boy. He really dislikes confrontation and violence and as such has been known to run away at the mere thought of it. Aside from all of that however he is very sweet and is always wanting to help people out. He can be a bit too trusting and naive, especially towards romance, unfortunately which might land him in a sticky situation, but he has managed to avoid those types of things. Overall Artemis just wants peace and friendship, he really couldn't ask for anything more.
Looks like: He's about 5'3 1/2 and is only 110 pounds so even though he's 17 he tends to look much younger. He has freckles that he covers up because he's embarrassed of them, and also tends to wear clothes that are a bit too big for him.
Bio: Artemis was born to a human mother and a dragon father, his father oddly enough went missing sometime after he turned 11. No one knows exactly where he went but he and his mother miss him dearly and hope he's still alive. He and his mother used to live in a small town but when people started harassing him they moved into a small cottage somewhere close to a large forest which he loves to walk through as he enjoys the peace and beauty of nature. He has been known to take his sketchbook with him on many occasions. There's also a big river near the heart of the forest where he likes to swim.
Misc Info: He has a natural affinity towards ice as opposed to dragons with an affinity towards fire or other elements. Being part dragon he can shapeshift between normal humanoid form and a dragon form, though the dragon form isn't too big only being about 3 1/2 feet. His eyesight is quite poor and he has to wear glasses or else he just stumbles around confused.
Likes: Cooking, eating sweets, drawing, drinking tea, reading, swimming, singing {even though he's terrified of singing in front of people}, cute animals {both real and stuffed}, making pretty ice sculptures, taking walks in the forest.
Dislikes: Thunderstorms, unnecessary violence, spicy foods, being cooped up inside, rude people.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic: User Image

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:07 pm
hi i would love to rp with you here my guy
name: kurama
race kitsune/human hybrid
personality: kind, happy, playfull like most kitsune kurama always is looking to have fun or play pranks on people. he usaly tends to stay in his fox form unless he trusts people to see him out of it. He is very protective of who he cares about
looks like: his is about 6 ft and about 170 pounds usally wears tight fiting clolthing when he is in his human form. When in his kitsune form he is roughly 5 feet tall
bio:kurama had a father who was a fox demon and a human mother.they lived a happy life untill when he was 9 he saw his father and mother slained in front of him cause his father was a demon and his mother as the people called her was a demon whore. leaveing him traumatized at the sight of blood and very hatefull and weary towards humans.
misc info: has natrual affinty to fire and wind like most kitsune
likes: pulling pranks swiming climbing and seeing new things and makeing friends
dislikes: the sight of blood which will make him freeze up and freak out and sometimes if it is bad enough go on a rampage people being rude to him or th
seme, uke ,seke: seme
pic: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_MJoovEAs-w-Uh6BFQEaAsyUDr8_M7H4J6N3W6ByGKkdPbBajsw
fox form: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQCeKooMRsqW-8ilJpj8ImYb2uWcDu2rkhMVCiCHuvBJUEvTZz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:36 am
Name: Briar Thatcher
Nickname: N/A
Race: Human
Personality: Briar is a quite playful and affectionate boy who at times doesn't tend to pay heed to 'personal space'. He's very easy to get along with on a general basis. He has a chirpy disposition and doesn't care much for people who will 'rain on his parade' so to speak. He's very talkative and once you get him started it's quite hard to get him to pipe down. He's very comfortable in who he is and doesn't pay much mind to the judgments of other people. He can be a bit stubborn at times and once his mind is made up on something it is rather hard to change it, which at times has gotten him in trouble or hurt. He likes to see people smile and tends to go out of his way to make someone smile, but knows when to back down and leave a person alone. Don't think this boy is all sunshine and rainbows however as he has a sassy and sarcastic side to him and isn't one to go down easily to someone and has in the past gotten into fights with people much bigger than himself.
Looks like: He's about 5'6 1/2 and weighs 132 lbs, his body is rather lean and he doesn't have any defined muscles. He has sandy blond hair that is very soft and fluffy looking and has golden/amber eyes.
Misc Info: He has a star tattoo on his calf and his tongue pierced. He suffers from narcolepsy and sometimes dozes off in the oddest places.
Bio: Briar was born and raised in the English country side with his father, step mother and younger half brother. His mother died in a car crash when he was 10. His life was simple and comfortable and he really had no complaints. Then when he was 16 his father, a botanist was offered a job overseas and he jumped at the chance and soon his family had relocated to the US, more specifically a town in Oregon. While he was a little sad to leave the home he had known so long, Briar was rather quickly able to make friends that helped him to not feel so home sick. Upon graduating high school he moved out of his parents house using the money he had saved from various jobs to get and split an apartment with a friend. He now attends community college and works part time at a music store.
○ Dancing
○ Reading
○ Cooking
○ Playing video games
○ Sleeping
○ Sweets
○ Being outdoors
○ Animals
Dislikes: ● Frogs
● Rude/Loud mouth/Arrogant people
● Being cooped up inside
● Uptight people