Reply Dormitories
Yori and Shanaku's Dorm Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jack_is_DA_Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:36 pm
Room: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This room may look small but I is what I could find that wasn't to girly. My character Yori is an Uke so I need a Seme roommate. smile
PM me if you want to be my roommate!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:40 pm
Kisa-chan Hueco Mundo

Shanaku Takamora

User Image

Shanaku wandered into the room, the same stoic look on his face he'd had since he was born. Hmm... A little small, but I guess it'll do. He tossed his backpack, containing most of his personal effects, onto a small bedside table. He hadn't packed much; he had a few clothes, a laptop, and a few notebooks. He didn't own terribly much to begin with, but he knew he would probably need to buy some things to fit in. Can't keep wearing the same three shirts I suppose. He took his only other piece of luggage, a violin case, and placed it carefully under the bed. He wasn't poor, but the violin meant a lot to him, so he didn't want to damage it. His belongings "put away", he laid on his bed and put on his headphones, listening to some quiet music. Looking at the bed opposite him, he began to wonder who his roommate would be. He hadn't heard anything about them, and he just hoped they could stay out of each other's hair.  

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

Jack_is_DA_Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:22 pm
Harlen Sinclair
Kisa-chan Hueco Mundo

Shanaku Takamora

User Image

Shanaku wandered into the room, the same stoic look on his face he'd had since he was born. Hmm... A little small, but I guess it'll do. He tossed his backpack, containing most of his personal effects, onto a small bedside table. He hadn't packed much; he had a few clothes, a laptop, and a few notebooks. He didn't own terribly much to begin with, but he knew he would probably need to buy some things to fit in. Can't keep wearing the same three shirts I suppose. He took his only other piece of luggage, a violin case, and placed it carefully under the bed. He wasn't poor, but the violin meant a lot to him, so he didn't want to damage it. His belongings "put away", he laid on his bed and put on his headphones, listening to some quiet music. Looking at the bed opposite him, he began to wonder who his roommate would be. He hadn't heard anything about them, and he just hoped they could stay out of each other's hair.

Yori quickly grabbed his backpack and a large box from the ground and ran inside the dorm building. He went to the front desk and got his dorm key. To bad the building didn't have an elevator so he had to haul the heavy box all the way to his floor. Yori juggled the box in his arms as he unlocked the door. He made sure the door was shut once he stepped inside and placed the heavy burden near the door gently. Someone was already in the room and it looked like they had already unpacked and settle in. Yori walked over to a nearby dresser and put the clothing that was in his back into their respected drawers. He glanced back at the other man and noticed he had his headphones in. Perhaps the other had not noticed Yori walk in. He slid the box over a bit before he stretched his sore arms  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:32 pm
Kisa-chan Hueco Mundo

Shanaku Takamora

User Image

Shanaku didn't hear the door open, as he was too engrossed in his music to notice anything really. It was only when a stranger started putting clothes in the dresser that he looked up. I guess this is him. He's... shorter than I anticipated. Nothing wrong with short though. Have to say something calm and nice, don't want to start off on the wrong foot. A simple "Hi, how are you?" should do. Go on. Say it!

"You can use my dresser if you want. I'm not really using it, and you look like the kind of person who wears a lot of clothes."

"The kind of person who wears a lot of clothes"?!? It's like your trying to screw up. Just shut up and act like you didn't say anything. Shanaku took out an earbud, but put his head down like he was listening to music again.  

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

Jack_is_DA_Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:09 pm
Harlen Sinclair
Kisa-chan Hueco Mundo

Shanaku Takamora

User Image

Shanaku didn't hear the door open, as he was too engrossed in his music to notice anything really. It was only when a stranger started putting clothes in the dresser that he looked up. I guess this is him. He's... shorter than I anticipated. Nothing wrong with short though. Have to say something calm and nice, don't want to start off on the wrong foot. A simple "Hi, how are you?" should do. Go on. Say it!

"You can use my dresser if you want. I'm not really using it, and you look like the kind of person who wears a lot of clothes."

"The kind of person who wears a lot of clothes"?!? It's like your trying to screw up. Just shut up and act like you didn't say anything. Shanaku took out an earbud, but put his head down like he was listening to music again.

Yori jumped in surprise when a voice came from the direction his roommate was. He looked over and realized he was talking to him. It took a moment for his to process what was being said to him before the tips of his ears went red with embarrassment. He looked at his dresser and and then back up at the other.

"Ah... It's alright. I don't have that many clothes." Yori stood up and brushed his pants from any dirt that may have been on the floor. "M-My names Yori Amano." He faced the other man completely to properly greet him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:17 pm
Kisa-chan Hueco Mundo

Shanaku Takamora

User Image

Shanaku looked up and saw Yori blushing lightly. Great, I've already made it awkward. This is one of those moments I wish I could smile and pretend it was just a joke. He sat up, pulling out his headphones and sighing. "I'm Shanaku. Shanaku Takamora." He held out his hand and tried to come across as pleasant and nice as possible, despite the permanent scowl he wore. There was still a chance he could salvage this, but it would take some work.  

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

Jack_is_DA_Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:59 pm
Harlen Sinclair
Kisa-chan Hueco Mundo

Shanaku Takamora

User Image

Shanaku looked up and saw Yori blushing lightly. Great, I've already made it awkward. This is one of those moments I wish I could smile and pretend it was just a joke. He sat up, pulling out his headphones and sighing. "I'm Shanaku. Shanaku Takamora." He held out his hand and tried to come across as pleasant and nice as possible, despite the permanent scowl he wore. There was still a chance he could salvage this, but it would take some work.

Yori shook Shanaku's hand shortly before leaning back against the wall slightly. He smiled and looked around the room. It seemed like it would hold just enough room for the two of them. After a moment of silence, Yori walked back to his box and carried it to his bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:06 pm
Kisa-chan Hueco Mundo

Shanaku Takamora

User Image

Shanaku got up off his bed and walked over to Yori. "Hey, listen. I'm sorry about that comment. I'm just... bad with people. I tend to get nervous meeting someone new, and I don't think about what I'm saying, and then I say something stupid, then I try to cover it up, but then I ramble..." Shanaku cut himself off. Today was just not his day. On the bright side, if he could express his feelings with his face, it would probably be making the frown it was making right now.

"If you need any help putting stuff away or moving things around, I'm willing to help. I don't really have anything to put away, so I'm just sitting around doing nothing at this point."  

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

Jack_is_DA_Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:05 pm
Harlen Sinclair
Kisa-chan Hueco Mundo

Shanaku Takamora

User Image

Shanaku got up off his bed and walked over to Yori. "Hey, listen. I'm sorry about that comment. I'm just... bad with people. I tend to get nervous meeting someone new, and I don't think about what I'm saying, and then I say something stupid, then I try to cover it up, but then I ramble..." Shanaku cut himself off. Today was just not his day. On the bright side, if he could express his feelings with his face, it would probably be making the frown it was making right now.

"If you need any help putting stuff away or moving things around, I'm willing to help. I don't really have anything to put away, so I'm just sitting around doing nothing at this point."

Yori looked up at Shanaku. 'He's so tall!' As he looked at him, he noticed he was being sincere. "Well, this is all I have. It's just my art supplies and my school books." He opened the box and looked inside. There were his books at the top so he took those out and placed them on the bed. All that was left now were his sketchpads, pencils, and other supplies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:48 pm
Kisa-chan Hueco Mundo

Shanaku Takamora

User Image

Shanaku moved over to the bag. He liked drawings, and he liked people who could draw, but he himself had little artistic ability. He picked up one of the older sketchbooks and began leafing through it. They were very well done, and probably the reason Yori had been invited to the academy. "These are pretty good. They don't suck like mine." He tried his best to smile, but he knew it wouldn't work. And it gave him a bit of a headache.  

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

Jack_is_DA_Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:29 pm
Harlen Sinclair
Kisa-chan Hueco Mundo

Shanaku Takamora

User Image

Shanaku moved over to the bag. He liked drawings, and he liked people who could draw, but he himself had little artistic ability. He picked up one of the older sketchbooks and began leafing through it. They were very well done, and probably the reason Yori had been invited to the academy. "These are pretty good. They don't suck like mine." He tried his best to smile, but he knew it wouldn't work. And it gave him a bit of a headache.

Yori gasped and quickly snatched the sketchbook back from Shanaku. "Ah.. s-sorry... That was r-rude of me. I don't l-let people look at my drawings very much..." His faced felt like it was burning. At the moment it seemed like his feet were very fascinating. He clutched to the book to his chest for a moment before he handed it back to Shanaku. "Y-You can look at my older ones however. Just not the newer books. O-Ok.?"  
Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games