Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Custom Approvals
Custom Puppets Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:02 pm
[bounty hunter]
Username: [bounty hunter]
RPC: Voldo HIabara

Puppet Name:Senju of the divine Hands
Puppet Rank: Jounin
Description: Human puppet made from The parts of a Hyuga ninja. The pourpose of this Puppet is for ultimate hand to hand combat. The puppet is not only able to use the Hyuga style chakra strikes but is equipped with a multitude of mechanical weaponry. Each arm is fitted with needles. the joints are dislodge able for removal and extention of each arm giving a longer reach. The Puppet is able to weild up to a dozen weapons, 1 for each arm. The interior of the puppet is lined with metal framing to add endurance and potency in physical strikes. The eyes are mechanized to produce a powerful flash to temporarily blind an opponent for 1 post.

This puppet is often combined with armor made with Voldo's Lava Jutsu to protect itself making it a formidable combat type puppet.

No Lava Armor, and if you mean cooled lava, that is obsidian, one of the most fragile things on earth

Abilities:

Constant: all physical strikes reduce 10% chakra (64 palms deals 64chakra drain)

It is 10CP per strike normally, and 1CP per strike when using things like 64 palms. 10% is way overkill

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

• Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm Genin-Rank
Extending chakra from his body, the user will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

• Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand Chuunin-rank
Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Byakugan bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.

• Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand Jounin-rank
Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Byakugan bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.

• Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin Genin-rank
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Byakugan bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack. This level of rotation will block all attacks of its rank or lower.

• Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand Chuunin-rank
Utilizing the Hakke Rokujuuyonshou style, The user uses his/her natural flexibility and his/her precise chakra control to create an absolute defense.

The user will emit chakra from her palms and move her arms in sweeping pattern movements to provide a full 360 degree range of protection for her body. This chakra will be also be able to cut through most any target which dares penetrate the protective sphere. By expelling a more sharper, stronger and more flexible amount of chakra, he/she can increase it's effectiveness against more massive incoming objects.

• Hakke Shō Ranbu (Palm Dance of Divination) Jounin Rank
Requirements: Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho
The user traps the enemy in the zone of eight trigrams and delivers a series of palm attacks from Hakke Rokujuyon Sho to Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho. More skillful users may reach up to Hakke Sanbyaku Rokujuichi Shiki. This attack is too fast for the opponent to react to when it connects.

Weaknesses:

When equipped with armor puppet can no longer use Palm Dance Divination as it reduces speed slightly due to weight.

Weak Joint: sixth rib under third right arm is hooked to a framing hinge, causes the puppet to cripple removing its ability to move properly and makes the puppet useless until fixed.

Picture (not mandatory):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

re-applying this puppet and as requested i have killed a shinobi with Byakugan.

Killed Byakugan Shinobi Link

See the Red Text and make the corrections listed in bold. I should deny this because that was the most sneaky, underhanded, cheating-ist thing I have ever seen in a long time, but I'm gonna approve it after that because I know we are reworking puppets. Next time you have a friend make an RPC for the purpose of dying, it gets denied.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:58 pm

Puppet Name:Voldo Hiabara
Puppet Rank: S
Description: Human puppet made from body of Voldo Hiabara. This puppet body is rigged with numerous weapons and tricks to make it lethal. The chest core housing his soul/lifeforce and chest core for chakra strings are a given. the following are the body modifications.

Due to the user's bloodline, the jutsu he casts wont harm his body such as boil element or lava (others can). However since its a human puppet no one will tell hes a puppet unless inspecting very closely.

1.) skin is laced with toxin from the arrow frog. the mere touch of his skin causes paralysis making hand to hand combat difficult unless your wearing protection. paralysis lasts 2 turns.

2.) fingers are equipped with wire launcher with a density of 10.

3.) hands are equipped with poison senbon launchers. These launchers each hold 1000 needles. The poison causes paralysis for 2 turns.

4.) the forearms are modified with summoning seals for the Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art).

5.) internal mechanical balance and gravity alteraters fitted into the core of the body. This device allows the body to achieve maximum density and speed. making the body able to move more agile and fast.
(increases speed by 1)

The body its lined internally with a light dura-plastic coating for durability making the amount of force it can handle better. between a scale of 1-10 it can now handle up to 10 on the damage scale so sanin rank strikes are required to break this body.  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:49 pm
[bounty hunter]

Approved.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:11 pm
No One Hollars Aaron
[bounty hunter]

Description: Human puppet made from The parts of a Hyuga ninja. The pourpose of this Puppet is for ultimate hand to hand combat. The puppet is not only able to use the Hyuga style chakra strikes but is equipped with a multitude of mechanical weaponry. Each arm is fitted with needles. the joints are dislodge able for removal and extention of each arm giving a longer reach. The Puppet is able to weild up to a dozen weapons, 1 for each arm. The interior of the puppet is lined with metal framing to add endurance and potency in physical strikes. The eyes are mechanized to produce a powerful flash to temporarily blind an opponent for 1 post.

This puppet is often combined with armor made with Voldo's Lava Jutsu to protect itself making it a formidable combat type puppet.

No Lava Armor, and if you mean cooled lava, that is obsidian, one of the most fragile things on earth

Abilities:

Constant: all physical strikes reduce 10% chakra (64 palms deals 64chakra drain)

It is 10CP per strike normally, and 1CP per strike when using things like 64 palms. 10% is way overkill

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Extending chakra from his body, the user will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

• Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand Chuunin-rank
Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Byakugan bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.

• Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand Jounin-rank
Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Byakugan bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.

• Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin Genin-rank
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Byakugan bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack. This level of rotation will block all attacks of its rank or lower.

• Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand Chuunin-rank
Utilizing the Hakke Rokujuuyonshou style, The user uses his/her natural flexibility and his/her precise chakra control to create an absolute defense.

The user will emit chakra from her palms and move her arms in sweeping pattern movements to provide a full 360 degree range of protection for her body. This chakra will be also be able to cut through most any target which dares penetrate the protective sphere. By expelling a more sharper, stronger and more flexible amount of chakra, he/she can increase it's effectiveness against more massive incoming objects.

The user traps the enemy in the zone of eight trigrams and delivers a series of palm attacks from Hakke Rokujuyon Sho to Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho. More skillful users may reach up to Hakke Sanbyaku Rokujuichi Shiki. This attack is too fast for the opponent to react to when it connects.

Weaknesses:

When equipped with armor puppet can no longer use Palm Dance Divination as it reduces speed slightly due to weight.

Weak Joint: sixth rib under third right arm is hooked to a framing hinge, causes the puppet to cripple removing its ability to move properly and makes the puppet useless until fixed.

Picture (not mandatory):

See the Red Text and make the corrections listed in bold. I should deny this because that was the most sneaky, underhanded, cheating-ist thing I have ever seen in a long time, but I'm gonna approve it after that because I know we are reworking puppets. Next time you have a friend make an RPC for the purpose of dying, it gets denied.

if your going to insult me like that then you shouldnt have a pproved it in the first place. My friend wanted to leave and offered to help out you could have told me in skyp chat that you wanted me to do it differently. Be mature about it and talk to me otherwise dont complain and insult me for being a cheat. I edited this damn puppet 3 times before it was approved. i made sure it was up to code. If you have a problem you 3-4 months too late

last i checked this puppet was already approved... sorry.... secondly the armor is made from voldo's Terumi lava jutsu it solidifies hard as steel. Make sure to read my notes and check my profile or jutsu for clarification.... but as i said this puppet was approved 3 or 4 months ago.

thirdly i made sure to edit the hyuga strikes to 1 chakra point  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:35 pm
[bounty hunter]
No One Hollars Aaron
[bounty hunter]

Abilities:

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Weaknesses:

Picture (not mandatory):

if your going to insult me like that then you shouldnt have a pproved it in the first place. My friend wanted to leave and offered to help out you could have told me in skyp chat that you wanted me to do it differently. Be mature about it and talk to me otherwise dont complain and insult me for being a cheat. I edited this damn puppet 3 times before it was approved. i made sure it was up to code. If you have a problem you 3-4 months too late

last i checked this puppet was already approved... sorry.... secondly the armor is made from voldo's Terumi lava jutsu it solidifies hard as steel. Make sure to read my notes and check my profile or jutsu for clarification.... but as i said this puppet was approved 3 or 4 months ago.

thirdly i made sure to edit the hyuga strikes to 1 chakra point

I quoted you 3 months ago...

And if you want me to deny it, then fine. Denied  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:50 pm
Username:
RPC:

Puppet Name:
Puppet Rank:
Description:

Weak Joint:
Picture (not mandatory):
Username:
RPC:

Puppet Name:
Puppet Rank:
Description:

Weak Joint:
Picture (not mandatory):
Username:
RPC:

Puppet Name:
Puppet Rank:
Description:

Weak Joint:
Picture (not mandatory):

wip  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:14 pm
Username: Chastiefol of Sloth
RPC: Katherine Strehkovsky

Puppet Name: Ace
Description:
Ace is an offensive puppet used by Kat to make life hell on opponents, especially those with the idea that its a good idea to stay at a safe distance away from the puppeteer and their puppets. Ace has the shape of a tall, broad shouldered man with red eyes. It has six arms and strong legs that can propel it extremely quickly, setting it's stats at 11/6. While it doesn't hit particularly hard, the puppet's hands are clawed and carry the poison of the black widow with them into battle. This allows it to afflict opponents with "I laughed so hard i died" from the blackwidow list as if it were Kat herself striking them. This puppet is made of a non ferromagnetic metal appropriately tough for an S rank puppet (which is lower than diamond but far harder than steel.) The metal, however, is lightweight and the entire puppet is dressed in a dapper suit with six arms through it's blazer. It also comes equipped, as is the standard, with attachments to be detailed below.

Attachment #1: This one is hidden within the mouth of the puppet and activated when the mouth is opened. It scatters a gaseous form of the Black Widow poison. The amount released is huge and can cover an area of over 100 feet ahead of the puppet but is far less potent, requiring it be breathed in for three posts to take effect. Wind jutsu dispel the gas, obviously, and it moves forward rather slowly. It will remain for six posts unless dispelled, and has a four post cooldown on being fired after it is dispersed.

Attachment #2: This one lies within the wrists on the puppet and, for an appropriate amount of charka by rank, open a shield large enough to fit over it's body born of chakra that can defeat lower ranked skills outright while not stopping the momentum of the puppet. Equally ranked skills will match and both will be destroyed but the puppet will not lose momentum.

Attachment #3: This attachment is within the fingers of the puppet. When activated the nails of the puppet are fired forward, and since they are not as hard as diamond (as Ace is only S rank) but tougher than steel significantly, they are highly likely to, if they should hit something, tear through into it. Being hit by even one can lead to the black widow poison afflicting you.

Attachment #4: Within the legs of the puppet are pressurized gas canisters that can, once per post,shove the puppet 15 feet in a single direction extremely quickly, similar to lower level wind techniques, be it forward, to the side, or even up and down. Takes a post to recharge, but this burst of speed can be assumed to last one entire post. Costs C rank chakra to activate.

Attachment #5: The torso of the puppet houses a rather complicated system of cannons that fires a hail of projectiles over the course of a single post, raining hell in a single direction. Each of these are coated in black widow poison as well. Interestingly, these projectiles are not made of any magnetic materials, just like the puppet itself, but they do look like any normal combination of kunai, senbon, shuriken and other thrown projectiles. Finally, the compartment can fire once every two posts, and is quite accurate.

Attachment #6: This one is found on the back of the puppet. A sort of jet can reach over the shoulders and fire a chakra infused net. The cost to fire the net is between C and S rank, which gives the net it's power. If it catches something it immediately slams it down to the ground and holds it there unless it is destroyed by an equal or higher ranked attack. The net is barbed, and each barb is, you guessed it, is coated in the poisons of the Black Widow. Can fire a net once every other post.

Attachment #7: Inside of each eye is a small hole that only the most perceptive of enemies could pick up on that fires a single senbon each. This is a quick, sneaky way to infect someone with black widow poison but two senbon must hit for the effect to take hold. One post cool down.
Weak Joint: Located at the back, right at the base of the spine.

Puppet Name: King
Description:
King is a utility puppet that takes the shape of a large, armored tortoise with the kanji for Iron written in a patter along it's back. The puppet itself is 40 feet long and 20 feet wide, and weighs a metric ton. For this reason it is very slow: 4/9. It is extremely difficult to damage, however, resisting up to B rank attacks entirely, while slightly shrugging off a few a ranks. The puppet is designed to be tanky and create a zone of safety for allies who stand on or below it. It can also retract into it's shell and produce it's limbs from either of the holes including it's head which can make keeping up with the location of it's attachments difficult. The shell itself is collected in panels on the shell.

Attachment #1: Forward cannons from hidden compartments on the shell fire a multitude of ammunition types. To begin with, it can fire pure chakra blasts up to 40 feet ahead of itself at the cost of a technique equalling it's rank. This can also be used to instead produce a shield that scales in size starting at five feet and increasing in effective range around each cannon per rank. This chakra extends five feet from the cannons before spreading into the barrier. The cannons can turn up to ninety degrees as well, making it's threat range quite large. The second fire that the cannon can produce are large balls of concentrated poison, the same as Ace and the Black widow poison. These balls spread a gas of the same condition in an area around where they land, and two of these gas balls can be fired at once, one from each cannon. A strong flame or jet of water can be released with an amount enough to produce heat heat or with pressure equalling a B rank attack. Finally, the cannons can launch 30 feet wide nets very quickly with conditions equaling that of Ace while being far larger, able to weigh down and subdue an entire group of shinobi if they can't get out of it or destroy it somehow.

Attachment #2: Inside of the mouth of the tortoise is a cannon that fires a glob of sticky goop towards an opponent about the size of a basketball. After hitting something or traveling 20 feet it bursts, scattering the goo in an area of 30 feet. It hardens when it hits something in seconds, weighing that thing down and subtracting one speed on anything it hits. If directly hit by the ball, your body is encompassed by the ball and you are petrified until you can get free, requiring at least 8 strength to break free or some for of c rnak or higher skill to break it.

Attachment #3: This one is located dead center on the inside of the shell, and is a complex and somewhat large mechanism that can be activated for A rank chakra and remains active for two posts. It emits a field across an entire battlefield that jams all forms of chakra based perception entirely. Once it goes down, this has a cooldown of three posts. Can only be used twice per battle.

Attachment #4: The sides of the turtle shell can open and fire a spray of gas that creates a cloud of purple haze that Kat is immune to. Entering this field makes the nerve-endings on the body of anyone within the gas, which spreads from 5 to 20 feet out over three posts, feel like theyre on fire. The pain becomes intense and makes it hard for those affected to continue to fight through it. It stuns the ability to focus on anything but getting away from the gas for a post. Once clear, you are affected by the pain for another post, limiting actions in that post to one as you try to get your bearings. Cannot be used for a post after the gas clears. Usueable twice per battle.

Attachment #5: On outer rim of the bottom of the shell is the a collection of earth moving drills that allow the turtle to burrow underneath the ground and also allow it to reposition itself.

Attachment #6: Any leg can be transformed into a jet that can fire a jetstream of flame for up to two posts that reaches ten feet out. If four of these jets can be created that will let the puppet fly up.

Attachment #7: From a shell compartment near the front of the puppet a cannon opens that shoots and scatters tiny toxic spikes all over the ground everywhere ahead for 60 feet. Stepping on even one of those inflicts the black widow poison. Can fire a grouping once every three posts.

Attachment #8: From a compartment hidden behind the head, which is accessed by disjoining the head and letting it fall towards the ground, and extending a launcher that fires a concentrated blast of wind that is capable of carving into steel with ease. Has triple the range of the front facing cannons. Damage scales with rank of chakra paid.

Attachment #9: From a pair of parallel cannons on the back of the puppet missile silos can launch two missiles that fly in a direction dictated by Kat that explode with the combined force to equal six explosive tags hitting at once. This can be fired once per post and the middles have 8 speed. And chase for two posts unless destroyed at which point they will simply fall to the ground. Once every three posts they can be fired.

Attachment #10: On the bottom of the puppet are six small holes around the midpoint between the center and the outer rim of it's she'll where 20 foot long cords can be extended to grasp at anything below the puppet even though it is a only about two feet off the ground. These cords are only as fast as King itself.

Attachment #11: The tail of the puppet can open and launch a ball of concentrated black widow venom up to ten feet behind it towards an opponent that explodes on contact and serves to infect them with the venom immediately unlike the gas.

Attachment #12: At the joins of the puppets knee, which are armored, are a sort of wire that can be flung out up to forty feet out, forming a line of explosive tag like explosives that are strong enough to level one story buildings. Can be left on the ground and triggered whenever. Only one can be fired per post and the knee joint is exposed when the armored knee opens itself to shoot. Once every other post they can be flung out.

The last attachment activates a self Destruct sequence that requires two posts to prime and is located in the same mechanism that triggers the sensory scramble. When it goes it goes loud and spectacularly, blowing up with a force of thirty explosive tags and leveling an area 50m wide. Obviously a risky gambit. The puppet is rendered useless for the rest of the fight however. Costs S rank chakra to perform.

Weak Joint: The center below the shell.

Picture (not mandatory):

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:12 am
Puppet Name: Eights
Description:
Eights is a fairly medium sized puppet around the same size as her, delicately crafted to look like a beautiful woman when in her human form, albeit with four extra appendages on it's back and black tears streaming from it's face.As a trap puppet, it is neither extremely powerful in either extreme, but rather is a special puppet that "stalks prey" from nigh invisible lines. She is particularly adept at being moved along the lines of silk Kat can produce on her own. The puppet has 8/3 stats in this form, but has the ability to morph into a form resembling a Black Widow spider at will, not changing her overall size or stats but rather her standing. The ends of it's spider legs secret Black Widow poison, as do her fangs and nails, and she is not as tough as Ace but far lighter, able to be maneuvered easier.

Attachment #1: The first attachment is within the puppet's wrists. It fires a substance akin to webbing that is extremely adhesive up to 30 feet away. This adhesive can be kept connected to the puppet or fired off entirely. Once it hits a target removal can be a pain, and if you are stufck to something it takes 6 strength to pull free easily, and at least 5 with some effort put in. The puppet has no trouble maneuvering and otherwise handling the webbing, nor does Kat.

Attachment #2: Once per battle the puppet can open it's chest and release a dozen tiny spiders that are controlled via chakra strings connected to Eight. These spiders have 4 speed and can move on any surface with ease, also able to burrow into the ground. One spider explodes with the force of half a paper tag, and scatters Blackwidow venom when it does so in a 3 foot area around it;s body. The spider itself is about six inches long.

Attachment #3: Attachment three fires four objects in a square up to 50 feet away. When the objects land they burrow deep into the ground and activate, controlled via chakra strings manifesting from the four holes they were located in originally. Each one of these contraptions can fire a harphoon, attempting to burrow deep causing heavy damage and inflicting, you guessed it, black widow poison. Once fired the harphoons will fly 30 feet before losing momentum and hitting the ground. Takes a full post to wind these traps up, or to unburrow and real them in to be re-positioned.

Attachment #4: If someone were to get close to Eight, a defense mechanism can be activated. From tiny holes on the chest, back, or sides a gas fires quite like that described in attachment 4 of King, making your nerves feel like theyre on fire. The pain becomes intense and makes it hard for those affected to continue to fight through it. It stuns the ability to focus on anything but getting away from the gas for a post. Once clear, you are affected by the pain for another post, limiting actions in that post to one as you try to get your bearings.. This gas lasts only the post it was fired, and can only be used twice on a two post cooldown.

Attachment #5: The four spider limbs are attached to the lower back. The point where they connect is it's own attachment, and it can be detached and run along on it's own separately from Eight itself. It can safely attach to her allies, allowing for her to aid them in their own endeavors directly. A willing ally won't even notice it's weight, strapping itself to their lower back but being controlled entirely by Kat.

Attachment #6: This attachment is inside of the puppet's throat. Any target that approaches 10 feet around is in the immediate threat range of a high pitched screech that targets the temporal and parietal lobes, effectively throwing off a person's ability to hear and feel the world properly for a post. It can only be fired off once every three posts. The effects are nausea, complete loss of balance and hearing, and inability feel anything but pain. Costs C rank chakra, one post cd.

Attachment #7: Under the feet of the puppet are holes that can release a gas that is nigh on impossible to see besides something akin to what heatwaves from the top of a car look like as far as small distortions. The gas spreads out over 50 feet across 5 posts, 10 feet per post obvi, before dissipating. The gas itself, if inhaled, will slowly affect the body of the opponent, making their actions more labored over a period of 5 posts, first sapping their stats by 1 each, then on the second post making their limbs heavy, causing taijutsu to become harder to perform. On the third post the opponent begins violently hacking up their lungs, coughing in a way that makes taking other actions a steep uphill battle. On post number four oxygen intake has to become the main focus or the opponent risks overexerting and suffocating. On post five the opponent will pass out for a post as the toxin works it's way out of their body naturally. Can affect an opponent only once in combat, but has no friend or foe id.Has a five post cool down once the gas dissipates. Can be used twice per battle.

Attachment #8: The hands of the puppet's arms house very thin twine. As the puppet moves about the battlefield it leaves the twine behind, only stopping where the puppet touches it's hands. At both ends are a contraption that launches senbon in the direction of anything that breaks the line with a does of the black widow's poison upon it. The twine can be up to 20m long, and attached to any surface Eight can touch. Can only create one line of threadding per post, and the location must be specific.

Attachment #9: This attachment is located inside of the fingers of the puppet and it's toes, as well as the tips of the spider appendages. Like many types of spiders, Eight can burrow into the ground, leaving behind almost no inclination that it had been there. Whats more is the two halves of the puppet can separate below the ground, and it burrows deep enough that without some kind of aid or vision of the chakra strings it is impossible to tell where exactly it is.

Attachment #10: Specialized traps can be deployed by the puppet that need only be left behind and activated, located in the back end of the puppet. These traps have two variations. When above ground, the traps have silken strings that initially burst outward, carried even in seemingly still air and floating about around the traps. When something moves within 30 feet of the traps, the strings are disrupted, which in turn activates a mechanism on the small contraption that launches three kunai with bomb tags attached to them directly towards the intruder's direction. When placed underground, the trap's strings are pushed to the surface over a 10 foot radius, where instead of shooting things, the traps launch up, out of the ground from a depth of five feet and explode from directly under them with the force of three paper tags. Can place one trap every other post.

Attachment #11: This attachment is within the mouth of the puppet, and is a fairly basic one. Much like the other two puppets, this one fires a twenty foot wide net that functions like Ace in that it can fire a chakra infused net. The cost to fire the net is between C and S rank, which gives the net it's power. If it catches something it immediately slams it down to the ground and holds it there unless it is destroyed by an equal or higher ranked attack. The net is barbed, and each barb is, you guessed it, is coated in the poisons of the Black Widow. Can fire a net once every other post.

Weak Joint: The midpoint of connecting her spine and pelvis, which is in the center of her small body regardless.
Picture (not mandatory):

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:36 pm
Username: Dicks
RPC: Katherine Strehkovsky
Puppet Name: Cater
Description: This puppet is a relatively small thing, technically only 4ft tall, and made of the same material as Ace, nonferromagnetic and extremely durable though not quite as diamond. Like Ace, this puppet focuses on being able to get around as fast as possible, and has a higher focus on speed than strength. However, it is deceptively strong because of it's attachments, which brings the stats to 10/6. It has four wings on it's back, and resembles a wasp in many ways. Lastly, the puppet has two weapons, a pair of singer like objects it holds in it's hands, and is an offensive puppet.

Attachment #1: The wings of the puppet allow it to take and sustain flight at it's movement speed, and because of the number of them and it's shape, the puppet is quite nimble.

Attachment #2: The weapons held on each hand appear to be melee weapons,and they do have melee capability, but they are actually a pair of intricate, large crossbows that fire what appear to be stingers instead of bolts, laced with black widow poison. The bows are to be used with the Three Dragons style, but can be used to stab into opponents in melee range, and are made of a material just as hard as her body.

Attachment #3: Small vents on the wings of the puppet are attached to a specialized poison inside of the back of the puppet. While flying, once every three posts, a hail of gas can be spread across the field wherever the puppet flies, scattering out ten feet away from it's body as it falls towards the ground. The gas is pumped out in a sphere around the puppet, and is left behind as it flies, a sickly purple color. Contact is highly ill advised as the poison can soak into your skin, through your clothes and anything not made of chakra or solid like actual armor/shields. Like black widow poison, it will conduct easily through water as well. For two posts after contact, an opponent will feel like a thousand bees have stung them and are incredibly itchy to the point where the pain registers an 8/10 on the pain scale.

Attachment #4: The antennae on the head of the puppet are not just for show. They are capable of firing a sticky solution that works like acid, eating away at anything not fortified by chakra. Can be fired every post, but only fires 10 feet away. Only one hit on a spot is mostly an irrtant to living beings, but two and three are serious concerns. Likewise, if it gets in your eyes or mouth you'll be in real danger, as blindness is all but assured in fact until a medical ninja can fix it.

Attachment #5: The mouth of the puppet can open and a hail of senbon can be fired up to 80 feet ahead of the puppet, each one laced in black widow poison but requiring at least three to hit to be considered a single dosage. About a dozen are fired in one shot. One post CD.

Attachment #6: The chest of Cater has a cannon that fires the same scaling net as the other puppets. The cost to fire the net is between C and S rank, which gives the net it's power. If it catches something it immediately slams it down to the ground and holds it there unless it is destroyed by an equal or higher ranked attack. The net is barbed, and each barb is, you guessed it, is coated in the poisons of the Black Widow. Can fire a net once every other post.

Attachment #7: The shoulders on the puppet are capable of activating a shield that scales with rank of chakra put in, just in case the puppet is ever unable to avoid being hit by something. The shield remains active until it is defeated, but is only along the body of the puppet.

Weak Joint: At the center of the back where the wings meet.

Custom Approvals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff