[Fin] Flesh Wound? Your Arm's off! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:01 pm
"Charrrr," Char confirmed with a small smile and another bow of his head; whatever was required he would always do his best to provide.

"Of course," Aulus replied instantly with a small nod. "What do you need?" It was pretty safe to say that whatever Tam wanted he would do or acquire if he was capable of doing so, and if he wasn't he would try to find somebody who was.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:08 pm
He had Char, Tambrey had realised, so he'd been allowed, or had someone, to get his pokémon.
"If you get out of here before I do," and she realised, him being up despite the more serious injury, made that possible if not probable "could you get Jubilee for me and make sure she gets 'fed'? I usually have Gauntlet do it, but I don't know where his pokéball is yet. I think they're waiting until I can move around more before they give them back..." She wasn't very happy about that; she remembered that Pygi'd been hurt, and she hadn't gotten to see the bird since.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:13 pm
"Oh, of course; no problem." Aulus nodded and smiled slightly again; having something he could usefully do before he was well enough to get back to training his team and overseeing classes sounded really good. "I can try to find out where all your pokemon are if you like, check up on all of them for you? If they'll hand them over to anyone they'll hand them to me, right? 's what partners are for. Well, one of the things."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:21 pm
He had a good point.
"Thank you. If that's not too much trouble, that would be really really good..." She felt a bit of relief; she'd been worrying about how long before they'd be allowed out of their balls to exercise. She'd thought Lasi had been about, but she supposed, as the bat hadn't been when she'd been more awake, that she must have hallucinated his presence.
"Only if you don't mind."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:26 pm
Aulus shook his head. "No trouble, promise; I'd be glad to. Anyway, I'm always happy to see your lot. I'll find a quiet training room and let them all out to stretch a bit, and let them all know you're going to be okay. Okay? I think they want me in here for another week or so, but they might let me out for a couple of hours here and there before that if I behave." He hoped so, being able to get out of this place even for a short period of time would be a relief. What he really wanted was to get out in the fresh air but he doubted that was an option; a different set of walls around him would do for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:34 pm
"Thank you." Tambrey managed another smile, but this time, the effort was definitely visible; she was quite tired.
"They like seeing you too." She was rather sure of that- even Neph, though that might have been more to do with Killer than Aulus himself...

Oh, frell, she was going to fall asleep with Aulus here wasn't she?
"Um... Can stay but, don't worry. Might sleep. Have been," She tried to remember the correct word "having nightmares. Please don't worry if I, um... Well, you're welcome to stay," in fact, she'd be glad of it "but thought I should warn you." She had no idea what her reactions to her bad dreams looked like in the waking world, but the dreams themselves were enough to make her dislike her drug-addled naps.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:40 pm
Aulus lent forward to put his hand on Tam's shoulder, giving her a gentle squeeze and meeting her gaze with understanding. "It's okay. Me too. Get some rest Tam, I'll leave Char here if I have to back to bed." He didn't want to leave her by herself after that admission and given he now had both Char and Tortie with him there was no need for him to be alone to make sure that she wasn't either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:49 pm
Tambrey was going to say he didn't have to, that she'd be okay, and that Char should look after him, but she was so tired, and she didn't want to 'over-worry' about Aulus missing an arm; he'd be fine- he was missing an arm, and he'd already made her feel better; so it wasn't like a different Aulus after all; after the initial shock, she was already simply thinking of him as she usually did, if with slightly more concern- a friend had lost an arm; whoever it had been, that was enough to concern her... But he was still the same after all.

She nodded once, softly, instead, as he squeezed her shoulder, and started to feel a nauseatingly familiar rocking sensation as she began to fade back into slumber.
She'd been awake for longer than she'd managed previously, at least... It was just a shame she couldn't fight it off more than that.
"See... you later."
That was a weird thing about the cocktail of drugs, and the being in bed all the time; she could -feel- when she was leaving the waking world, even if she couldn't figure out she had once she was asleep.
Soon, she was breathing rhythmically, if not as deeply as somebody asleep should, a machine nearby seeming to click in time with each breath.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out