Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
18+ 1 x 1 RP; need a partner (Gaia TOS will be followed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:39 pm
I wanted to do this RP for awhile, and someone had joined but when the RP was finished, she just....never really showed up and played. It is an 18+ Roleplay because of the plot and the intentions of what is suppose to happen. Most of it would be just the 'talk' and maybe the violence, and I will say that the rules (TOS) will be followed and time-skips will be used. So here is the plot:

Demon/Wolf (Whatever ya want) is forced to marry for 2 reasons: One is because he is the Alpha of the group and is to continue his bloodline and two, was because a war was coming soon (Which he might be apart of) and his parents want him to bear a child in case he dies. Not wanting to do so, he decided to pick a human (Or a baby per say) so his family and the people he (probably) will rule over in the future to shut up. But he had no idea that they will remember his promise and when the girl turned 18, they said she needed to be brought over and be bedded or he will not be allowed access to come home. This really made his day completely.....

So his hope that the girl seemed somewhat decent looking, but he was (semi) wrong as she seemed to not be a skinny girl, maybe a bit big in her way. But he had to follow his terms and come home with the unsuspecting human whose life will not be the same.

I was hoping to play the female in this part but we can easily discuss this. I am willing to make 2 of these roleplays where I play the male and the other I want to play the female. So basically 2 spots are open if you don't mind me playing the female...since I have a storyline for the girl (but I can easily come up with one for the male).

Thank you for reading and I hope you make an offer to try this soon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:21 am
ShadowStream-chan
I wanted to do this RP for awhile, and someone had joined but when the RP was finished, she just....never really showed up and played. It is an 18+ Roleplay because of the plot and the intentions of what is suppose to happen. Most of it would be just the 'talk' and maybe the violence, and I will say that the rules (TOS) will be followed and time-skips will be used. So here is the plot:

Demon/Wolf (Whatever ya want) is forced to marry for 2 reasons: One is because he is the Alpha of the group and is to continue his bloodline and two, was because a war was coming soon (Which he might be apart of) and his parents want him to bear a child in case he dies. Not wanting to do so, he decided to pick a human (Or a baby per say) so his family and the people he (probably) will rule over in the future to shut up. But he had no idea that they will remember his promise and when the girl turned 18, they said she needed to be brought over and be bedded or he will not be allowed access to come home. This really made his day completely.....

So his hope that the girl seemed somewhat decent looking, but he was (semi) wrong as she seemed to not be a skinny girl, maybe a bit big in her way. But he had to follow his terms and come home with the unsuspecting human whose life will not be the same.

I was hoping to play the female in this part but we can easily discuss this. I am willing to make 2 of these roleplays where I play the male and the other I want to play the female. So basically 2 spots are open if you don't mind me playing the female...since I have a storyline for the girl (but I can easily come up with one for the male).

Thank you for reading and I hope you make an offer to try this soon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm interested.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers