Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Path Walked Together-Destiny {{Lulu x Aeon}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalFlame Aeon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:29 pm
User Image

Ryder "Ry" Michaels

The girl held back for a few moments, and when Ry stopped to turn back, he saw the wall of rock rise from the ground. It wasn't all that big or strong looking, but he didn't know if she had done something to it to make it stronger than it looked or what. She then joined him, and they continued to run away. It seemed like the girl was starting to get winded, though they didn't have much choice but to keep running. "Where are we supposed to hide? The only place is in the trees." Ry said, trying to keep his breathing regulated.

It was then that Ry noticed his surroundings were getting more familiar, and with a last blast of energy, he shot through a bunch of branches to the left, emerging into an open meadow. "This way!" Ry called out, and when the girl joined him, he explained. "My home is still a ways off. But here we might be able to ward the thing off. You can your your element right? Maybe scare it or something."

LuluFeverxD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:50 pm
User Image

Lunia Alexandria

Lunia looked around after his statement, agreeing internally, he was right, there was nowhere to hide. Huffing and puffing as she kept running, a large piece of bark flew and landed just behind her, making her let out a small yelp and pick up her pace due to the adrenaline and fear.

As they came out to the open, Lunia continued to follow. She placed her hands to her chest, and looked behind them both, and then back at him. Stating that she may be able to do something, Lunia felt an awful amount of pressure on her, but it was a good pressure, pressure that she needed in order to become stronger. For a few seconds, she faced the forest from which the beast was coming, thinking... thinking.

"I have an idea..." she said, sighing heavily. Her hands were placed at her side and she walked slightly closer to the forest, signaling for the young man to move back. "It would be easier if I understood it's weakness.. but this could buy us some time!" she added, closing her eyes once more to concentrate.

Lunia rose her hands up to a position that resembled someone holding a bow and arrow ready to let go, within a few seconds, an bow and arrow of flames appeared in her hands, not harming her. Letting out a groan and opening her eyes, the flames began to jump around and become much stronger, "Now!" she yelled, letting the arrow go.

The arrow flew through the air in a perfect line towards the forest, and from it, three more arrows came from it. They plummeted onto the trees in the forest, creating a complete blaze within seconds. She could hear the beast making loud noises, but was not sure if it had been caught.

EternalFlameAeon

xLulie

EternalFlame Aeon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:53 pm
User Image

Ryder "Ry" Michaels

Ry watched as the girl seemed about ready to go on full-out panic attack, then something changed in her eyes and her demeanor changed. Confidence sparked in her eyes, and she headed back to the edge of the forest. Before Ry could do anything to stop her, the girl had created a bow and arrow of fire, and then launched several fire arrows into the forest, setting it ablaze. Upon seeing the fire, Ry's mind screeched to a halt.

Didn't she use earth before? Yeah, she did for sure....so how did she just do that? No one can control more than one element, never able to use the others for their entire lives. So how?

Then, Ry remembered hearing reports of a young girl, years ago, who was capable of using all of the elements, all five of them naturally. Most had dismissed something so ridiculous as lies and myth. Now, Ry wasn't so sure. His attention was brought back to the present as savage roars were heard coming from the flaming forest. "Um, I think it might be good to come back over here. Now." Ry called out.

A few moments later the creature erupted from the burning trees, and charged straight for them, hate burning in its eyes.

LuluFeverxD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:34 am
User Image

Lunia Alexandria

Lunia moved backwards, coming to a halt she stood in front of the young man, clenching her fists. She looked at the creature that came from the trees, a feeling of hatred could be sensed coming from it. Lunia knew it was coming after them, no matter what.

"We have to destroy this thing, it's just going to keep coming after us, destroying everything!" she yelled, keeping her eyes on the upcoming creature, now not far from them at all. Trying to move backwards again, Lunia realized she was frozen to the ground, her body had that much fear in it that it had completely given up on her.

I'm so useless, nothing I've done has helped us! I don't know what to do... I don't know what to do..

She looked at the young man, almost for some reassurance that she was not alone. Lunia felt torn between reality and a different world, her body going numb. Ignoring the creature now, she began a battle with herself, trying to calm down and move out of the way. Time became her disadvantage.

Move! Stupid body.. move!

((Didn't want to attack or make a move in case you had a plan you wanted to follow, after all the beginning is important!))

EternalFlameAeon

xLulie

EternalFlame Aeon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:09 am
User Image

Ryder "Ry" Michaels

The monster seemed to be focused on the girl in front of him, its eyes burning with a purpose that seemed far beyond what it should be capable of. Next thing Ry knew, the monster was charging straight for them, saliva dripping from its open maw, and the girl seemed to be frozen. The beast was closer now, and Ry wasn't sure if the girl was waiting for something or in shock.

When the monster was nearly upon them, Ry made up his mind and tackled the girl, throwing them to the side just as the monster ran past, missing them, but just barely. Ry didn't have time to check and see if the girl was hurt, the monster was already turning around for another charge. Ry thought over the possibilities in his head, none of which were likely to work. Bending he grabbed a couple fist sized rocks into his hands and stood again. He chucked one, nailing the monster in the shoulder. "Hey ugly! Over here!" Ry Shouted, and then pivoted on his heel and sprinted away from the girl, hoping to draw the monster away.

His plan worked, evident by the thundering footsteps just behind him. Well, I got its attention, what the hell was step two?! Ry mentally berated himself. So lost in thought, he didn't see the tail of the monster whip out and swipe his legs out from under him. Landing hard on his back, Ry watched as the creature leaped high into the air, aiming to land on him and splatter him without fail. Instinct drove Ry to lift his arms up in front of him, as if they could ward off the impending doom. Then, an explosion of energy coursed through his body and a moment later, a blast of fire erupted from his hands. The fire smote the beast in the chest, making it scream as it was blasted backwards, landing heavily on its back.

Ry was stunned, unable to process what had just happened, but the sounds of the monster getting back to its feet brought Ry back to the present. Getting to his feet, Ry watched as the monster rose finally, and snarled, murder in its eyes. Ry threw his right hand out, and fire exploded out, shooting for the monster. But it was ready, and jumped to the side, and rushed Ry. "I could use some help!" Ry shouted, sending out another blast of fire towards the monster.

LuluFeverxD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image

Lunia Alexandria

When Lunia came back around, she was mid air after being tackled full force by the young man. Landing on the ground quite heavily, she came fully to her senses and lifted her torso off of the ground with her arms. Watching as the young man distracted the beast, averting it's attention from her completely, still struck with fear.

He protected me... now it's my turn

Lunia stood up, her demeanor different. She clenched her fists and frowned slightly, beginning to move once the monster fell on to it's back. She sprinted towards the young man, past the monster. Yet before she could reach him, it began to pick itself back up and race towards him. "Brace yourself!!" she yelled, as she jumped in front of the man, wanting to protect him. The monster drove it's face towards them, with all of it's strength.

Lunia placed her hands in the air towards the monster, "I'll protect you this time!!" she yelled, and within seconds a large barrier of light enveloped them both, the monster struck it and was blown back with what seemed like a huge charge of light. Lunia flinched slightly, the force was very strong after all, but she remained strong, and kept the barrier up.

The monster shook it's head, gaining focus again. It began charging once again, blood lust in it's eyes. Lunia knew this could be difficult, but she stood strong. The monster came in to contact with the barrier again, this time pushing against it attempting to break through, Lunia fought against it, pushing forward as if pushing against a wall. "I won't let you!!" she yelled as she stepped forward, letting out a yell of confidence. With a swift punch forward with her hands, the monster was blown backwards with great force, hitting itself hard off of the ground.

A small smirk crept over Lunia's face.

EternalFlameAeon

xLulie

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out