Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:49 pm
It was painful, very very painful to think about what kind of opportunity she might have missed with how the last mission had ended.
Just thinking about how they had been so close... so close that she could touch it, and in an instant it had been taken away from her.

She had gotten out with her health. save for a scratch on her jaw, she had gotten away unharmed, and that was a lot, considering much of the high ranking members of the team had suffered terribly, and understood just how lucky they are to be alive.

As the Agent, dressed in her usual white Agent's uniform made her way through the halls of the new HQ, trying not to dwell on what she considered a failure of a mission, eyes set straight ahead, next to one boot hopped a shiny water type, its glistening light blue body and bubbling white neck keeping up rather well with his trainer, and by the other boot was... uh... was...

Faleen blinked, and stopped, glancing down at her other side, where anther young Pokemon was supposed to be, but clearly wasn't.
"... Scraggy." She said, turning to look in the direction they were coming, just in time to see the small fighting/dark type, holding his pants up and scurrying toward her with a frantic "Scraagggyy!" He called out in hopes that they would wait up.

Faleen let out a light sigh, putting her hands on her hips and arching her eyebrows as she watched the Scraggy running... though with a lot more difficulty then was usual for him.
She didn't have to wonder for very long, for as the Scraggy suddenly tripped over his drooping pants, and tumble forward, sending, to Faleen's surprise, a wrench, and other small cleaning supplies spilling out of his pants, sprawling across the floor.

Startled by this, Faleen stared, her eyes growing wide. "... Where did you get those?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:12 pm
He hadn't been able to give chase to the thief right away; to do so, would have meant leaving a valve unattached and having even more grimy liquid to clean up when he returned... It wasn't ideal, but it'd have to do, and he hoped it would hold up while he was gone; he'd had to partially screw the valve closed, rejoining the pipe, by hand, when it was definitely, more safely, a wrench job...

Said wrench was in a... Well, actually he didn't have a clue what that thing was, but it had put his wrench -in its pants-!
Now, he was free to chase it.
It had covered quite a distance, and he rounded a corner, finally, breathing heavily and covered in grime and sweat over his red uniform (and smelling of something vaguely oily), to see the... punkachu or whatever this thing was, falling over in front of a vaguely familiar agent.

He didn't entirely register the agent as he charged up the corridor though, finally re-establishing visual contact with the thief.

"Oi! Get back here you bloody thieving little whatever-the-heck-you-are! And take my bloody tools out of your... your... damned trousers!" Why was a pokémon wearing trousers anyway? What the heck was this thing...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:28 pm
The question didn't hang in the air for too long, as Scarggy, shaking his head and pushing himself up, started to gather up the items that he had dropped, was suddenly interrupted when a Trainee came chasing back around the corner.

Faleen blinked at the familiar man, while Scraggy spun around on his heels, and hurriedly stuffed the wrench into his pants. pulling them high up on his chest and clinging them closed with a stubborn "Scrag! Scraggy!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:35 pm
Now that he had it in sight, he wasn't... entirely sure what to do.
He'd have to talk to that human- agent... agent he knew actually... in a moment, but he really needed what was stolen back.

"Right you little gremlin, give it back this instant or I'll," He actually had no idea what to threaten the tiny lizard-monster with "set me bloomin' fish on you, and she's less nice than me!" Well, it was true... He'd probably get in trouble for trying to beat up the... Arceus, he really needed to use his 'dex more; he had no idea what this thing was supposed to be.

Oh, right; Agent F- Felicity? No... Falmouth? No, that was silly. Fally? Not it...
He'd play it safe.
"Agent, my deepest flaming apologies and all that guff, but that bloody gremlin-thing has taken my bloody tools and I have a leaking discharge pipe about ready to spew all over the damned floor -again- if I can't tighten the damn thing properly." Actually, he should probably clarify that, shouldn't he? "The bloody thing has stolen my wrench!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Scraggy didn't seem to take being called a gremlin well at all, his mouth falling open a little as he seemed to puff up angrily.
He didn't seem at all willing to let that go though, as the Trainee turned to speak to Faleen, who was looking a little taken aback at the situation, the lizard stormed up to the man, rearing his head back, and throwing his heavy, thick head at the man's shins.

"I was wondering where he had gotten that, I do apologize for overstepping his boundaries he-"
Faleen's eyes widened at Scraggy seemed to be taking the threats into his own hands... or head.
Next to her the Froakie let out a snicker  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:47 pm
Remember, agent outranks you, be courteous...
A voice -somewhere- in his mind gave him a little prod about that.
"Ay, well, it's bloody inconvenient and-" Courtesy could go and join the gremlin in hell now, for all Clancy was concerned, feeling a thudding pain to his shin as the lizard-like creature decided to headbutt him... And pretty hard for a small thing.
"OUCH! The ******** thing just nutted me!" The trainee half-staggered, half-hopped, back a little, eyes wide with disbelief at the little yellow monster.
"Scrappy Doo just freaking nutted me!"

He reached for Mircalla's ball, again forgetting about the agent for the moment.
"Right you bloody little menace..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:04 pm
Scraggy snorted heavily through his nose when the head butt hit and the man staggered back and continued to yell, As the ball was pulled out and he continued to call him names the young Scraggy advanced again, still clinging his pants to himself and threatening another head butt.

This of course was interrupted when the back of scraggy's pants were suddenly sieved and he was hoisted up into the air.
"that is quite enough of that!" Faleen said very sternly, frowning at the little dark type's now wide surprised eyes. "Return what you took from the trainee, this second."
Scraggy, his eyes still wide, just pulled the hem of his 'pants' tighter, and now away from Faleen.
the dark look that he was leveled with made him have second thoughts, and after a few seconds of the young Scraggy's reconsidering, finally pulled open his pants and pulled out the wrench.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:11 pm
He was about ready to release Mircalla at the Scraggy when... suddenly Scraggy was airborne. He was rather thankful that he hadn't gotten another headbutt though.

"Yeah! Bloody little s**t..." Clancy muttered, as Faleen told the pokémon off. He slowly returned the pokéball to his belt, and then reached a hand, cautiously, for the wrench... hesitating just before grabbing it, though.

"Thankyou kindly, luv, but... What exactly /is/ this flaming thing and... are those /trousers/? 'Cuz it kind of put my bloody wrench in its bloody trousers and I'm /mildly/ concerned about that little fact..." He narrowed his eyes at the yellow thing.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Again the man was calling it names, and with a frustrated defiant cry he started to flail his legs and arms as if he wanted to kick the man once he took the wrench away.

Faleen, letting out a little sigh placed her hands under the Pokemon's arms, and tucked him under one of hers to get it to stop struggling.
"Its a Scraggy." She replied to Clancy. "And yeah, I suppose they are kind of like pants, its the loose skin from its shedding." She pointed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 pm
Clancy pulled a face... buuut he did need that wrench back, and so grabbed it, almost in a snatch, to pull it away from the Scraggy, and put it back in its place on his belt.

"Right... That's kind of bloody disgusting." He decided, than gave the yellow pokemon another wary look over, while he crouched a little to massage his head-butted shin.
"Scraggly, huh? Flaming thing's got a head like it's full of me gran's cooking, if she were cooking pebbles..." He did not, however, that the thing had carried a wrench about in it's 'trousers' without /too/ much of an issue, despite being kind of small... That was probably some sort of use for portability of some objects... Like a walking extra pocket...
"I'm pretty much assuming the bloomin' thing's yours at this point?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out