Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Lessons from the Past (Quelling Fire x Starburst)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He stood, impatiently almost, and searched the area. Rumors of a legendary in the vicinity had spread. Quelling Fire did not need the guidance of a legendary right now, per say, but he really did need the guidance of a legendary.

"Hello?" He called out, "Is anyone there?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Starburst didn't need to ask to know what this buck was searching for. The now familiar tug low in her gut was answer enough. She stepped out onto a branch, walking out to its very end before answering.

"There is always someone there," she said with a smile. "Though they might not always be who you're looking for.  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:37 pm
The voice rang out and the acha turned his head left, then right, scrutinizing the bush for its source. Only there was no one. Quelling Fire stood alone in the swamp. Not entirely, though. His eyes settled on an odd colored cheetah and remembered something his mother had once told him about legendaries.

"Oh," he stated dumbly, "that must be you down there, isn't it Mrs. Legendary. I need your help. You see, I'm about to become a father but I have no idea what to do."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:53 pm
"Most of us don't, the first time around. And even the times after, it's always a new experience." She smiled at the buck. She was used to kin not realizing right away that she was the source of the voice that had responded to their question. "But tell me, is there anything specific you worry about? Perhaps I can help you out with at least that.  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm
"I want them to be happy, to always be loved. More than anything, let them be confident children whom are never alone..."

He thought vaguely of his mother, and her absence, and what pain it had caused his siblings.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:42 pm
She nodded, quiet, in response. She stared thoughtfully off to the side before speaking, "May your children find love, companionship, and happiness where they want to find it, while also finding all these things within themselves. May their journeys, whether or not they walk them alone, bring them satisfaction and joy."  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:44 pm
Quelling Fire tilted his head in a show of respect to the legendary.

"Thank you." He truly meant it. He could not bear another relation like Burn Them All. And though he loved his brother, and understood him, he could not deal with the possibility that his children might be like their uncle. He would not let them.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games