First off I would like to say that I prefer playing female roles, and I'm looking for someone who is comfortable with playing a male role. I don't usually do anything over pg-16. I prefer role-playing in the guild, it's easier for me to keep track of. I'm open to almost any kind of role-play but lately I've really been interesting in starting up one between a guy who is a vampire/demon, who falls in love with his sister's best friend. I don't like "love at first sight" kind of role-plays, I'd prefer for the relationship to build up over time. Apart from him being a vampire/demon, I would be leaving the rest of the characters development to whoever was playing the role. I'd prefer if you were at least semi-lit. If you're interested Pm me or quote me here and we can get planning. I don't have a story or plot in mind, and wasn't really planning on making one, but if you had any ideas then feel free to let me know. Also if you were interested in a different role-play, then I wouldn't mind hearing your ideas about that either.