Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
Anyone know anything not already known about Destiny?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:32 am
Like, when beta codes are handed out and stuff? I'm curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:35 pm
I have a friend that works at Bungie, he gives me codes quite often. If anybody is in need of a PS4 code, i'll do my best. (:  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:37 pm
I'm on Ps3, but I already have mine because I preordered. =P
Still, so far so buttkicking.

LiinoLux
I have a friend that works at Bungie, he gives me codes quite often. If anybody is in need of a PS4 code, i'll do my best. (:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:01 am
The Assassin of Chaos

LiinoLux

Awesome! Glad you're enjoying. (:  

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:10 am
Yeah, it's pretty interesting to start with, but then it devolves back into mindless shooting, running and stabbing/punching/energising.
You been playing it?

LiinoLux
The Assassin of Chaos

LiinoLux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:16 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
Yeah, it's pretty interesting to start with, but then it devolves back into mindless shooting, running and stabbing/punching/energising.
You been playing it?

LiinoLux
The Assassin of Chaos

LiinoLux

Yeah. I got to lvl 8 on all characters, fully upgraded green gear and weapons. Now i'm just awaiting the full release. I also hate Multiplayer in video games so, there's that. lol.

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:31 am
xP

LiinoLux
The Assassin of Chaos
You been playing it?

LiinoLux
The Assassin of Chaos

LiinoLux

Yeah. I got to lvl 8 on all characters, fully upgraded green gear and weapons. Now i'm just awaiting the full release. I also hate Multiplayer in video games so, there's that. lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:13 am
I know i'm going to get hate for saying this but for my case, I hope there is micro transactions. I really DO NOT want to grind MP in order to get the legendary items. EFF that. Lol. I'd rather pay.. I can afford it. xD.

The Assassin of Chaos
xP

LiinoLux
The Assassin of Chaos
You been playing it?

LiinoLux
The Assassin of Chaos

LiinoLux

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:21 pm
I don't want there to be microtransactions for Legendaries. Otherwise almost everyone will be buying the legendaries and the point will be lost in Strike Missions and in Iron Banner PvP.

LiinoLux
I know i'm going to get hate for saying this but for my case, I hope there is micro transactions. I really DO NOT want to grind MP in order to get the legendary items. EFF that. Lol. I'd rather pay.. I can afford it. xD.

The Assassin of Chaos
xP

LiinoLux
The Assassin of Chaos
You been playing it?

LiinoLux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:18 pm
Not for the items themselves but $ = Marks if anything. I mean yeah people that have no life will just buy to get strong but for me.. honestly i just want them for the look, and stats for the base / single player game. lol.

I want to avoid MP as much as possible. Unless it's co-op.. then it's different. =P

The Assassin of Chaos
I don't want there to be microtransactions for Legendaries. Otherwise almost everyone will be buying the legendaries and the point will be lost in Strike Missions and in Iron Banner PvP.

LiinoLux

The Assassin of Chaos
xP

LiinoLux
The Assassin of Chaos
You been playing it?

LiinoLux

Sikazi

Sparkly Lunatic

PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces