Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He walked like he was being watched. Perhaps he was, that was how he had to justify it to himself. Appearances, after all, were incredibly important, or at least that's what his mother always said. He, alone and in his own mind, thought that actions were of much greater importance, but he couldn't quite shake her teachings off. So he walked slowly, with his head held high and tail poised above the ground so that it didn't drag in the mud. Sometimes he was struck by how pompous he probably looked, but when he tried to walk without a care, he felt terribly guilty and was forced to wash off his legs and tail. Then he went back to walking like he was taught, trying his best not to let his mother's constant compliments and self-important words go to his head. Though he wanted to do something with his life, he invariably found himself keeping himself meticulously clean and his hair perfectly set.

Sometimes he felt like such a mess

EchoLimaFoxtrot
I kind of finally figured out that Mourning Glory is a little bit stuck up because his mom made him that way, but also just awkwardly earnest about everything and really into romance. He's the type who would want to pick flowers for Forsaken Grace and compliment her about how beautiful she is.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Glowing golden eyes watched carefully from the shadows of the shrubs. Every once in awhile, she would slink between high-rising vines to watch the beautiful buck before her.

Forsaken Grace was never one to announce herself. Really, it was a bad habit, but she didn't think she would have anything good to say - and of course, she couldn't add much to the current company in terms of looks. He was already perfect with that slicked hair, the beautiful purples and pinks, and his horns! Oh, he was such a sight to watch. If only, she could keep herself from want to get close and touch him... maybe she could keep watching from the distance.

A twig cracked beneath her hoof. Forsaken Grace froze, but shrunk further into the shadows in an effort to further hide her tell-tale, glowing-more-than-usual eyes.

Amorpheous

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:17 am
A crack of the twig and Mourning Glory, froze slowly, coming to a deliberately graceful stop. He tilted his head just so, as if curious and benevolent before taking a slow turn to face the direction of the sound. Every little motion, from the flick of his tail in a low sweep to the quiet blink of his eyes, was practiced and beautiful. He wished it weren't so, but there he was.

He immediately spotted the tell-tale glow of a kin's eyes and though the other kin was set in shadows, the glow was enough to pique his interest. There seemed to be beauty in the shadows and he could never resist beauty no matter how much he tried to pretend that appearances no longer mattered to him. He took a few slow steps forward, getting closer. He gazed into the shadows for a long moment, testing his words before saying, "Would you care to indulge me for just a little while and step into the sunlight so that I might have the chance to see you properly?"

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Sorry for taking so long! He's so awkwardly practiced...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:19 am
The doe stared unblinking. Oh, he was so beautiful.... She let his looks sink in as she memorized his face. But then his voice broke her stupor daydreaming.

Forsaken Grace swished her tail ever so slightly, trying to make up her mind. She could run, and would never have to face him again. However, she was a bit over weight, and he could most likely catch up to her anyways. And then, he would probably think even less of her. There would be no way to redeem herself at that point... as he would dig in as to why she ran and all that...

However, if she stuck around, he would have to endure her and her weak conversation. But it would seem that would be the result either way.

With a deep sigh, Forsaken Grace took a step closer, and another until her face and chest were showing. Color crept up to her cheeks, and she refused to bring her eyes up to his.

"Hi"

Amorpheous
My bad as well... eeeeps

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:37 pm
He held his breath while he waited for her response. There was only two ways this could end: one, the other kin stepped forward or two, the other kind ran. He hoped it would be the former, if only to satisfy his curiosity and instinct.

Oh- That was where his thoughts stopped for a second. His instincts had been right. Beauty had been hidden in the shadows, teased by the glow of her eyes and now just barely in view so that he could see the colors of her cheeks and the bloom of blue-green that was her pelt. He did not find his voice immediately, but a gentle, dapper smile did come to his face the moment he saw her.

He wished she would meet his eyes so that gold and gold might meet, but her shyness was obvious and he didn't want to push. He dipped his head a slow, respectful bow before sighing out, his voice low and rich, "You're beautiful."

EchoLimaFoxtrot
/hangs head in shame
I am the slowest of slow.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:37 am
Oh no... beauty and charm... not to mention nice... she was doomed.

The doe looked to the side (missing all his sweet gestures), and mumbled out her reply, "No, I am not. But it is kind of you to say so."

After a long pause, the silence was getting to her. The rest of her long speech was only slightly above the previous mumble. "I am sorry to have followed you." Forsaken Grace continued, "I was just... nosy... and wanted to get a better view- I mean look."

Oh, this was it, he was going to think she was such a loser! Why did she say that? Ugh!

Amorpheous
Tehe, I feel like it is high school all over again!

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff