Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:35 am
    ..Hello, Lovelies!...

I'm Kassumi6 or Kass. I'm currently looking for a couple yaoi role plays and I do have a list of stuff below if you're interested. I prefer not to do yuri, but if you pick on of the pairings below or have a really interesting plot then I might be okay with doing a yuri. I'm a literate role player with fairly high activity. I am going into university, so I'd like it if you could understand that when school starts up I won't be able to post every single day. I live in the U.S. at UTC 6/Central timezone if any of you like having that information. I'm a mirror writer, so if you write two paragraphs I'll likely write the same or as much as I can with what I am given. I range from one paragraph (5 sentences minimum) to four or five paragraphs. I do like to use profanity, so if that's going to be an issue just let me know. I don't swear in every single sentence, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Please, please, please be literate or semi-literate. I'm not fond of the labels (seme, seke, uke), but it's easy reference. I'd like if the character is at least a seke as I prefer to play seke characters because it's much more realistic. Uke characters have never really been my favorite, but I'll survive if that's what you limit it to. I won't do incest, mpreg, age gaps over ten years, or master/slave; sorry to disappoint anyone. I have no preference towards animated or real pictures, profiles can be decided on whether to use or not to, if there are homes involved I'd like at least a floor plan so we can be on the same page about where everything is located, and don't text talk unless it's in ooc/outside of the role play. I prefer to post within the guild/forums; I'm not willing to do anything over PMs or outside of gaia right now. I don't have a problem with doubling or tripling, so if you'd like to do that just ask! I'm not a huge fandom role play person unless there are ocs, but with that being said I do have a few listed. Don't be surprised if I do ask for a sample. I will look within the guild, but if I don't find anything I may ask you to point one out for me. I'd prefer it if you contacted me via PM than through here, but whatever suits your fancy really as I'll likely want to talk in further detail over PMs.

..Some Stuff...

..Ideas/Parings/Likes...

Key:

Bold = Preferred role; nonnegotiable
        Underlined = Preferred, but negotiable
        ❖ = Craving out of five
        Striked = All ready being done

Note: Just because it doesn't have a ❖ doesn't mean I won't love to do it with you! You don't need to pick something with any ❖'s; just pick something you're interested in doing!

Realistic Ideas

Foreigner x Citizen
          xx▷ This is kind of like a green card thing that is needed. They get hitched and have to fake like they're in love so that the foreigner doesn't get deported. It might be pretty funny. The foreigner could be a relative of the citizens friends or something.
          ▶ Famous Musician x Uninterested Person/Non-fan
          ▶ Cross-dresser x Person who doesn't know

xx▷ All I ask is if you want to play the cross-dresser, you don't play them like what seems to be a stereotypical shy character.
          ▶ Kidnapper x Kidnapped
          ▶ Enemy x Enemy ❖❖❖❖
          ▶ Hate/Love Relationships ❖❖❖❖❖
          ▶ Druggy or Substance Abuser/Abused x Friend

xx▷ I can play either roll and I have characters for both the druggy or abused character.
          ▶ Bad Boy/Jock/Outcast x "Nerd"/Goodie-Two-Shoes/Popular(or Jock)
          ▶ Two high school students from different/opposite "cliques" or clubs ❖❖❖
          ▶ Roommates (forced or not)
          ▶ Runaway x Runaway/Random Person
          Murderer x Victim ❖❖

xx▷ Possibly an escaped victim that the murderer becomes obsessed with. Victim should be strong, not weak.
          ▶ Circus Member x Murderer ❖❖❖❖
          xx▷ Murderer joins the circus to hide. Member from the circus takes an interest in the new member since he won't let anyone get close to him, so the member of the circus decides to try to get to know the person.

Fantasy Ideas

▶ Hero x Villain ❖❖❖
          Red Riding Hood (male) x The Wolf

Fandoms

Iron Man's Son x Captain America's Son ❖❖
          xx▷ I know I said I don't do fandoms, but I usually prefer OCs. This is an exception to that rule since I've recently watched the movie and it's an idea that popped into my head after I watched the movie.
          Izaya x Shizuo ❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
          Biker x Cop

xxMad Max (1979) biker vs. cop "futuristic" plot put into My Chemical Romance's Danger Days (music videos) setting. Yes, we will use the stuff from both things, but mostly from the videos as those are more up to date.
          The Purge (2013) ❖
          xx▷ Gangs have formed within The Annual Purge that formed several years ago. Each are defined by a mark on their unique masks telling which gang they belong to. Gangs seldom fight as they assert their dominance over who they have killed and how many. Due to masks and outfits, no one knows who the members of the gangs are unless you are from a gang or have stated and proven it. Our characters will be part of two different gangs. My character is the type that doesn't seem like they would go out and kill people while yours has told his closest friends (including my character) that he's part of a gang, but doesn't give the name for safety reasons. Each gang member is defined by a nickname given to them by their gang members. You characters gang with be private, but open about what they do and skilled. My characters gang will be secretive and private, names only having gotten out due to loose ends that are now dead. This year, our characters go out and have a run in with each other while going after the same target. They slowly recognize each other as my character saves yours from certain death, but it isn't known why. While your character speaks freely, mine refuses and uses something within his mask to change his voice whenever he does speak. This can be edited more and/or we can use a different idea if you have one.

Other

▶ Plots based off songs ❖❖
          ▶ Ideas/Plots/Pairings from others! ❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
          ▶ Fairytale Remakes ❖❖

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:52 pm
Kassumi6

I would love to roleplay this idea and I do want to be a shy Cross Dressing male type  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:22 am
CR Slap
Kassumi6

I would love to roleplay this idea and I do want to be a shy Cross Dressing male type

We shall discuss in a moment.
I'll send a PM.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:04 pm
Kassumi6

Are you possibly still looking? c:  

ossumnuss

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:08 pm
ossumnuss
Are you possibly still looking? c:

I am. Is there anything that caught your fancy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:36 pm
Kassumi6

That's awesome.

I liked a few of them, actually;
▶ Famous Musician x Uninterested Person/Non-fan
▶ Druggy x Friend
▶ Bad Boy/Jock x "Nerd"/Goodie-Two-Shoes
▶ Murderer x Victim
▶ Circus Member x Murderer

Which one would you rather do? c:

ossumnuss

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:54 pm
ossumnuss

I don't know! I haven't been too interested in the circus member x murderer one as of late (yeah, I need to update the ratings), but other than that I don't mind.
For the third one it would be a matter of picking bad boy or jock x nerd or goodie-two-shoes.
I've never done a famous musician x fan/uninterested fan before (do have a small idea for the set up of it) and I haven't done the druggy x friend in a long, long time.
Do you happen to have a favorite?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:12 am
Kassumi6

Erm.
I can't decide between the musician x uninterested fan and bad boy x nerd
What was you idea for the first one? c:

ossumnuss

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:30 pm
ossumnuss

I read this somewhere on tumblr (of course), but it's no where close to the entire thing and there are two different ways to go through with it:

Way one) The uninterested fan was originally a fan of the band the musician is in. The fan enters in a contest to be flown out to where the band currently lives and gets to hang out with them for a week or two and go to concerts and so forth. Well, the fan wins and gets flown out to meet the band, but the band member he likes turns out to be a complete jerk. When the fan goes to leave early, the manager won't allow it and says the now uninterested fan has to stay or will pay for the tickets and airfare for both flights (to and from). The manager wants the ex-fan there for publicity and so forth. So, the uninterested fan is stuck there.

Way two) The already uninterested fan has a friend that loves this band or musician (depending on what role we take really), so the friend enters into a contest to fly them and one other person out to stay with the musician (and possibly band) for a week or two and go with them on whatever they do. Well, when the friend wins the contest he begs his friend (uninterested fan) who eventually agrees to go with even if he isn't happy about it. They arrive and meet the musician (and possibly band) only to find out the guy is a complete jerk and then it's the same as the last one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:52 pm
Kassumi6

I actually quite like the first idea
He could be a solo artist or in a band
Either would work really

I'm guessing you'll take the fan/uninterested, yeah? c:
Should we exchange profiles or something?

ossumnuss

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:11 pm
ossumnuss

Yes, but if you'd like the role then that's fine as well.
              I can make the topic to do the role play in and we can just put the profiles up there.
              I'll have to make a new character for this one I think unless you like one of my boys.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:28 pm
Kassumi6

You can use one of your previous ones
I don't mind at all c:

Finnegan seems like fun
Or Leonardo, he seems interesting as well
And even Xavier (King)

It's your choice really ~

ossumnuss

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff