Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Sink or Swim...Or Swandive... Thats an option too.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:21 pm
Anura clung to him. Feeling all sorts of unsafe. She tried to climb him to stay out of the water. And then she was on solid ground. She pat Aulus' head

Kailee steadied the pokemon. "See... its not so bad." She righted sissy and smiled. "Now just kick your feet..."

She looked back to Aulus. "Yep... its not really possible to drown a Balloon." Sissy inflated at that and went back to rolling. Kailee laughed and chased after her. Getting her righted again she helped sissy another moment before sissy got it and started to paddle around with her feet... using her balloon body to float.

Kailee made her way back. "Thanks for ho-" He hadnt held her... he had put her on the edge. How was she gonna learn to swim on the side lines. "Ok Anura... Back in..." She held her arms open with a smile and Anura shook her head.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:39 pm
Aulus shrugged at Kailee's cut off thanks. "I wasn't sure I could hold her safely," he explained, feeling all sorts of stupid and useless that he knew was illogical. He still felt it though.

Char, having reached the other side, clambered laboriously out of the pool and stood on the edge steaming as he heated his body deliberately to get rid of the water. he encouraged, beckoning lightly, The Charizard then looked at Kailee, pointed at her, pointed at Anura and pointed at himself.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:50 pm
She flushed. "Thank you... For caring about her." She smiled. "You would have been fine though." She gave him an encouraging smile and nodded. But he knew himself better then her right? So that meant she needed to let it go.

Anura looked to Char and then glanced to the water and then to Kailee and then to char. She nodded and moved to Kailee's held out hands. Not so eager this time. Kailee gently lowered the fire type into the pool and she started instantly to doggy paddle. Her eyes clenched tight.

Kailee smiled and then looked to Char as he pointed. Bring Anura to him? Ok. She gently swam backwards so that anura could swim. She smiled softly. "Open your eyes... so you can see..." She looked to Aulus. "Is this how you trained char?" She smiled enjoying teaching her pokemon something. It was short lived because as soon as she made it to the wall anura was climbing up kailee and out shaking like a dog looking all sorts of put out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:15 pm
Maybe he would have been, or maybe he wouldn't. He could very clearly see himself fumbling and dropping Anura into the water and... no, he didn't trust himself. Aulus shrugged stiffly, grateful that Kailee was heading across the pool to give him a moment to find composure again. It wasn't fair. It wasn't. Then again maybe it was, perhaps it was karma and no more than he deserved.

When Kailee looked back at him Aulus cleared his throat and nodded. "Yes, it was. He was a Charmeleon at the time but still very easy to support in the water, and very good about it." He was endlessly grateful that Tortie had stolen Char from his former trainer in a fit of jealousy over attention directed at Claire, he didn't know where he would be without Char... actually he'd probably be dead. Thinking of Claire though he really had to catch up with his friend-c**-girlfriend-c**-ex-c**-friend, he didn't see nearly enough of her since her promotion.

Char rumbled and swung his tail around so that the flame was close to Anura, offering her an extra heat source to dry off by. he nodded,

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:45 pm
Kailee smiled. "Its very interesting how your mind works...." That was a compliment believe it or not. She smiled again. "I wouldnt have thought to encourage my fire types to swim..."

And it wasnt fair. It was a crappy situation... And the only thing he could do was deal with it. She wasnt going to tell him that though... she knew it wasnt what he wanted to hear.

Although she couldnt be all soft and it will be ok... because he didnt want to hear that from her either... So she was choosing to not talk to him about this. And that was distressing her a bit. Didnt friends talk about their problems?

Anura cuddled up to the warmth of char's tail. She couldnt raise the temperature of her body as quickly as char to steam dry. She frowned. Yep... she would be a charizard... a strong and powerful one.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:46 am
Interesting? Aulus frowned; it was a puzzled frown rather than an angry one, though on his hard scarred features it still looked pretty damn angry. This menacing effect however was perhaps mitigated by a querying utterance of; "Thanks? I think." She was smiling and she'd said that she wouldn't have thought to do it so.... "I suppose I just spend a lot of time thinking about the worst case scenario. Being a pessimist at least makes you prepared for a lot of crap." A lot of crap but not all crap, for example he had not expected a huge pile of bodies behind that sealed door. He would in future though.

Char gave another rumble and nodded agreement.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:50 pm
Yes interesting. She smiled and then her smile faltered at the angry look. "Im sorry!" She frowned. "I meant that in a good way...." She frowned looking to the water a moment. Thinking about all the crap that could go wrong... must be very tiresome. After a moment she thought to lighten the mood. She splashed water to him and laughed. Perhaps he could be pulled out of anger to playful? She doubted it... but it was worth a shot right?

Anura sort of pouted. She turned and put her flame in his to sort of super charge and she shook.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:26 pm
"Hu?" Aulus' brow now furrowed with confusion. "Why're you apologizing I wasn't-"

The rest of what Aulus had been going to say was cut off by Kailee splashing at him; he spluttered indignantly and blinked rapidly to clear the water from his lashes. From her laughter he guessed she was trying to get him to lighten up - she usually was - but he didn't really feel in the mood for a splash war. On the other hand he didn't want to make a big deal out of it either.... "I delegate my splashing," he said after a brief pause and gestured to Thanatos, who had just returned Paul safely to the side. "Apparently Kailee wants a splash fight, Thanatos."

The small blue frog-like pokemon gave a shy but pleased sounding croak and fired a playful, gentle jet of water at Kailee's face.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:53 pm
Kailee frowned. He had been frowning so fiercely. How could he not have been angry with that scowl.

But then her splash didnt pull him in, instead he passed it to a pokemon. She laughed softly but it wasnt the kind that said she was engaged. She backpeddaled when she was sprayed and she caught the edge. Pulling herself up and out she held up her hands. "Ok ok... i cant beat a water pokemon..." She glanced to Anura and then the rest of her pokemon. Munchy was the only one really enjoying this and he was off taking a nap.

"Well i guess that does it for pooL training... " She shrugged. "maybe..." She frowned and the put a smile on to replace it. "Maybe next time we can do something other then training?" She stood and walked to the otherside where she had left her clothes... "Maybe... nah.... never mind... She pulled on her shorts and called back all her pokemon aside from Anura and sissy" Sissy rolled out of the pull though and met up with her. Anura though didnt move from char's side.

She glanced to char. She frowned still warming herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:56 am
"Yeah, that'll do for a first go for a lot of them," Aulus agreed, feeling it was best not to push it especially with Anura. "And...." Aulus pursed his lips slightly as Kailee crossed the room, trying to line words up right in his head. "Tam and I are planning a Monty Python evening for everyone who was on the mission. I don't know when it'll be but," he shrugged, "you're invited." Socializing was a lot easier when you were watching something rather than just trying to make smalltalk, well it was with all but a handful of people anyway.

Char gave a small shrug to Anura's wish. He also suspected that she was in a bit of a hurry to get away from his master; she had sounded rather awkward as she made her suggestion.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:32 pm
She nodded. Turning back she looked at him. Boy wasnt Tambrey the party planner. She smiled. "Well... thank you... and ill go if i can. " She nodded not sure about hanging out with the people on the mission. Tambrey and Aulus and Hayes would all hang out... And she would be imposing on their group... Faleen and Hayes both liked electronic things... so they may talk and Faleen was an agent so she would be fine to be with the three of them...

Tama and Lex were the other grunts... and while she liked them ok... Tama was hot headed and wouldnt want to stick around to talk with her. Lex was nice enough... maybe she could hang out with him in the movie... So to Kailee she could just invite Lex to hang out... Socializing was just easier to her when it was one on one.

Anura frowned.

Kailee called to the small pokemon again. Anura sighed and waved to char.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff