Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 am
The younger trainer took a moment to look down to his braixen, and the fire-type was already peering up at him with a mixture of curiosity and hopefulness. She enjoyed battling and training, she knew, even though he saw no real need to in Kalos. It sounded, though, like there was a need for it here. "Perhaps," he started a little hesitantly, more to Jozette than to Luke, "we should train more?"

Jozette's expression brightened, and she gave a quick nod of agreement.

Ion smiled a little wider as he turned back to regard Luke, "I learned a little about Pokemon training while I was in Kalos, but I think I may have to learn about it more thoroughly now. I would love to speak with you about it, but I'm afraid I've taken up too much of your time already," he said apologetically. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to speak with me and answer my questions, Luke." He paused a moment to stand, then added, his tones sincere and smile still present, "I really appreciate it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 am
"It's no trouble," he said with a shake of his head and a smile. "I don't know if I'm much of a teacher, but I'd be happy to help however I can. And if you ever come up with any other questions, feel free to send me a-- Oh yeah." He removed his gear from his pocket, offering,"You'd need my number for that, wouldn't you?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:51 am
"Oh, yes," Ion agreed with a bright smile, briefly taking the offered device long enough to input his full name and number before handing it back to Luke with another soft 'thank you.' With that, he pulled his own pokegear from his pocket, either to add Luke if the officer sent him a quick message, or to offer it entirely for him to add himself. "I appreciate the offer, Luke. I may ask to speak with you at a later point about Grande Ile and Team Rocket so I can make a more accurate report, if that's alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:22 pm
He sent a short message to the new contact to transfer his number and nodded in reply, "Of course. Just let me know whenever."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out