Lex needed to do this thing, the thing where he found the guy that was with the group, was friends with the cranky agent that drove stick shift like a boss and had electric mojo. Lex could have used some of that mojo, back on the ship before Crazy Dave went off his rockers and blew them up. Congrats Dave, he really hoped you were some where sweltering.

So he had his pokes. Flatline, porygon-z to learn the hacking part, and his itsy bitsy newest addition of a sooty black Joltik with big golden peepers. He had realized he was missing quite a few things on his team, like an electronic type that could turn on electronics, if the tiny poke could handle that much energy. Sunspot was a tiny thing. Adorable, in an, I have too many limbs and all these eyes but look at how fluffy I am. I’m in your chimneys…okay, that wasn’t so cute.

Maybe he shouldn’t have drank that espresso. On that note, he had the most important thing of all in tracking down his newest tutor, the blessed drink of espresso. No one ever said no to caffeine. And there he was!

“Hey! Can we have a talk?” Lex called out, bee lining to Hayes in the hallway. “I got the good stuff.”