Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
Kaede Hyuuga's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:24 pm
Valentine Valtieri

User Image

crying ITLE_BLEH_zpsf70877f8.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

____________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                              The Jounin took ahold of the Hokage's face, cupping her cheeks with her hands as she guides her vision back. Once they made eye contact, Kaede smiled and rubbed Kagirinari's back.

"Well, if you're going down a specific path, you wouldn't mind a traveling partner, would you?"

She presses her lips to Nari's and gives a quiet moan, pulling her lips away afterwards only to say,

"I don't want to walk this path alone, so whereever you may go, I will follow."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:53 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari eyes narrowed, although, not in anger. It was mostly because Kaede had cupped her face, so Kagirinari's expression was momentarily distorted. It was the same as always...Kagirinari just looked like a kid when she switched out of her uncaring, apathetic expression. The ice-blue eyes Kagirinari had seemed to dim upon staring back at Kaede. "My first and foremost duty as a Vision is to record knowledge. I'll watch the world pass by me, just as my sisters do, but...I want you to be with me for as long as you're able to follow." Kagirinari closed her eyes, treasuring the kiss she shared with Kaede. The sound of her moan mixed in with Kaede's, but it was distinctive enough to hear. When Kaede pulled away, Kagirinari bore a tiny smile on her blank face.

"I doubt I'd be able to shake you, even if I wanted to. We'll walk this road together, if that's really what you want." Kagirinari wasn't going to try to argue down Kaede. There was no point in doing so. Kagirinari could've very well have chosen to be alone, but then, what would that have afforded her? She needed, at least, a few people that she could consider close to her. Kaede was one such person, and Yumi the other. People she could rely on and trust. People she hoped would endure alongside her until she could bear no more. And inevitably, people that would watch her fade from the world. It was childish, selfish, and foolish to want to keep people close, but the reality of it was that it was impossible to live otherwise.

Shut Up Had0u

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          xlllx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                          xlllx█████████████████████ ☩

xxxxkaede hyuuga
                                                          Kaede blushes softly, pressing her own nose to Kagirinari's, holding her hands. Her face changes from a gentle and peaceful gaze to a serious and determined glare. "You will never shake me, I can prove it if you'd like. If I have to, I can prove that I'll never stray from the same path as you," she flexes and pats her arm with a grin, "I'll fight by your side with these fists 'o mine~!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers