Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Anyone interested in 1x1? (plots here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:41 pm
Chubkins
l-Cake Senpai-l
Chubkins
l-Cake Senpai-l
Chubkins
l-Cake Senpai-l

How to be a heartbreaker
Girl and guy have been friends since they were kids, but once he got popular having a different girlfriend every week whereas she stayed her little nerdy self, they became more like distant friends than anything. Barely even hanging out like they used to. Girl has always had a crush on guy, but has noticed how much he changed. He's even known as the "heartbreaker" of the school. So what does girl do to keep up with her player of a friend? She becomes the coach.

Starting Over
Girl and guy were together for a long time, high school sweet hearts.
They got engaged and both were happy, then one morning he wakes up and notices she's gone,the ring and a note on the kitchen table reading: "I don't know how to be happy anymore, I'm sorry. I just need to find myself before I can be someones something. You deserve more than me." a few years go by when in his travels he runs into her. Will there be a spark, a magic connection of something that reunite them or is something or someone else in the way?

Control
[girl] is the principal's daughter. She's preppy and popular and is the captain of the cheer team. Her life is basically set up all for her. She's smart, beautiful, and talented. A new guy shows up to school and he's already known as quite the bad a** around town. His father is a wealthy doctor and is hardly ever home so [guy] is always throwing parties or staying out late. [Guy] has a bad relationship with his father who use to abuse him. When [girl] falls for guy hard, she thinks he's the love of her life. That slowly starts to change however when [guy] starts abusing [girl]. She can't call the cops because she loves him, but she can't leave him because she's afraid to. Will [guy] change or will [girl] have the guts to do the unbearable?

The Vampire Affair
vampire black market where humans are sold for food, but the king and queen of the town don't eat humans because the queen is actually a hybrid. The only time they buy the humans for food is when the King hosts a party. Anyways the child picks the human from the market, they grow up together, become separated due to the schooling the child has to receive in order to become queen/king. When he/she returns, he/she notices how much the human has changed and matured, however the vampire has changed as well. (more cruel, more arrogant, etc.) Eventually they develop feelings for each other, but the town doesn't know a human lives in the palace and the vampire has already been selected to marry the most powerful prince/princess in the country. How long can the vampire keep up this affair with a human?

I would be interested in any of these four if you're still looking ._.

Is how to be a heartbreaker fine with you? o:
And do you want anime or realistic profiles?

That's perfect ^^
And for this type of rp, I would prefer to use realistic profiles :3 Ah, do you rp through PMs or forums?

I would recommend forums this time only because my pms are kinda full. c:

That's fine ^^ Would you make it? Or do you want me to? Also.. what character are you wanting to play?

I'll play the guy unless you're more comfortable playing male characters?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:59 pm
l-Cake Senpai-l
chibi_blue_mouse
l-PunishMeSenpai-l
chibi_blue_mouse
l-PunishMeSenpai-l
Alright sooo I would really love to get a 1x1 started. I've been roleplaying for quite some time now so I don't mind doing any type of pairing for these roleplays. Girlxgirl, guyxguy, girlxguy. Usually I stick to doing realistic profiles with realistic plots, but seeing that most people on gaia like using anime characters/profiles, I don't mind using anime profiles for the realistic plots.
Whether we do this by pm or forums is completely up to you! I like my roleplay partners to be pleased so if you have any special requests, let me know. If you'd like to add me to see if I'm online(or you want to do a rp in the future), please do so! I promise I don't bite! Unless you're into that kind of stuff...Haha, joking. emotion_yatta emotion_sweatdrop Anyways comment down below or pm me. Whatever works for you.

How to be a heartbreaker
Girl and guy have been friends since they were kids, but once he got popular having a different girlfriend every week whereas she stayed her little nerdy self, they became more like distant friends than anything. Barely even hanging out like they used to. Girl has always had a crush on guy, but has noticed how much he changed. He's even known as the "heartbreaker" of the school. So what does girl do to keep up with her player of a friend? She becomes the coach.

Starting Over
Girl and guy were together for a long time, high school sweet hearts.
They got engaged and both were happy, then one morning he wakes up and notices she's gone,the ring and a note on the kitchen table reading: "I don't know how to be happy anymore, I'm sorry. I just need to find myself before I can be someones something. You deserve more than me." a few years go by when in his travels he runs into her. Will there be a spark, a magic connection of something that reunite them or is something or someone else in the way?

Control
[girl] is the principal's daughter. She's preppy and popular and is the captain of the cheer team. Her life is basically set up all for her. She's smart, beautiful, and talented. A new guy shows up to school and he's already known as quite the bad a** around town. His father is a wealthy doctor and is hardly ever home so [guy] is always throwing parties or staying out late. [Guy] has a bad relationship with his father who use to abuse him. When [girl] falls for guy hard, she thinks he's the love of her life. That slowly starts to change however when [guy] starts abusing [girl]. She can't call the cops because she loves him, but she can't leave him because she's afraid to. Will [guy] change or will [girl] have the guts to do the unbearable?

The Vampire Affair
vampire black market where humans are sold for food, but the king and queen of the town don't eat humans because the queen is actually a hybrid. The only time they buy the humans for food is when the King hosts a party. Anyways the child picks the human from the market, they grow up together, become separated due to the schooling the child has to receive in order to become queen/king. When he/she returns, he/she notices how much the human has changed and matured, however the vampire has changed as well. (more cruel, more arrogant, etc.) Eventually they develop feelings for each other, but the town doesn't know a human lives in the palace and the vampire has already been selected to marry the most powerful prince/princess in the country. How long can the vampire keep up this affair with a human?

Interested in any of these four, don't really care which. I'm on almost everyday and I try to post multiple times a day. I AM trying to find a job and I will be heading to University in September so posting and such will decline eventually. But other than that, yeah, sounds like some pretty good plots. A forum rp would be preferable. My inbox is . . . almost full. XP

I have yet to do control, so we'll do that. I'll post a thread for us tomorrow? I'm much too tired to make one at the moment. My apologies.

That's fine, it is pretty late. I should probably head to bed myself. XP

Sorry for such a long wait. Did you want profiles to be anime or realisitc? o:
If you even want to do this plot still xD

I don't really know the difference between the two profiles. So I'm not quite sure what you mean. I like using anime-esque pictures for the appearance bit, but I like having a realistic character-growth and personality. I'm confused. XP  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:04 pm
l-Cake Senpai-l
Chubkins
l-Cake Senpai-l
Chubkins
l-Cake Senpai-l

Is how to be a heartbreaker fine with you? o:
And do you want anime or realistic profiles?

That's perfect ^^
And for this type of rp, I would prefer to use realistic profiles :3 Ah, do you rp through PMs or forums?

I would recommend forums this time only because my pms are kinda full. c:

That's fine ^^ Would you make it? Or do you want me to? Also.. what character are you wanting to play?

I'll play the guy unless you're more comfortable playing male characters?

Oh no, that's perfectly fine. ^^ I'll make the thread then smile  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces