Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:55 pm
Iyari Hyuuga - Genin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Iyari Hyuuga, Princess of the Main Branch of the Hyuuga family of the Hidden Leaf village was starting her adventure out as a kunoichi of the Leaf Village today. It was her first time out on the job and she wore her headband proudly as she walked on to her first mission which she had been handed to complete in the mean time after her graduation. It was a simple task, or what many experienced ninja of the Leaf would consider simple at least. "Hmmm...I have to meet this granny, get a description of her cat, and return the lost animal to her. This will be a snap for somebody like me!" She said to herself in confidence as she read the scroll while walking down the streets of Konohagakure to the woman's house.

After a while of walking down streets, and even getting lost a few times before arriving at the initial mission starting point. She knocked on the door and stood waiting for the elderly woman to answer, she had to keep in mind to act like a proper princess as the lady opened the door so as to not dishonor the Hyuuga family by her usual behavior. "Oooh...A young girl to rescue my poor little Whiskers. Yes, orange cat, brown stripes...careful though, that tiger has a bit of a temper. Yes he does, my poor, poor Whiskers.." She sighed softly as the elderly woman detailed the cat in more detail than Iyari really cared for. She kept her composure and with respect and integrity, bowed to the elderly woman before looking back up to her with honesty in her white eyes. "I will find your cat, Ma'am, no worries to it." She said confidently. "Take care, deary." The older woman replied as she turned and shut the door to go sit down like most old folks did.

Iyari then dashed down the streets using the description of the tiger striped orange cat as a reference point. She knew from the mission parameters that it had been spotted in various allies in the western district's streets, so that was the first place she decided to go look. It made the most logical sense to do these things by the order in which the information was given, and if she didn't find the cat there in the western parts, she would be able to locate it by other means, namely the Byakugan's ability of pure sight and location. She just didn't want to use it as a crutch to take the fun out of her time out on this first mission. The idea was to test her limits and see just how good her seek and find skills were as well as her ability to deduce and find clues in solving mysteries and problems. "What kind of princess would I be if I couldn't find a lost cat?" She asked herself under her breath as she dashed along, looking down every road and side-street for the poor Mister Whiskers. She had a grim feeling that Mister Whiskers was not poor or in any form of distress as she was aware that this was a common thing for that cat to flee home and go wandering around.

It only took a little bit of looking to locate the missing fur ball. As she neared a central ally in the western part of the Village, the bright orange fur seemed to stand out like a blinking beacon, even without her Byakugan active. Upon closer examination by Iyari she sighed softly as she had located the cat, as his profile was a complete match. Though as she approached the feline, it turned and looked at her with a feral glint in it's yellow eyes. "MRoooowww.." Came a low growl from the cat as she approached. "Oooh come on Mister Whiskers, let's not be a bad kitty." She called to it as she inched closer and closer, trying to get in range so she could get the jump on the fur-ball and capture it. It seemed that the animal was not going to make this easy on her as it's response was an almost demonic sounding hiss and a growl as she approached. She had this grim feeling now that Mister Whiskers was likely going to be the end of her and that she would die at the claws of an average tabby cat. It wasn't that she lacked confidence in her physical ability to capture it, it was just the fear that this animal could induce in experienced ninja like herself. She eventually choaked down any reservation and leaped for the cat at speeds rivaling the felines. "Owch! Damn beast!" She grumbled as she had paid for her success in blood as she capture Mister Whiskers but not before being bitten on the hand. After biting her, though, and being in her grasp with no escape, the orange cat seemed to settle down in her arms. It was as if the satisfaction of making her bleed calmed this demon cat down. "Im glad that old lady loves you, because right now ...I want to end you." She grumbled as the pair took off down the streets as fast as she could to get rid of the animal she had been sent to rescue and put it back in the arms of that woman.

After traveling the streets as fast as her genin legs would take her, and dodging people left and right while keeping Mister Whiskers secured, Iyari Hyuuga finally arrived back at the older woman's house with her prized kitty cat. "Ooooh, you brought back Whiskers! Thank goodness.." The elderly woman said with delight as Iyari presented the cat to her. "Yes, he didn't give me much trouble at all." Ri-chan lied, but not obviously as no hint of sarcasm could be heard. "Well you're a talented young girl, and a pretty one too...Thanks for finding Mister Whiskers." The elderly woman said as she handed Iyari the cash for her hard work. This woman was obviously rich and cared for her cat deeply as the sum she handed Iyari was a nice bit. "Thank you very much, Ma'am." The raven haired Hyuuga princess replied with a bow before she looked back up to the elderly woman. "No, thank you, Miss. Bye now~!" The woman chuckled as she departed inside with the cat who looked over the woman's shoulders to Iyari with a pathetic look of 'Help me...' and it was then that the Hyuuga seemed to understand why this cat ran off so much. Since it had given her a fat stack of cash, and for the fact that the b*****d had bitten her, she decided she cared not for the plight of Mister Whiskers as she walked on to go shopping as a treat for her hard work.
Quote:
Mission: Rescue Mister Whiskers!
Words typed: 1134
Ryo Gained: 1134*50 [Arc Bonus] = 56,700

-EM- Epic Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:06 pm
jake23482
Approved, go ahead and add to your profile.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash