Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
Bai Don Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Mood: Happy?
Thoughts: "What a morning."
Chakra Pool: 350/350

User ImageBeggin For Thread < < Theme Music

.::.Under this crushing wait, I'm sinking
It never goes away, the thinking
Echoes in empty rooms decaying
Alone to face the rest of me

So long sentiment
It doesn't matter now .::.

User Image

[Sage] ▬▬▬▬ [Chuunin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Konohagakure ]

R u k a R a n t o n
Storm Lily

Stopped in her retreat as warm brown hues peeked opened. A warm smile greeted her along with a soft voice to go along with this lovely morning. One of Lucifer's arms draped over her shoulder as his touch brought a heart filled smile to her cheeks. Summoning clothes forth to himself as he would land on his feet on top of the comforter. "Do they?" a hit of the giggles escaped Ruka as she remained hiding under the sheets. Like it even mattered at this point but she was a lady after all or so she'd like to claim. A fainted blush across her pale skin due to the words that followed suit. "Ohh.." her blushed face sinking into the sheets that wrapped around her body. Had they really been that loud? I guess when you lose yourself in 'that' kind of moment you tend to forgot about being heard or even caring which she did not at the time.

Lucifer would begin to dress himself as Ruka couldn't help but watched as the fabric shifted around that intoxicating bodies of his. Once he was finished he would then lay back down beside her. Looking into each others eyes for just a moment longer before words were spoken again by that silky smooth voice. "I was thinking the same thing." her quite voice vanishing into the close space between them as Lucifer got to his feet abruptly. Unable to speak more on the mysterious events that brought them here. Her clothes soon finding her on the bed as Ruka slowly sat up, still holding the sheets to her front half. "Alright." speaking in a calm and collective tone as her clothes found placement across her skin. Swinging her legs over the edge of the massive bed still being dressed as she moved across the room running her fingers though her silvery locks. Turning her head slightly as her gaze looked back at Lucifer as her 'side cape' was the last piece of clothes placed on her body. Hiding her tattoo's that covered her hidden arm.

.::. What the hell is wrong with me?
Why am I torturing myself?
Inhaling all these memories
Like a breath of fire sent from hell

So long Sentiment

Fight Music > > CrazyUser Image

Love Interest: Lucifer Heiland - Fix Me

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With Ruka following him, Lucifer would take her hand with a warm grin, leading her to the rather expansive dining hall within the Bai Don palace. As soon as they got there, the two were dressed in complimentary eating ware, the servants giving their clothing complete protection as though they had 18 speed or something. Only the heilands could pull off such astounding cutlery prowess without the food even being out yet. As was tradition, the two of them would sit across an expansive table from one another, reaching around twenty feet in length. Lucifer ordered his usual--a king lobster in-shell with garlic butter sauce on the side, as well as a 16oz. prime rib including premier au juz on the side. It was a feast fit for a king, and literally the same thing Lucifer had whenever he'd gotten the chance to go home to Bai Don. "Don't be modest, Ruka. Order whatever you'd like. The chefs in our home can make literally any dish in the world. Anything you could possibly want...I can have it for you." There was so much behind that sentence. So much more than just a dish. And honestly...if there weren't a twenty-foot table separating them...the two of them probably would have went at it again.

But for now, Lucifer would patiently wait for Ruka to order her meal. At which point, their important discussion would begin.

Chakra: 275
                                                            Stats: 8/5

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:08 pm

Mood: Happy?
Thoughts: "Anything?"
Chakra Pool: 350/350

So long sentiment

User Image

[Sage] ▬▬▬▬ [Chuunin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Konohagakure ]

R u k a R a n t o n
Storm Lily

Being taken by the hand Ruka would look up at the warm grin on Lucifer's face as she smiled back at him. Chilled fingers lacing around his own as he lead her to a expansive dining hall within this massive palace. The more time she spent here the more she began to realize just how ridiculously huge it was. Entering the hall as the two of them were dressed in complimentary eating ware, that was a thing. Servants giving their clothing complete protection as if they were moving at light speed. Ruka's head swirled at the idea but soon found herself at a table suited for more then twenty people. Lucifer at one end and herself at another. Feeling very much out of her element here but it wasn't horrible or anything just not something she was use to. Looking around the hall as Lucifer ordered her attention was brought back to him as he finished. It was hard to look at him for to long she might find herself jumping across this table at him. "Oh.. um.." pausing in her words as she didn't really know of any fancy foods. Ruka had always been on the poor side of the social scale but even so he said, anything. "How about kashmiri chicken pulao?" It was her favorite after all and could only make it when she scored big on a mission. Her gaze drifting over at him across the table that separated him from her. How was it.. how was it possible that even from this distances she still felt her body being pulled towards him? Placing her order she couldn't help but find herself on the topic before they arrived within this lavish room. "What did you want to talk about?" speaking in a curious tone as she ran her index finger around in circles over the wooden table.

So long Sentiment

Love Interest: Lucifer Heiland - Fix Me

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For a short while, Lucifer had forgotten he had something to talk about. Just staring at her for that short time had put those butterflies in his stomach once again. It was difficult to think on his feet under those conditions. "Ah, yes...sorry." He smiled at her again, slightly embarrassed at his slip. "I have something very important, Ruka. A goal." They had plenty of time to talk; traditionally, the chefs would take at least twenty minutes preparing their meal in order to assure premium, qualitative perfection. This would be more than enough time for them to cover all they had to. "Kleine and I have a goal, I should say. And before we go any further into...this...I want to make sure that your conscience is unclouded about it. If you'll be willing to support me through this." He wouldn't stand, but his foot was anxiously pushing his leg up and down, a sort of nervous twitch that seemed to come out at the most inconvenient times. "We're hunting the Bijuu. All nine of them. Our goal is to use a dragon statue to the east--one of the few remaining vessels for the previous, reigning dragon god, Falsalazar--to restore the Bijuu to their previous form; the Saigon." This statement in itself would be a lot to take in. Huge in and of itself. "In restoring the Saigon--a more benevolent form of the Bijuu before they were corrupted--we hope to bring peace to the north and south alike...but that's only the first step. Purifying what once was is only step on in the plan to bring peace and stability to this continent." Now, he stood, unable to contain that nervous twitch anymore. He leaned over the table towards her, his palms almost digging into the thick wood underneath them. "Kleine will conquer this continent, Ruka. And I...I will conquer the north. Together, under one name, both halves of this continent will know peace under the Heilands. I have not seen my opposition in the north, and thus, I know not what kind of opposition I will face. But what I need to know is...will you support me, be at my side, no matter what happens there?" This would be...a lot. To say the least, it would be a binding contract for the two of them. For better or worse...for life or death.

For Christ's sake, it was almost as though they were getting married.

Chakra: 500
                                                            Stats: 11/4

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Mood: Overwhelmed
Thoughts: "What.. a goal"
Chakra Pool: 400/400

So long sentiment

User Image

[Sage] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Konohagakure ]

R u k a R a n t o n
Storm Lily

The two simply looked at each other for a moment as an air of silents fell over the table. Did she take him by surprise? Seeming completely lost in thought. Her expression was calm and soft as she sat there at that massive table with him trying her best to hide her girlish emotions. Finally the silents was broken by his enchanting tone. Faded pink eyes drifted up to fulled look at Lucifer as his words began to fill the room. A goal? Questioning these words for a moment as he kept speaking. Ruka listened to his words clearly but was unsure who this 'Kleine' was. A family member? A dear friend? Clearly someone who he was close to considering they shared this, goal. Listening more so as her once calm eyes widen with surprise. Her blank and calm face mixed with a few different emotions but the most prominent one was wonder. Ruka didn't know what to say but should she have exasperated anything less from Lucifer? He stood now as he leaned over the table. Noticing his palms as they dug into the thick wood underneath their strength. Leaning back in her chair as she took in the rest of his words as a heavy weight formed in her chest. Looking down at the table before her only to close her eyes for a short moment, thinking. Still sitting properly however; as her eyes slowly opened. "That's one.. mighty goal." Ruka began as her gaze shifted from the table top before her and onto Lucifer's face. Ruka had no problem with his goal and actually gave her one herself. For the first time in her life Ruka actually cared about an living human and dare she say even, love? Such a foreign word to her. "I will remain at your side as long as you will have me." Ruka spoke in such a tender voice. Almost surprised at herself and the 'love' that filled her voice.

So long Sentiment

Love Interest: Lucifer Heiland - Not on Drugs

-EM- Epic Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:41 pm

When those silk-soft words left her lips, he didn't even have to hear them. He could feel them. Like small, caressing waves over the surface of his skin, it were almost as though he could feel the solidifying of their connection, as though it were a physical force. Before he could return the favor, their dinner was placed in front of them at the table. Instead of immediately returning her embrace now, he would let it build with interest over the course of their meal.

-Timeskip because eating roleplaying nasty-

With the delicious meal behind them, the Heiland would slowly stroll himself down to the other side of the table, taking a slightly funny amount of time, seeing as how the table was quite long. When he reached her, Lucifer's hand would slip into Ruka's hair, holding the back of her head as he leaned in for somewhat of a sideways kiss. Deep and affectionate, but much more controlled than the ones they'd shared the night before. "That makes me so happy, Ruka. I haven't heard anyone say something even remotely close to that in so long, and here you are..." He kept his face close to hers, speaking in a hushed tone so that only she could here. "I know how you feel, Ruka. I love you, too." Planting another deep kiss on her lips, he trailed down her neck with them once again before pulling away slowly. "Unfortunately...one of our plans seems to have been advanced a little sooner than expected. I hate the timing, but these...plans of ours require that every one of us is on high alert 24/7. Come to the Hokage's office, and we'll finish what we started." With a cute guy wink and a slight wave, Lucifer would make good time out of Bai Don and to the Hokage's Office.

Chakra: 600
                                                            Stats: 12/5

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:48 pm

Mood: Happy
Thoughts: "..."
Chakra Pool: 400/400

So long sentiment

User Image

[Sage] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Konohagakure ]

R u k a R a n t o n
Storm Lily

Silents fall over the dinning hall as the sound of servants working and her own breathing filled her ears. The echoing of her own heart beat that pumped at such a unusually rate pushed away most sounds. It was so loud subconsciously she began to worry that Lucifer could hear it all the way on the other side of the table. Words spoken by Ruka's blushed lips seemed to linger in the air with no comment to follow them. Feeling the heat wash over her pale face. Only guessing at the foolish expression she much be wearing. Her hand drifted up from her own lap as slender fingers softly touched the faded pink petals of the flower that concealed her blind eye. Unable to think deeper on her current thoughts once their food had arrived and while it looked delicious Ruka no longer found herself in the mood for, food. Hand hand quickly falling from her face as she would at least take a few bites. It would be rude to not eat.

- So nasty -

Taking a little more then a few bites purely due to the fact that the food was that delicious but it was soon taken away once she showed no interest in eating the rest. Her gaze shifted up across the table to see Lucifer making his way towards her. He walked rather slowly over to her, almost silly. What was really seven or eight seconds felt like twenty minutes to her. Finally he was before her as his hand slipped into her silver locks, holding the back of her head. Leaning into his touch as Lucifer leaned in as his kiss came from a sort of sideways angle. Feeling the control that he administrated along with the affection that came along with the kiss. A pink hue accompanied with long lashes fluttered up to look at the stunningly handsome face before her. Lucifer remained close as she could feel his hushed words against her skin. It wasn't long till Lucifer spoke again but with these words her eye widened. Taken off guard a bit by his words. Could someone? No. Did someone really say that to her? He knew without her saying a single word but even if she loved him Ruka wouldn't dare dream of her love being returned. Not being worthy of such a beautiful person. Even if it was just for now she would accept his love but of course she wished, hoped for more. A deep kiss greeted her lips as a trail of kisses were left leading down her neck. Lucifer pulled away slowly as her gaze followed his movements. Listening to his words as her head tilted slightly to the side at his 'cute' guy wink. Standing from her seat as he gave a little wave as he took his leave first. Standing there for a moment her eyes trailed along the strong back that belonged to Lucifer as she softly whispered to herself, "I love you." of course he wouldn't hear these words but one day she would be able to tell him. Truly. Taking off towards the leaf village and the Hokage's office itself.

So long Sentiment

Love Interest: Lucifer Heiland - Not on Drugs

-EM- Epic Muffin

Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces