7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:57 pm
Yohoo, me hearties, yohoo!~

I'm Captain Scarlett.
                      Call me whatever floats yer boat.

I'm looking for a some one x one role plays. More casual long term then anything.
                      So I'll keep this as simple as can be. Still, there is a wee bit to get through.

I've done a little bit of searching through the threads, but find that very few people have responded to my interest. Disappointing really.

I'm back from a 6 month hiatus. And how Gaia has changed.
                      ~what the ******** is with all this inflation?

Firstly, a wee bit about me.
                      I am a full time University student from Australia.
                      I am a female.
                      I am 19 and a half but despite my youth, I've been role playing for a while, for around 6 years. On and off Gaia.
                      If you'd like to get to know me more, feel free to message me or post here. I don't bite. Hard.
                      I have a substantial amount of time on my hands, but I always have homework for Uni. So please don't get mad when I can't respond within the hour or something.
                      I can be blunt as ********, so much so some people get offended. Please don't. I just don't suffer fools or fecking idiots.

Enough chit chat, now to the real stuff.

I prefer, over all else, m//. Which is why I am here. Duh.
                      I like romance, grit, darkness, horror, slice of life, gore, drama, angst, chaos, etc. Basically I like to ******** s**t up. But that isn't all.
                      That being said, I am also really into all that cliche as ******** stuff too.
                      ~like, give me a good old vampire role play any day!
                      ~seriously. do it!

Your limits are my limits.
                      I prefer to role play over e-mail, private messages or Skype. In that order.
                      I don't like threads. And I don't do pretty posts. I try to keep things practical.
                      I like to chat OoC over Skype. It's cool if you don't.
                      I still like to chat OoC regardless. I like to get to know you.
                      There are very few things that I do not do. Ask. Or i'll let you know

Please do not ditch me. I am patient, I can wait for you if you need some time. If you could do the same for me, that would be fantastic.
                      I prefer quality over quantity, and I am serious about that.
                      If you can only give me a paragraph, so be it, turns out I might only be able to give you a paragraph too. As long as we understand this.
                      Grammar, spelling and all that jazz that makes for a pretty sentence or two would be nice.
                      I make mistakes too, I'll forgive you if you forgive me.
                      ~just pretend like you didn't see all those mistakes I just edited. x3

I am a creative writing major. Don't hold that against me from the get go, I swear I won't judge.
                      I am still learning myself.
                      My lecturer has asked us to write everyday, and I find role playing helps me oil the gears immensely.
                      So, you might find that my writing may differ every now and then, trying out different techniques and all that jazz. Don't mind me.

I am easy to please, I don't really have a preference for genre and what not.
                      Nor do I have pairings I can give you, because I like way too many.
                      I will seriously fill two entire word documents with them, triple columned and all.
                      Ask. Seriously. If you have an idea. let me know. =D

I AM REALLY CRAVING ME SOME LOST GIRL M// ROMANCE HERE GUYS!! ASK ME ABOUT THE PLOT AND WHAT NOT IF YOU KNOW THE SHOW!!~

If I have forgotten anything, just ask. Or I will add it over time.

Cheers!~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:15 am
Bump

lillithae

Dapper Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff