Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Since when is everything so expensive!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much gold do you have?
  Nothing... I'm totally broke
  I've got a decent amount!
  #rollinginmoney
View Results

pala-dudes

IRL Bum

25,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:45 am
Ok, so I had an old gaia account back in '08. I had the best items along with a ton of gold. I remember having 1 million gold and feeling like the queen of the world! I just returned with a new account, currently have close to 850 million coins, and can't afford jack s**t. Did something happen while I was gone gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:11 am
The past year or so, there have been items available in the cash shop that dole out various amounts of gold, at higher and higher rates, with several advertisements per day (as "announcements") about them and discounting the items in bundles and whatnot... so the gaia's economy has been flooded with gold, making gold nearly worthless.

((The past week or two, the gold generating items seem to have been pulled back a bit, though the staff notices have been made clear that the reduction or gold generators might not be permanent.))  

Tudora

Omnipresent Whisperer

pala-dudes

IRL Bum

25,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:51 am
Tudora
The past year or so, there have been items available in the cash shop that dole out various amounts of gold, at higher and higher rates, with several advertisements per day (as "announcements") about them and discounting the items in bundles and whatnot... so the gaia's economy has been flooded with gold, making gold nearly worthless.

((The past week or two, the gold generating items seem to have been pulled back a bit, though the staff notices have been made clear that the reduction or gold generators might not be permanent.))

Oh yeah! I think I remember when they first came out. I only bought a couple and barely got any gold.

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games