Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Autumn Contest!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:34 pm
Summer is coming to a close, so why don't we try an Arts Contest? But this isn't just for Drawing, it could be photo edits, video, or writing too. Any ideas on what the prizes should be? And the rules will be discussed here too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:22 pm
I know during the last contest we gave gold as a prize but, to be honest, gold doesn't really mean much in gaia anymore, especially to people (like me) that only use Gaia for the roleplaying guilds. In fact, right now, NUR is the only reason I ever log on to Gaia.

I think we should give rewards pertaining to the guild. Assets, Ryo, or some of those super expensive items.  

City in Slumber

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:28 pm
City in Slumber
I know during the last contest we gave gold as a prize but, to be honest, gold doesn't really mean much in gaia anymore, especially to people (like me) that only use Gaia for the roleplaying guilds. In fact, right now, NUR is the only reason I ever log on to Gaia.

I think we should give rewards pertaining to the guild. Assets, Ryo, or some of those super expensive items.

Good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:18 pm
Jai is Lisa
City in Slumber

Good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seconded.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash