Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Life is Just a Game (Bolt x Art) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:52 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Violet watched him carefully, listening to every word that came out of his mouth. She slowly sat down on the coach, sending a glare at Major when he told Demetri the truth.
"This isn't cool...it's a pain..and we're trying to fix it." Violet sighed, and sunk down into the coach, jumping slightly when there was a crack of thunder, making Van double over beside her. Instinctively, she placed her hand on his shoulder, and what seemed like the first time in front of them, a look of worry washed over her face. She thought back to when she played the game, Van being the main character she went with because of his high speed stats.
That was when she remembered his special move, the one she had beat Naomi with when she played as Major. His attack was boosted, but his health was cut. Even though the attack was damaging to the opponent, it was risky.
"In the game I'd just use a potion...but here I don't have anything like that...I don't know what to do.." Violet muttered, and slowly removed her hand off Van's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:54 pm
artblockalways

Major shrugged she couldn't honestly think they could keep this a secret for the duration of the storm, and who would Dimitri tell? It's not much of a conversation starter that would get you positive feedback."ok jose, and don't worry unlike Naomi i'm pretty cool with keepin secrets, my mouth is like a vault
ya feel me?" he said catching on that this might be a little heavier than he thought.I'm not the one you should be worried about Van remarked. There was a surprised female scream that came from down the halls were the guest rooms were. That made the boys whip their heads over to the source of the noise meanwhile, Van tried to make his move by grabbing at Violet with his eyes black and face snarled but Ryan who was still on the ground next to the couch he was banned from sitting on pulled the girl down to where he was at since Major couldn't get there fast enough. sorry about that he apologized mostly because of handling. Major had hopped out of his seat to get a hold of Van since the random act was questionable, though Major still had an edge over the man Van was able to put up enough of a fight to get Major close enough to the tv and have it pull him in , Van stood there for a moment trying to catch his breath.This was probably the perfect moment for Dimitri to get a one liner in before running off just like in the movies but this just seemed like a good opportunity to just run which he did down the other hallway.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas