Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Final Bounty (Bio x Bak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:14 am
Bolt BioHazard

((I accept drawn for the versatility. Unless you're a photoshop master, it's really really hard to find a model to represent your character. But I don't limit it to anime. It's a favorite medium, but as long as the art is good I'm good. My only rule that I will never waiver on is the canon ban. If you didn't create, they don't belong in my thread.))

Corey shook her head, giving up on her view of a normal life when Van expressed his confusion, and spun when Jackson spoke. A smile broke out on her face and she practically jumped him for a hug. "I am so glad you're awake! Don't ever do that again. Our friend spit in your face and put you into this wild hallucination. We both forgot what abilities were listed for him. So that's my new job. I'm editing that journal." She let go of him, blushing slightly, then stepped to the side with a small cough. Although they were good friends, it was a bit awkward after so long apart. "You really had me scared for a while there. I thought you were completely gone. My best idea was to lead you down here with a lie and try to get some answers out of this guy. But all I could do was wait. I'm gonna leave him to you, though. I almost shot him in the face over that."

Corey ran a hand through her hair as her eyes flitted between the two men. She wanted to leave Van down here alone and talk to Jackson about what he had told her, but she didn't know how to go about it.

((And that's writers block kicking in. Holy crap. I apologize so much.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:01 pm
BakaYYHLover

(i've only seen one peep photoshop their character and it was a joke so yeah...
uh what's a canon? I've seen it used alot but i've never been in the position to ask and good luck with google XD)

(don't worry i'm bringing in that ghost hunting duo the next day i think you are playing one of them since Jackson wants some extra help so they'll stick around a bit)

Jackson was a bit flabbergasted but cleared his throat and straighted up trying to cover up his own rookie mistake. "I-I knew that..that was just an real time exercise, properly study your target and taking charge when your partner is incapacitated, seeing that the house isn't on fire and we are both still in one piece you've passed." he explained with a dying laugh "I'm still a bit suspicious of that thing on the house expiring so i'm calling for some extra help, the two owe me a few favors anyway." Jack added with a shrug his face red with embarrassment. "Ok well i'll move the interrogation to later on i could use a few more hours in the bed before officially starting the day so let's put a pin in this for now." Jackson added while rubbing the back of his neck before continuing nonstop upstairs back to his room.
Van just watched the two awkwardly speak to each other and shook his head, he would of commented but it just wasn't worth it.

Later that morning Jackson managed to get himself together as if last night hadn't happened. His two new partners arrived and he spent most of his time in the basement explaining the situation between the two while trying to get answers out of Van since he had decent back up just in case the man tried something again which was unlikely for the moment.Madeline one of the psychics in this ghost hunting duo moved outside to check for any weak points in the barrier her and her partner had created after Jackson had first built the house.Maddie had requested Corey's help to inspect the salt and adhesive mixture they had lined the entire outside of the house for large cracks or missing pieces all together.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:26 pm
Bolt BioHazard

((Canon is playing an already established character like they're your own. Like dropping Naruto or Rin into this thread and playing them like they are in their respective animes as though that's how it is. I hate canon characters. If it's a fresh idea, give a fresh[or in my case tweaked] character of your own.))

Corey followed Jackson back upstairs, stealing one last glance to Van before she shut the lights off, and slipped into her room without another word. She didn't want to dwell on the bombshell the inhuman had sprung on her, but her mind wouldn't leave it be. So the woman had a restless night.

Later on, she joined Jackson just as the other two showed up to the house. Corey looked rough, but she didn't let it deflect her bubbly personality as she greeted everyone with a big smile. And even bigger cup of coffee. After her first cup, she got to follow Maddie outside to check the barrier, another first for her, while Kayne stayed inside with Jackson. "I'm a greenhorn, so you'll have to explain everything to me twice. What is in this again? Holy cinnamon?" Bad jokes aside, Corey was truly interested in what she was helping with.

"Well, she's very pretty. You got lucky with her, I think. She's got a good aura. But I worry." Kayne was a bit..... effeminate. He twirled a piece of his long black hair around a finger as he stuck Jackson with a curious gaze. He was going to probe the man some, but Kayne knew the rules. Jackson was off-limits when it came to psychics. For good reason. "Tell me about the man in the basement. I can feel someone venomous, yet strangely harmless? It's odd. And so unlike you."

((I've been waiting to break Kayne out again, I'm sorry. He's my favorite little weirdo.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:14 pm
BakaYYHLover

(ok i understand that, lol it's cool)

User Image

Maddie giggled a bit "It's fairly simple salt is used often to repel spirits i just made a semi permanent solution to "seal" a house to prevent any negative spirits from entering and weakening ones that may of slipped in for exorcism.
I think the concoction is more or less just any salt but i like to use dead sea salt
and a binding agent. It's weather proof but I just wanted to do a quick inspection since it's been a year since the last application
if you see any cracks or holes let me know so i can patch them up." Maddie explained shaking her little jar which seemed full of the clear salty glue. As Maddie bent back over to check behind some bushes and noticed that something appeared to chew a hole through. It struck her as odd since the hardened seal was as solid as the rubber found on tennis shoes and it was a small hole as well. It was something to keep in mind but she shrugged for now and filled the hole to continue her search."Maybe you'll get a chance to witness an exorcism if these hole aren't from rats or squirrels." she added.

The pair wasn't his first choice, the whole psychic thing freaked him out big time.It stuck out at times like a large mole on somewhere obvious like the nose...They were at least trust worthy and close friends for the most part so he could look past that, but he did keep some rules but they were mostly when they were out or around other monster hunters.
"Erm....worry?" Jack asked curiously but decided it was best not to go off track when he moved on." Well short story shorter we managed to bring in 1 out of 4 of the shifters we were requested to capture, there's not much to talk about for now." Jackson said actually receiving small parts of last night that were previously blacked out. His face reddened slightly as he left it at that luckily Maddie entered through the back door with an announcement. "The seal managed to stay intact but i did manage to find one hole, I have Corey doing a double check for me to see if i missed anything but i think.."she paused forgetting about Jackson for a moment and did a hand gesture to say "nevermind" as she left to see if she could find the trapped spirit.

Van listened to the commotion upstairs he changed his position to watch the sleeping fox which seemed to be his only entertainment at the moment. He was concerned about his missing bracelet because it was actually a broken necklace that he had received from a friend who happened to be a witch as well.It was nothing too special but it was a charm that prevented spirits from harming or possessing the owner.Laniuses had animal spirits that were the basically the source of their power. They could separate and send the spirits of to do tasks or pass off as humans in tight spots but if the two stayed separated for too long they'd slowly weaken and die with no chance of reincarnation.Van did a similar thing by getting rid of his spirit and the charm managed to sever the connection and prevent it from trying to try to return and take him over completely to prevent another attempt of ridding her. For the first two years Van had figured his spirit had long died off and returned to wherever it came. Of course with his luck she had managed to somehow stick around by taking energy from other beings to manifest herself in this physical relm.The small snake like spirit appeared in front of his cell with her usual glare, she had been there since yesterday waiting till Van had gotten good an bored to "drop by" but her patience was wearing thin and she had attempted to leave since but had forgotten about the "exit" she made the same day while she had enough energy to manifest a solid form,for now she was trapped by that simple salt trick which was more of an embarrassment than anything.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:06 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Kayne nodded as Jackson spoke, knowing well of the four her spoke of, and perked up when Maddie walked in. Her finding of one hole didn't faze him in the least as he turned a beaming smile on Jackson. "Ooooh, haven't had only one hole before. It's usually absolutely none or a million. Let's give Maddie a hand, shall we? She'll probably need it to find out where the little beasty is. Corey can take a break when she's all done." He stretched his arms above his head as he walked his friend around the house, trailing well enough behind Maddie not to annoy or insult her. Kayne knew better than to do either of those when it came to his partner, but he was always double-checking everything they did. Paranoia, some said, but in reality he just liked being thorough. "Maddie dear, how small was that hole? And where exactly was it?"

Corey slipped back inside after she checked the perimeter again, filling Maddies wish as best she could, and poured herself a glass of water while the others were gone from the kitchen. As she sipped, her mind wandered to Van again and she couldn't resist quietly moving to the basement to check on him. And Snowy. Even though she'd only met the fox once, Corey could admit she was attached to the creature. She set her water down, close enough to the cell that Snowy could drink if he so wished, and lightly stepped to Vans cell with a small smile. "How ya feeling? Arms sore yet?" She knew full well the handcuffs hadn't been removed yet, and how much they hurt after twenty minutes. Her gaze was focused on Van entirely, so she didn't even notice the small snake that was visiting him. All she was focused on was teasing him a bit for the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:43 pm
BakaYYHLover

Jackson sat there with a hand on his chin watching the two at first, what didn they expect him to do.He decided to humor them and not seem like such a sour sap, Corey was participating to so the least he could do was play along for now.
"The fact that there was only one could be a good thing or a bad thing well, both are still bad if by that you mean a minor inconvenience but i'd like to think there aren't as many lost souls wandering around as there would of been if we weren't on our job." Maddie stated as she continued her slow pace, if the spirit was as small as the hole this search would be very tedious since it was such a large house and the energy would be small in comparison."I want to say it was around the size of a quarter and the edges were jagged as if it was chewed through it went straight into a wall right next to that little basement window." she added
there was no way to tell when the break in the seal was made and if only one thing slipped in so she planned a quick sweep of the house before she focused on the basement.

Snowy was laid down with his nose poking out through the bars of the cell upon hearing the noise Syn had actually sunk into the ground where she had previously "stood"
she was no faster floating than she was slithering so any other attempt to hide would of possibly drawn attention.
this didn't fool the fox who knew the spirit was still there, it waited for her to come back up.
Van gave the girl a dry look "Can i get another question? you already answered that one.My @ss is sore as well since your partner threw me in the only cell without a chair, even the fox has a chair well what's left of one...I've seen better jails than this basically." Van commented Snow let out an impatient cry as the spirit seemed to stop playing peekaboo with it. Corey had unknowingly placed her foot on the spot where Syn was trying to hide
she poked her head up occasionally through Corey's foot as she tried to figure what had happened before quickly moving to another spot of cement.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:04 pm
Bolt BioHazard

"Small and by the basement. Oh boy. Chose the spot closest to the ground. Would a little boost be helpful, then?" Kayne continued following Maddie as he spoke. Something felt a little off to him, but he ignored it. Could be anything from not eating the perfectly correct fruit this morning all the way to they were about to be killed. Kayne knew his own senses were screwy, and so did Maddie. Which is why he said nothing about the uneasy roll in his stomach. "Do you want to do an exorcism or capture the little beasty? I'm game for either. And yes, I do have the sealed bottles this time." The man rolled his eyes, remembering his own failure when they had planned to capture a spirit out in New Mexico, then cracked a smile at Maddie.

"I've got no other questions. Unless you're actually hungry. Then I'd ask what you want to eat." Corey turned and glanced around the basement, eyes landing on a small folding chair halfway hidden by the stairs. She fetched it and set it up in front of Vans cell, seating herself with the chair turned backwards so she could lean on the back. "I'm surprised you haven't tried to escape yet. Shouldn't you be, like, super strong or something? Those handcuffs can't be that tough." She knew well enough a little effort would snap the chain on a decent pair of cuffs, and she also knew the cuffs she herself carried weren't exactly decent. But she was only assuming with Jacksons cuffs. Corey would never be able to tell how well they worked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:48 pm
BakaYYHLover

There were two votes on the basement and Madeline was becoming increasingly curious on what this little spirit could be. "Hmm I think i have enough spirits on the shelf as it is, i wouldn't want to waste our "containment vessels" on one unless it was a nasty one. Jackson will you do us the honor of leading the way to the basement." Maddie said trying to use a fancier word since she could see the uninterested look on Jackson's face. He considered the pair's job chasing after "imaginary friends" even though he had some encounters of his own. Jackson forced a smile after figuring he looked a certain way for her to directly include him in taking the two to a place they already knew the location of.The man turned around and headed to the stairs Maddie close by."I do have a feeling that something about this one is different but i can't put my figure on it...any guesses before we dig in?" she asked Kayne but Jackson was free to answer if he wanted."could be a ghost squirrel, a few of those little rodents have been killing themselves on the power lines near the house I could almost bet that a few that stay in the attic could of returned." Jack said
he was trying to be silly but he was telling the truth about the family of squirrel in his attic.

"Alright, and yes i could go for something i don't care what
i'm not that picky." Van replied with a shrug spotting another group making their way in to their area.Van grunted in what could of counted as a dry laugh at her comment."You know I'm starting to think you want me to try something
maybe your friend will take you out to get your fix.But here look
here's my attempt."Van said as he did genuinely try to pull the cuffs apart but only ended with his hands briefly sparking as the little electricity he had came out since the used a similar effort to conjure up energy. "fack" he commented fanning wiggling his fingers due to nearly burning himself. Maddie couldn't help but giggle at the sight before squinting her eyes at a spot near Van's cell
she didn't need to call Kayne figuring if she could sense it so could he. Synx could tell psychics from normal humans and ghost hunter psychics toyed with spirits just as badly as witches. Panicking she did flee from her hiding spot just to slip into Van's cell as if he would really stop them from getting her. Van frowned up seeing the spirit and nearly jumped out of the way to the other side of his cell at the sight of the little purple smokey snake.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:41 am
Bolt BioHazard

((We're finally moved. I was without internet for two weeks. Most boring two weeks of my life, ever. But it is done! I'm sorry I haven't even been on. App on my phone lets me read messages and get a daily chance. Worthless POS.))

Kayne nodded and considered the squirrel theory as they traipsed down to the basement. That could indeed be possible. He'd seen rat and snail spirits after all. Well before meeting Maddie, of course. He shrugged, not wanting to weigh in, and glanced around the basement twice before his eyes landed on the hazy little snake. "There we are..." He glanced to Maddie and grinned as he cracked his knuckles. Corey glared at Van, disliking his tone, then turned to the three who appeared in the basement. She smiled at them, eyes lingering on Jackson for a moment, then clapped her hands together as she got an idea.

"How about I make lunch for everyone? Anything you guys want. I had a stint in Italy so I know how t-What?" She stared openly at Kayne, not knowing why he had a wide grin on his face. Corey turned, trying to see what he did, then glanced back to him with a highly confused look on her face. She was yet to be sensitive to this stuff. Kayne chuckled lightly and shook his head. "Jackson, I think you should let me open her mind after we catch the little one. Your partner has a slight gift, even if she herself doesn't know it. Unless you want to, Madeline."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:27 pm
BakaYYHLover

(congrats
no need to apologize
in fact without the distraction of rping even though it was slight i made 202b from making 15 stupid simple pixel dolls, got into the five nights at freddy's fandom and made a character i and a lot of other peeps seem to love and that's about it but a decent deal of good news biggrin )

Jackson sat at his roller chair near his work desk and crossed his arms as he watched the group. Maddie made her way to the cell before clearing her through and looking over at the man as she tilted her head as if to say "come on over."
"That sounds like a good idea Corey why don't you go upstairs and surprise us
foods food right." Jack commented as he stopped at Maddie's side
he was about to question what the girl wanted but saw something that definitely stood out in the cell. He furrowed his eyebrows trying to make sense of the little spirit, but his attention was drawn to the weird suggestion Kayne brought up. "Uh you have any thing to say involving Corey you speak to the girl herself. I trust you won't do anything too crazy anyways so there's no point in asking me because i doubt i'll even understand what you're talking about." He commented Maddie rolled her eyes a slight smile still on her face from earlier. "You go ahead and handle that, i doubt i'll the extra hand with this small thing." she replied before kneeling down to the cell
"You're such a cute little thing, if you play nice we'll get you out here easy and painlessly...now we have this little containment vessel that we are going to use to transport you out of here" Maddie said going through with the first step of just talking
sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't it didn't hurt to try.
I know a snake when i see one...I'm not going anywhere she hissed
Maddie made a face "hmm this must be a demon...i don't recall animal spirits making conversation." she commented to herself before shrugging. She opened the jar and started mumbling something, Synx felt a pull towards the object and couldn't risk phasing through the ground in fear that she might loose grip. She once tried moving farther back into the cell but Maddie had Jackson open the cell after taking a few precautions even though Van commented that he wouldn't get in their way. Synx was determined not to be taken in by an amateur hunter after noticing Van no longer had the barrier from the witch's necklace she was finally able to return to him.Jackson had his swat like face shield prepared for anything but Van had actually fell limp in his grip. Maddie made a face, she had no problem with exorcising the thing but it would also destroy it. She followed notes and most of which were more concerned about getting rid of evil spirits. Maddie pulled out her notes and put something in Jackson's pocket on the off chance the snake tried to jump ship. "Hold her...er him...whatever." Madeline sad then began reading from the small slips of paper.Synx was safe now that she was back with Van, since the spirits were an important part of a lanius there were some special safeguards that prevented magic users from using the simple action to kill them.
She couldn't control Van nor stay in a human body so her main concern was returning him to normal but it would take longer than just a few minutes.Van did move slightly which caused Jackson to tighten his grip on his shoulders but the man once again dropped down a steady amount blood now coming from his nose and mouth.
"is that supposed to happen?" Jackson asked trying not to jump to conclusions too quickly.
"Er Kayne i take what i said earlier back, can you come over here for a sec
this girl is playing hard to get." Maddie asked sweetly
it took a lot to get her out of her pleasant mood even when faced with bad news she still had a little hope which would seem annoying to some.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas