Hello everyone! I'm tehsecretardor, but you can call me whatever you want. I'm 19, and I've been roleplaying for about seven or eight years now. I'm also an aspiring author, and as such, typically consider myself to be a pretty decent roleplayer. I can't promise any specific post length, but I will pretty much always match whatever I am given. My only request in terms of 'literate' or 'semi-lit' is that you know the English language well enough to send me more than a single sentence per post.

I'm typically online throughout the day with the upcoming exception being school starting up again on Monday, as well as a part time job that I work anywhere from 4pm to 11pm, depending on the day/how busy we are that particular evening. I don't work every night, however, so I can gurantee that I will reply to everything at least once a day (unless we were utterly destroyed at work, in which case, I'll try to let you know!).

I tend to prefer playing as a female character, as I am a female and as such am more familiar with them, however, I don't mind doubling characters if that's what you'd prefer. I try to be as open and understanding about what you want to do, but there are some things that I really have no interest in trying.

So yeah! That's about all you need to know about me personally, so here's some of the stuff that I am particularly craving:

A Fallout 3-based roleplay (not necessarily following the main plot, but taking place in the same universe, either in the Capitol Wasteland or somewhere else)
Anything Rave Master related (the manga, not the anime. Preferably Haru/Elie as the pairing, keeping it canon.)
A Pokemon-based roleplay (also not following the main anime series or anything, just set in the same universe. I'm most familiar with the first three gens, but I know the series well enough to confidently say I'm open to any region.)
Something fantasy/magic related.
Something more realistic (college room/dormmates, long lost friends, best friends, etc. Not particularly interesting in doing a teacher/student sort of thing, though.)
Some sort of post-apocalyptic universe, whether it be nuclear war or zombie.

Those aren't in any specific order, by the way.

Please feel free to message me or post a reply to this thread! I would really appreciate it, and I will absolutely try to get back to you as quickly as possible! c: