Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Gaia Guilds 2.0 Charity?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:24 pm
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Well i intend to use some witticisms along with hard facts and suggestions so i will start to draft f i ever get a reply it shall be posted. I will be writing from Britain /UK so i dobt it will even get read but i hope it will be. XD

Well I hope it does and that it gets a reply even if that reply is a big "GO ******** YOURSELF" because then at least we'll know, right?

LOL if he sent that then the gates of hell would open with me at the front XD

Really? Does reading it in the horse's handwriting make that much of a difference when we already know that the horse is thinking it?

that is a very good point XD... you sir deserve a cookie XD

That I do and Gaia doesn't have Cookie Emotes sadly so how about giving me a slice of Gaia Pumpkin Pie. I'll glad accept that as a cookie substitute. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:39 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon
Well i intend to use some witticisms along with hard facts and suggestions so i will start to draft f i ever get a reply it shall be posted. I will be writing from Britain /UK so i dobt it will even get read but i hope it will be. XD

Well I hope it does and that it gets a reply even if that reply is a big "GO ******** YOURSELF" because then at least we'll know, right?

LOL if he sent that then the gates of hell would open with me at the front XD

Really? Does reading it in the horse's handwriting make that much of a difference when we already know that the horse is thinking it?

that is a very good point XD... you sir deserve a cookie XD

That I do and Gaia doesn't have Cookie Emotes sadly so how about giving me a slice of Gaia Pumpkin Pie. I'll glad accept that as a cookie substitute. XP

Not sure how to do that so here is some classy cheese_whine  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash