[PRP] Karate Chop, Hoo-Haa! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:31 pm
"I think that would be a bad idea, I'll find targets," Aulus replied with a snort; he could probably nick some from the gun range without too much trouble. "Anyway I'll look into finding a bo for you but that won't be for a while, we'll look at empty-handed stuff first, and yes how to flatten bigger people. I can get some of my smaller students to show off some throws and things against bigger ones, give you an idea of the kind of stuff you'll be working towards. We'll start on some of it pretty quickly anyway, we can probably look at breaking holds and stuff... well we can do that today if you want, if we move through the other things I had planned quickly." He'd have to find her a partner to work with though or get Rose to be the grabber, he wasn't really in a position to do it himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:09 pm
"But, is good plan if someone ever puts up ugly wallpaper!" She said, laughing. Aija nodded as he spoke, excited for other students to show up. With all Aulus had said he could teach her, Aija was sure the free time she had would soon fill up, but that was probably for the best; she spent a little too much time snooping around where she didn't need to be, and that tended to get people in trouble. When the class began, Aija was attentive and eager- if not a little jittery and excited. She was a little distracted by the shiny thoughts of man, I really want to use a sword, but for the most part paid attention, especially when other students demonstrated throws. Those were her favourite part(and she was more than happy about people getting tossed into the ground).  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:13 pm
The class came and went without disaster which was always a minor relief to Aulus who was still a little paranoid that he'd mess it all up somehow and be mocked for the rest of eternity. Anyway, no disasters and he was pleased with his new student; she'd paid attention, followed instructions well and all those good things that indicated she wasn't going to be one of the ones he dreaded seeing.

As things wound down and the mats were put away Aulus took a swig from his water bottle and beckoned Aija over to him. "So, what did you think? Going to come again?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:43 pm
After the class, Aija was sweaty and a little tired- which was saying something, as her energy felt endless most of the time. She helped with putting the mats away(and let someone else bother with the punching bags), then found her own water bottle. She was in the middle of a sip when she saw Aulus motion for her, and she bounced over to him with a grin.

"Yes! I will show up, and bring knives too," she said with a nod, not as much a speed-mouth as she had been before the class. "You get targets, I will stab them! I am looking ahead to next class." Right now, she was looking forward to a shower too. And maybe a snack.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:20 pm
"Good," Aulus replied, giving a nod into the bargain, "you can demonstrate to everyone before we start if you're up for that. You might get people asking you to show them how to do it though." He hadn't done much with throwing knives himself and would certainly be watching with interest whether it was with everyone else or if it was just him and Aija.

"Good session though," he continued, "I'm happy with how you did today so we'll progress next time, practice your stances and form in the meantime. I've got some free time on Sunday and... uh, Monday I think so if you want to meet up to go over something drop me a message and if I'm still free at the time we can do that." An appreciative student was worth going out of the way for, right? Right. He needed to question himself less, that would be good.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff